RosesAreBlackTensLikesBlue;DonChoseHerWhenYouChoseYou Pt 340

« Older   Newer »

1.     +5   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (The Ghost of Glenview's Past @ 5/25/2022, 07:19 PM) 
    QUOTE (TWO!!! @ 25/5/2022, 19:07) 
    egGr13z

I actually laughed out loud when I saw this picture. Should I feel bad? I mean. Would you look at these theatrics? It almost looks like the crying IG/tiktock filter. Jen is still being taunted by the meanies even though she created a :to-quote-smiley-emoticon: safe space for her and her jenions.
    No one is asking you to read here Jen! And if DMs are bothering you, turn them off...you can stay in your lala land and delusions.

shark teef

2.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Blubber face.

3.     +21   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    While I'm catching up on the bakery my kids (who are supposed to be in bed) are standing in their doors chatting about what their school has for breakfast (ones in elementary, ones in daycare) and when they can take out their stuffies. I should tel them to go to bed Bc it's almsot 9pm here but it's so sweet to listen to. I wonder if her kdis are allowed to do things like back or if they're immediately sent back to their rooms with the light blocking door strip.

4.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I do not think Shrill Jill subscribes to her YT or is a patron. It is highly unlikely that she talks to her daughter very often. When I was Bunion Boyles age I called my parents, who lived about 800 miles away, every day. Because they were older and just to check on them made me feel better and my father loved talking to me. Gene seems to never make an effort to do anything with anyone, except herself.

5.     +3   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (JourneyLikeJen @ 26/5/2022, 00:54) 
    GarbagePlateWeirdo Nooooo, please don't change your avatar! The video it came from was so much fun to watch and your screen shot is hysterical. It looks like her eyes, nose and mouth were photoshopped onto a picture of her weird thumb.

OMG! I can’t stop laughing!! :hearty-laugh:
    CrookedThumbFaceLikeJen

6.     +5   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Meow2 @ 5/25/2022, 06:41 PM) 
    QUOTE (gardenhoe @ 25/5/2022, 18:10) 
    I’m away camping for a week. I’ve been gone since Saturday. Still a few more days to go. I’m already something like 72 pages behind. Ugh.

Last I know of was her what I eat in a day. What have I missed? Thx.

there were many CURVE BALLS last week which impacted her content. the week was a DISASTER. also crazy busy

zero mention as to what happened because she loves to vaguebook

there. you're caught up

She also walked through fires, friends.

7.     +1   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (GarbagePlateWeirdo @ 5/26/2022, 12:35 AM) 
    QUOTE (TWO!!! @ 25/5/2022, 19:07) 
    egGr13z

:hearty-laugh:

May make this my new avatar. Such a loser lol

You have to use this or I may steal this from you. This is great !

8.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Gene Is Sis Concert @ 26/5/2022, 02:19) 
    I honestly don’t think I can watch this video so thanks to the bakers that posted about it because it would’ve ticked me off to see it. Jen is such a selfish asshole who always finds a way to make everything about herself. If she says she can’t film her Patreon and blames it on this school shooting being a “curveball, I’ll lose it. She already tries to garner pity by claiming trauma over 9/11 and making it about her. But if she tries to capitalize on this tragedy, if she tries to make it about her “as a parent with young children” or some shit :enraged-smiley-emoticon: She’s done a lot of despicable things over the years but I hope this is all she’ll say. It’s bad enough as it is.

Sending hugs to all my fellow educators in the States especially. And also to anyone else that needs one today for any reason. It’s been an especially tough day.

It won't trigger you that way, she never mentioned her children once. Were children even mentioned? It was all very vague about no words, don't call her out for how she grieves, more love needed, love yourself first. She said something about what kind of world is it that it's not safe for people/parents/children (?) to go to to church, school, the store? Did she even have the people/parents/children mentioned?

9.     +8   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Curveball @ 5/26/2022, 01:29 AM) 
    Apologies for the long comment -

I have never thought much of Don. He was always such a pompous asshole and I have no idea how Tens can have actual sex with him. All of that said, there is no way Don deserved what he got when it came to Jen and I am sure she is the unfortunate gift that keeps on giving to him (and now Tens). He will deal with all of this mess until the kids are at least teens I assume, even with the fact he has remarried and moved on with his new life. He cannot yet escape her. We snark on Jen from distance, but imagine having all her craziness part of your real life. It’s no wonder all of the Ross family made a run for it as soon as they could.

Her behavior with each passing day seems to peel back more and more layers of the onion as it relates to a look inside their marriage. It is clear Don took care of everything in their life and helped her with all of her emotional states. The smallest thing throws her into a tailspin. I think she looks grey, is so horribly unkept and stressed, because Jen is not capable of adulting like the rest of us. She cannot mange the very basics of adult life and then you throw unwanted motherhood on top of that and she is on the edge all.of.the.time. She continues to prove she cannot live without Don.

I am not defending Jen, because I think she earned every bit of her current life situation, but I sure do worry about CC and Donny. I cannot see how she won’t fuck them up with her head games. Jen lies, has played games with her viewers for years and is capable of being very deceptive, but I do think it is even more than that at this point. Just look at her. She is a wreck on every front and needs serious professional help.

You know who else I hope is getting professional help? Don.

All she needs to do is get a job, any job. Macys, Nordstrom, McDonalds, ….doesn’t matter. She needs to be exposed to real people to learn that her behavior is not normal or appropriate. This is where both families failed her. We’ve said it before, she is perpetually five mentally.

10.     +11   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Ahoy Bespoke Poop Shovel @ 25/5/2022, 16:51) 
    Let me know how it goes. I'm about to go to my kid's end of the year party.

Wow. Jen is really drowning in depression. How would a mentally stable person think this is ok to post???

Jen, you need medication. It takes time to work; but it’s worth it. Wish I would have had it sooner than later

11.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (The Rumpus Lurker @ 26/5/2022, 02:56) 
    While I'm catching up on the bakery my kids (who are supposed to be in bed) are standing in their doors chatting about what their school has for breakfast (ones in elementary, ones in daycare) and when they can take out their stuffies. I should tel them to go to bed Bc it's almsot 9pm here but it's so sweet to listen to. I wonder if her kdis are allowed to do things like back or if they're immediately sent back to their rooms with the light blocking door strip.

Oh absolutely not. There is no deviating from the routine of as little interaction with them as possible.

QUOTE (Bangle Bitch @ 26/5/2022, 01:43) 
    Family counseling might be good for all 3 of them.

But since Don doesn’t “worry about things that happen” I think it’s highly unlikely.

He and Jen, who just removes herself from any bad situations, were quite a pair. Privileged twits. Or twats. Idk, I'm tired

12.     +18   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (WonderingWhatToShare @ 25/5/2022, 17:18) 
    The fact that she uses the word devastated to describe the loss of VIDEO CONTENT is gross. Parents lost their CHILDREN. Jen doesn’t even like spending time with her own children and has been depressed for two years over the loss of her marriage she claims she wanted out of. I can’t with her today.

She is a fucking idiot… I cannot!!!!
    I’m sure her life is so hard over there on Rich white girl Mountain!!! So fucking devastated that she’s too stupid to understand how to work a camera!!! Yes that’s so fucking devastating!!!!

Literally… Literally people lost their children!!!! Fuck you Jennifer!!!

How can anybody still be paying her on Patreon??? How do you login and watch that video and think that that is a good video and worth your five dollars… She would’ve been better off putting all of her MHWL Behind the paid wall and literally just released them a chunk at a time… That would be worth more money than her sad whiny ridiculous videos that she’s posting… With everything going on in this world and all the struggles that people are having and the audacity of her to post this video is mind blowing… She is sick

13.     +37   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group
    Building my forever daughter-in-law collection

Status
    Anonymous
    I wonder who ever told Jen her scrapbooks and other tacky crafts are worth sharing anyway? On the single page she showed she had TWO! glaring errors, the penmanship was wonky, and it was lifeless and bland

14.     +8   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (withchildwednesday @ 25/5/2022, 17:39) 
    Did she even change her clothes? She's wearing the same thing that she wore in the inset of her all-day filming yesterday. I get that a sweatshirt can be worn multiple times, but still, ick.

Also, I have a child in kindergarten. His class is the first one you come to when you go through the door. There is literally a lock separating my child from whoever decides today's the day. I am terrified sending him to school today. He got out of the car and looked back and waved over his shoulder at me, smiling his big goofy grin, and I could barely breathe I was so upset. All I could think was what if that's the last time I see him?

So, anyway, fuck you, Jen.

Hugs mama !!!! It’s so fucking hard right now… My son is a fourth grader and today when I dropped him off at school it took everything I had to not break down in tears… It is terrifying!!!

And amen… Fuck you Jennifer… She has such a piece of crap.

15.     +12   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Good Ol’ Suze @ 26/5/2022, 04:39) 
    I wonder who ever told Jen her scrapbooks and other tacky crafts are worth sharing anyway? On the single page she showed she had TWO! glaring errors, the penmanship was wonky, and it was lifeless and bland

I can’t imagine what CC will say , years later , finding all her stupid scrapbooks of stuff she did alone
    Will she laugh? Feel embarrassed? Wonder what the heck was wrong with her mom?
    Or just toss out without a glance

866 replies since 22/5/2022, 21:30   92970 views