RomanceForOneBecauseHerProspectsAreNoneLikeJen Pt 343

« Older   Newer »

1. injuredmyshneckagain
        +24   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Spork Meltdown @ 7/6/2022, 02:32) 
    Those kids learned how to ride bikes at daddy's house and now Jen is quickly off buying bikes.
    You know Ms wagon puller did not teach them how to ride, especially since they didn't even have training bikes.

There are a million reasons why the kids should spend the majority of time with Tens and D**, but I think learning life skills is something they will only get at RM3.

Teaching a kid to ride a bike is more than just motor function. It’s teaching them to not give up, face adversity, new things are tough etc. At the first sign of adversity Gene is checking out and would absolutely teach her children the same. The first time one of them fell and hurt themselves that would be the end of the bike.

Yes D** is where he is today because of nepotism but there is a good chance he would still end up successful in life. Maybe not as wealthy but he would have landed on his feet. Even though his jobs probably weren’t very arduous I’m sure there were days he didn’t want to get up and go to work but he still did….unlikeJen.

Side note: Organized sports are going to put Gene over the top. Between the sheer volume of time spent driving to meets, sitting at practices/games with D** and Tens, AND having to interact with other parents she is never going to show up. Not to mention those games are mostly on the weekends when it seems they are at D&T, so Gene is going to have to sit there and watch the newlyweds instead of escaping…errr I’m mean traveling. The vehemence behind her statement “ I’m not sticking around here” in her update makes me think she is really suffering from being an outsider where they live.

2. injuredmyshneckagain
        +11   Like  

User deleted

I also think aunt Julie is one of the major culprits in Gene getting gossip about D&T. She might not be posting bathroom selfies from behind enemy lines but you know she has all the tea…..like what poopsi and Melissa really think about Tens.

Not to mention Gene is a master manipulator so I have no doubt she is masterfully pumping Julie for info. When Winnie moves on I *wonder* what her relationship with the only Ross she talks to will look like?

3.     +11   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I am pretty sure we spotted Aunt Julie at the BIG wedding party

The Photographer swept over the wedding party in her instastories

soooooo......does that mean she left Winnie HOME ALONE while there?
    :sleazy_smiley_emoticon:
    That was Jen;s weekend in New York time

4.     +6   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Did IG recently change something to make it less safe? No one I follow has posted anything about it and it looks the same to me.

5.     +8   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I have a big and active IG
    Its actually my favorite way to see pics of things I love-Travel, National Parks, beautiful scenery &old houses all over the world etc

She is crazy

6.     +13   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    frantically trying to turn my closet into a Crowned Athletics showroom to prove I'm in control of my life

Status
    QUOTE (Spork Meltdown @ 7/6/2022, 01:36) 
    I'm not sure what Jen thinks has changed with international travel since last year. She had to take a covid test last year to get back in the US and ran the risk of testing positive and not getting back to her chicklets on time. :graphics-3d-smileys-377567:

Probably something she’s had words with Don over. At some point he & Tens may have been delayed returning from a trip and she had to keep the chicklets a few extra hours. She blasted him for it, and he fired back at her about traveling internationally and potentially testing positive and getting stuck in quarantine somewhere for a week or more.
    And no, I don’t think he’d care that he had the kids for an extra week, it would be more warning her that the shoe could easily be on the other foot so shut it.

7.     +1   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Shopping for a Tensleigh Blue Dress to Wear to the Party!

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Beetrix @ 6/7/2022, 06:29 AM) 
    I am pretty sure we spotted Aunt Julie at the BIG wedding party

The Photographer swept over the wedding party in her instastories

soooooo......does that mean she left Winnie HOME ALONE while there?
    :sleazy_smiley_emoticon:
    That was Jen;s weekend in New York time

Probably. Jen leaves her for a few hours to do things, though. My guess is she took her out to potty and then went. I can't believe Jen leaves her for days on end now, though.

8.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Yetta - sorry, I meant that Aunt Julie left Winnie alone for several hours to attend the big party

9.     +45   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Anonymous
    IG is unsafe = my delusions are being threatened.

10.     +10   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    IG is unsafe compared to Patreon. She can’t control the comments there but she’s too stubborn to turn comments off. Her patrons know better than to post unpleasant things that upset her. But she’s so delusional that she thinks she can manipulate every single IG or YT follower to act the same.

11.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Is today the graduation?

12.     +9   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Her IG is open and public so she can get DMs from anyone. I think she was pissed off about people asking about the wedding and why she was absent on Mother's Day. A handful of those types of DMs would be enough to make Princess Jen feel unsafe.

13.     +24   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Maybe I have a different sense of boundaries than Gene but I think it's highly manipulative of her to continue to have a dog sitting one-way relationship with Julie. I just have to wonder if Julie feels like she's being manipulated or taken advantage of. Obviously she could have said No, you need to find someone else, back when Gene started to flee her life -- and yes, maybe she gets something out of watching that poor lifeless dog, I'm not denying that because I'm an animal lover -- but from the outside looking in it seems awfully one sided. I doubt Gene brings her back souvenirs or gives her flowers or any other showing of gratitude. It's just sad at this point because the poor dog is not long for this world anyway.

14.     +5   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    QUOTE (BespokeMuffins @ 7/6/2022, 15:34) 
    Is today the graduation?

Soup Kitchen has it posted as tomorrow, June 8

15.     +32   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    Julie loves Winnie. She does it for her, not Jen. I’m sure she knows her time is coming soon 🌈

881 replies since 5/6/2022, 16:37   97009 views