RomanceForOneBecauseHerProspectsAreNoneLikeJen Pt 343

« Older   Newer »

1. FocusOnTheThighs
        +4   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (mariella_ @ 10/6/2022, 05:27) 
    Maybe Jen could pick up the hexipuffs again.

Yes, I’ve watched her for that long lol. Who else remembers those?

Omg yes! I think I was in my last year of college then? When was this? Seems ages ago! I have always been a crafter and was thinking of picking up knitting, and was so jealous of her endless supplies.

2.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (brashumpire @ 10/6/2022, 05:37) 
    Her little animated intros make me ragey. They are so stupid.

They're the only part of her videos I enjoy :blushing-smiley-emoticon:

3.     +54   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I can't believe all the childish shit she bought in that haul. Does anyone think this pattern actually looks nice? It's the ugliest thing I've ever seen!

Screen_Shot_2022-06-10_at_6

4.     +14   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group
    Inside a discarded ski jacket, plotting my revenge on my arch enemy Jasper.

Status
    QUOTE (Hobo Babysitter Jen @ 10/6/2022, 05:57) 
    QUOTE (mariella_ @ 10/6/2022, 05:27) 
    Maybe Jen could pick up the hexipuffs again.

Yes, I’ve watched her for that long lol. Who else remembers those?

Yes The hexipuffs and two shawls. When she got the knitting yarn subscription boxes every month.

...I remember she started up a knitting channel for about a week until she realised she'd made the shawl small enough for a child and we never saw the hexi puffs again. (Was it "Jen's Knit Nook" or something like that?)
    Also the jewellery making fad where she bought all the things and made a couple of bracelets. She is the Queen of Crafting. 🙄

5. MrArthurRadley
        +23   Like  

User deleted

Lol Jen the crafter. Jen has claimed to be many things. Her biggest claim was her ambition and destiny as a housewife. One who never showed an interest in BEing a wife or in keeping a house. She's unburdened herself from the wife role completely and still, keeping a home is too much to ask of her. Seems like she saw marriage as getting out from under her parents and going on endless dates and trips and shopping to her heart's content.
    She outed herself as to the source of her "social anxiety" in her very first video by complaining that people always asked her "What do you DO all day, you don't have a job", and that's probably why she hated hanging out with people her own age, and partied with retired people instead.
    And the question still bothers her.

Edited by MrArthurRadley - 6/10/2022, 01:53 PM

6. The Ghost of Glenview's Past
        +27   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (ColdOne @ 10/6/2022, 13:30) 
    I can't believe all the childish shit she bought in that haul. Does anyone think this pattern actually looks nice? It's the ugliest thing I've ever seen!

This looks like some 5 yo boy decided to mess up with his older sister's stuff, raided her room and plastered star wars stickers all over her shit. Star wars and flowers, what a combo! I want to see Batman and donuts, tie dye Hannibal Lecter next!

7.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    waiting for more pretties to be cast off in rage

Status
    QUOTE (The Ghost of Glenview's Past @ 10/6/2022, 13:51) 
    QUOTE (ColdOne @ 10/6/2022, 13:30) 

This looks like some 5 yo boy decided to mess up with his older sister's stuff, raided her room and plastered star wars stickers all over her shit. Star wars and flowers, what a combo! I want to see Batman and donuts, tie dye Hannibal Lecter next!

Spot on 🤣

8.     +7   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (martiniflightlikedon @ 10/6/2022, 05:54) 
    WhatHappensInVegasDoesn'tStayInVegasLikeJen

I LOVE this one 😂😂😂

Look at these beautifully dressed women sitting right in front of Jen
    Bet she had one of her drab mouse- y outfits on
    :hearty-laugh:

1A3F124A-B1A8-4F1F-992B-8CE19636F2A9

9.     +11   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    inside Jen's Lululemon Everywhere Belt Bag

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (MrArthurRadley @ 6/10/2022, 01:51 PM) 
    Lol Jen the crafter. Jen has claimed to be many things. Her biggest claim was her ambition and destiny as a housewife. One who never showed an interest in BEing a wife or in keeping a house. She's unburdened herself from the wife role completely and still, keeping a home is too much to ask of her. Seems like she saw marriage as getting out from under her parents and going on endless dates and trips and shopping to her heart's content.
    She outed herself as to the source of her "social anxiety" in her very first video by complaining that people always asked her "What do you DO all day, you don't have a job", and that's probably why she hated hanging out with people her own age, and partied with retired people instead.

To copy Jen....THIS!

---------------

a DITL of Jen would be what? hours of exercise, hours of endless scrolling, hours of eating, hours of online shopping. The fact that she is almost 40 and her day has less responsibility than my 18 year old niece is beyond sad. I think even my nieces and nephews that are under age 16 have more going on in their day than this tool. Her IG tag line should be stay out home ex-wife. or highly paid part time babysitter

10.     +24   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Ex-Mrs. "I hate Reels" has made a Reel for her last 3 of 4 posts. She looooves any excuse to show off and the video format gives her more opportunity to cram in all the footage of herself

11.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    inside Jen's Lululemon Everywhere Belt Bag

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (ColdOne @ 6/10/2022, 03:05 PM) 
    Ex-Mrs. "I hate Reels" has made a Reel for her last 3 of 4 posts. She looooves any excuse to show off and the video format gives her more opportunity to cram in all the footage of herself

mmhmm. Jen HATES to evolve and keep up with social media changes. Yet, she is making reels. Jen just likes to complain about everything and anything

I saw Ali Edwards IG and I am curious if Jenbo will be inspired

Screenshot-3529
    Screenshot-3534

12. FocusOnTheThighs
        +23   Like  

User deleted

Well, if Ali does it... so will Jen.

13.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    A week in the life with reels? Yes, she will do it, yes it will be awful, yes she will tag Ali. But will Ali care, unless she makes money off of it, she won’t. Bunion Boyles has zero original thoughts, but if she does what Ali does, she will have so many friends! But she is so scared of the Internet, how will she cope? She was going to stop post on IG and YT, I guess her reels will be part of her patreon?

14.     +16   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (merino wool underwear @ 6/10/2022, 03:00 PM) 
    QUOTE (MrArthurRadley @ 6/10/2022, 01:51 PM) 

To copy Jen....THIS!

---------------

a DITL of Jen would be what? hours of exercise, hours of endless scrolling, hours of eating, hours of online shopping. The fact that she is almost 40 and her day has less responsibility than my 18 year old niece is beyond sad. I think even my nieces and nephews that are under age 16 have more going on in their day than this tool. Her IG tag line should be stay out home ex-wife. or highly paid part time babysitter

My dog has more daily responsibility than Jen.

15.     +14   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    Negative COVID tests to re-enter US ends next week. Will Jen book an international trip now or come up with a new excuse?

881 replies since 5/6/2022, 16:37   97012 views