RomanceForOneBecauseHerProspectsAreNoneLikeJen Pt 343

« Older   Newer »

1.     +11   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    ^ Agreed, AlsoFromIl. My latest compliment from my father was that I should never wear my hair up again because it looks so good when it’s down. Yes it was backhanded, as has every compliment I have ever received from him. My mother is the same way. To this day, my sister and I are very uncomfortable around our parents.

2.     +12   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Nefarious Oatly Foam @ 5/6/2022, 18:12) 
    What happened to Van Lifer Jen?

:confused-face-smiley-emoticon:

Shhhhh. Don’t remind her.

3.     +11   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Nefarious Oatly Foam @ 6/5/2022, 11:12 AM) 

Camping is hard. She's too lazy for that.

4.     +23   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I know I'm late but I just watched the haul video.........
    Good grief, is she 16?????

:cheering-clapping-smiley-emotic Jen, grow up!

5.     +34   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    To show you what kind effed up person Jen is...she is willingly spending less time with her kids, pretending they don't exist, and buying them nothing...all whilst not having any feelings of guilt or embarrassment.

I just can't wrap my mind around all the online followers watching this and supporting her. If this was a dead beat dad situation there would be all the hate in the world. An affluent dead beat mother is being told to be gentle with herself.

6.     +8   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    If she went to Vegas I’m going to be pissed because it will have been when I was out of town and I would of loved to have had a wild Gene sighting. Eh who am I kidding. She would of been in her hotel room the whole time.

7.     +4   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (deltaburkefan @ 5/6/2022, 19:59) 
    QUOTE (Breakdown @ 5/6/2022, 19:52) 
    Exactly! I would be less judgy about it if it was something she shared with the kids. But it's creepy and weird that she keeps it separate from them. Then when they do eventually find out, how do they not feel left out? You have to be really cold hearted to keep this from your own children. SOMETHING MEANT FOR CHILDREN!

I’m a “Disney Adult” without kids and it’s still so strange to me that Jen would regularly go without her kids. It’s like she’s doing it on purpose. Especially when the kids are little like hers are now, those moments are so precious and it’s so off that she would forgo that for whatever it is she does in Disney World alone. It’s like the cruelty of her kids knowing that Mom is in Disney World without them is the point. I recently got to go with my toddler niece and she’s not even my kid and I’d choose that over going with just my partner any time I had the choice.

I think you're onto something saying that she is almost going to Disney without the kids and them knowing. She definitely has a mean, cruel streak, which we've seen when she used to talk about Don's huge clothes but she played it as cutesy. I'm surprised Don stayed in the basement for that long, uninjured by this whackjob!!!

She looks deranged in every close up picture that she posts. Maybe someone in the Rosses clan or a Tens friend saw her crazy eyes and that's why she's having the kids less time with her!!!

My younger son got covid, he has fever, and we're all worried sick!!! I just don't get how she can't feel anything for those beautiful kids!! She's not a mother, she's a breeder, that's all!!

8.     +15   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group
    Laughing at idiot Bakers pretending they aren't jealous of millionaire Jen.

Status
    Anonymous
    Camping Jen, hiking Jen, Vanlife Jen, are some of my least favorite Jens. So dull and boring.

9.     +5   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Aggressive Brusher: I’m sorry for that. We just have to push past the harsh words and we are not what people say about us. I’m sure you’re beautiful 🤩

10.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Hyper_elasticlikeJen @ 6/6/2022, 02:29) 
    QUOTE (deltaburkefan @ 5/6/2022, 19:59) 
    I’m a “Disney Adult” without kids and it’s still so strange to me that Jen would regularly go without her kids. It’s like she’s doing it on purpose. Especially when the kids are little like hers are now, those moments are so precious and it’s so off that she would forgo that for whatever it is she does in Disney World alone. It’s like the cruelty of her kids knowing that Mom is in Disney World without them is the point. I recently got to go with my toddler niece and she’s not even my kid and I’d choose that over going with just my partner any time I had the choice.

I think you're onto something saying that she is almost going to Disney without the kids and them knowing. She definitely has a mean, cruel streak, which we've seen when she used to talk about Don's huge clothes but she played it as cutesy. I'm surprised Don stayed in the basement for that long, uninjured by this whackjob!!!

She looks deranged in every close up picture that she posts. Maybe someone in the Rosses clan or a Tens friend saw her crazy eyes and that's why she's having the kids less time with her!!!

My younger son got covid, he has fever, and we're all worried sick!!! I just don't get how she can't feel anything for those beautiful kids!! She's not a mother, she's a breeder, that's all!!

Sounds like a great time for a vacation. Leave him with his father and take off and be as giddy as you have ever been. Me time is important.

I hope your son is alright and it doesn't develop into anything too serious. I can't imagine leaving a sick kid or not dropping everything to rush back even if it was their time at their dad's, I'd have to be in the same town as them.

11.     +19   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    She showed the lock combination # to access Nordlys. I don’t think they rotate numbers either since it looks like she punched in 1,2,3,4. What a dummy. ^U^

45C41821-7A4B-4195-B395-827503CFD98E

12.     +8   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (zizizouzou @ 5/6/2022, 19:35) 
    Watching a 40 yo, especially a mother who doesn’t share this with her kids, wearing this and acting so giddy is beyond weird, IMO.

(IMG:https://upload.forumfree.net/i/fc10581943/...F60714EFF1.jpeg)

Didn't she already have a pair of these exact mickey ears she bought a year or so ago?

13.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    Being a beef eating bitch with the Italians and hiding from the FBI. Formally known as Lenore

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Nefarious Oatly Foam @ 6/5/2022, 06:12 PM) 

Hopefully buried underneath a swamp somewhere.

14.     +14   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Bathroom Knife @ 6/6/2022, 02:48) 
    She showed the lock combination # to access Nordlys. I don’t think they rotate numbers either since it looks like she punched in 1,2,3,4. What a dummy. ^U^

(IMG:https://upload.forumfree.net/i/fc12338067/...7503CFD98E.jpeg)

Good catch. If it’s not 1-2-3-4, it’s very close. So the owner really set the most simple combination and rolled the dice. It really is a Dateline episode waiting to happen.

15.     +6   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (NefariousBaker @ 5/6/2022, 21:25) 
    Her choice of where she goes is so random. I grew up in Wisconsin and we did road trips all over, I've never, ever heard of the town she drove SIX hours too. Wonder how in the world she ran across that place. She should have gone to Lake Geneva, Galena IL, Cedarburg, Madison... If she wanted a trail there's a great one past Lauderdale Lakes. Would only be an hr drive.

We got married in Galena! Love it there. Lots of Chicago folk visit. Lake Geneva is gorgeous and posh, so it’s right up her alley. Both of these places are just a stone’s throw away, and I don’t recall her ever going there, even when she was married. Why not? I don’t get it. 🤷🏻‍♀️

881 replies since 5/6/2022, 16:37   97013 views