« Older   Newer »

1.     +9   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (cremedela @ 5/30/2022, 01:00 PM) 
    Is Kkkaryn friends with ANY of the ladies that was in her bridal party? It’s baffling to me she is not close with anyone from her childhood or early 20s. What happened to those women? I’m sure they may have families now as well and definitely should have circled back around to each other if it was a matter of growing apart.

Strange, isn't it? I still have friends from my childhood. I'm talking 30+ years of friendships!! Says a lot about her character.

2.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (CrazyDaisy22 @ 5/30/2022, 01:16 PM) 
    Is Kkkaryn friends with ANY of the ladies that was in her bridal party? It’s baffling to me she is not close with anyone from her childhood or early 20s. What happened to those women? I’m sure they may have families now as well and definitely should have circled back around to each other if it was a matter of growing apart.

Strange, isn't it? I still have friends from my childhood. I'm talking 30+ years of friendships!! Says a lot about her character.

Those are the most precious friends!

3.     +18   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She’s been steadily losing followers for a month yet she gains 75 when she posts nothing at all? Sure Jan

4.     Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QAAAAA

Sent via ForumFree Mobile

5. anxietyqueen

User deleted

Can a subscriber post a screenshot of the original by any chance?
    Attached Image
    90C71B1F-721F-449D-AB07-73A85D820EC0

6.     +4   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Yesterday: 352, 565 (4pm)
    Today: 352, 551 (ATM)

I do not see the 75+ gain - I see only a decrease in followers.
    Would be comical if she was buying them. Can she get any more pathetic?

7.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Here is the original
    Attached Image
    5C6B6EBA-B8E5-4814-A736-A77C6AA17ED7

8.     +3   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    I really want to send her a SS of Trumps tweet “Happy Memorial Day!” But I don’t feel like making a spam account 😂 (in response to her enjoy your long weekend story).

9.     +8   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Aaryn is such a pick me bitch. Yes, we know you're "not like other influencers" and understand what memorial day is.

I actually would appreciate that she doesn't go all out with decor and outfits if she didn't always REMIND everyone. You're only not like that Aaryn because your husband is a Vet and reminds YOU.

ETA, I looked back, she usually does stuff on memorial day too (the whole shebang) so this is really her just being a miserable bitch shitting herself in the sonic drive thru.

10. cremedela
        +6   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (CrazyDaisy22 @ 30/5/2022, 21:16) 

Right! I have girlfriends from elementary and middle school that are like my family now!! Even if too much time or distance gets between us, we pick up right where we left off. It is very strange. Not even ONE friend though

QUOTE (Ambeezy @ 30/5/2022, 20:18) 
    This woman is beyond unfortunate looking! 🥴

🤣🤣 and has the audacity to be loud. I wouldnt want to draw attention to myself with a face like that. Having a better personality could benefit her. Oh well. She said what she said lol.

Also I hate snarking on women’s appearances but she’s a N word spewing imbecile

11.     +8   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Does Texmex have any of her own followers? Clients? How bizarre it must be to see her constantly post about Aaryn and then rant about people who gossip from the perspective of some lady who had Texmex do her wedding make up once lol.

You look fucking crazy Texmex. Can you go a single day not mentioning Aaryn?

12. Lulu&pretzels

User deleted

QUOTE (Randob1tch689 @ 31/5/2022, 00:30) 
    Does Texmex have any of her own followers? Clients? How bizarre it must be to see her constantly post about Aaryn and then rant about people who gossip from the perspective of some lady who had Texmex do her wedding make up once lol.

The only clients she’d have would be to sell them weed I suppose. What does she do?

13.     +4   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    So she just had the stomach flu but is eating takeout? Ugh gross.

Also why is she posting this?
    Attached Image
    6187028E-1AC1-40FD-965A-BE000D896A31

14.     +2   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Lulu&pretzels @ 31/5/2022, 00:46) 
    QUOTE (Randob1tch689 @ 31/5/2022, 00:30) 

The only clients she’d have would be to sell them weed I suppose. What does she do?

I thought she did make up or something! She’s apparently also hired help of Aaryns for the photo shoots.

15.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (headspace @ 31/5/2022, 00:54) 
    So she just had the stomach flu but is eating takeout? Ugh gross.

Also why is she posting this?

Maybe she's going to sell pizza hut and move to the ranch and go completely off the grid. Letting her kids be completely wild , her and mic will finally have a boy ( but we won't know this because she's not on social media anymore... she doesnt even have a phone ) her and nick were sick of all the judgment and having to be care about people other then themselves. HHH comes out to bring them the weeks groceries and texmex comes out to groom everyone once a momth. The simple life is what Aaryn ways wanted deep , deep, deep down. The kids can raise themselves and her and nick can say all the nastiest things out in the middle of nowhere where No one can judge.

Edited by Sugar loaf - 31/5/2022, 01:40

889 replies since 25/5/2022, 03:06   117342 views