Palm Springs Cindy Pt. 3

« Older   Newer »

1.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I said in an earlier post that the stylist isn't returning her calls because Cindy is a lousy tipper. She's so dang flippant about other people's time but heaven forbid she's inconvenienced in the slightest way-she goest to Yelp. What a b**ch!

New video! Cindy's adventures in the world of facials and fillers. What she could say in 5 minutes, takes 25 and this one was a doozy. First, I would never allow anyone to inject me or cut me unless they are a doctor or nurse. She went to one of these botox spas that have popped up everywhere and had what I would have considered a horrible facial. Unless you are a dermatologist or a nurse in a derm office, you do NOT do extractions. She then goes to the filler room and you have to watch this to believe it.

Sorry, we can not turn back the hands of time. Aging just happens but washing your face, wearing sunscreen and moisturizer is key. The rest is a waste of money (in my opinion. What an idiot!

2.     +6   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    nothing screams desperate, like an old woman with a face full of botox and filler. Money must just burn a hole thru Cindy's purse. She can't save for the life of her, then she cries poverty.....

3.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I have friends in the design field, her custom sofa will take forever with all the supply chain issues.
    And will be very expensive.

4.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (LauraLee @ 9/10/2022, 05:16 PM) 
    I have friends in the design field, her custom sofa will take forever with all the supply chain issues.
    And will be very expensive.

Custom sofa!? Is she kidding? What a waste of money.

5.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    What I know about Ethan Allen is they have a lot of complaints lodged against them. They are very expensive and since Cindy changes her mind constantly, it seems like a waste of money for her to spend that kind of money on a custom sofa. She's such an idiot, going to get a white sofa, I can only imagine what it will look like after Poppy and The Pig lounge on it daily. I think Dana had a full-time job looking after her. I think her mother would be ashamed of how Cindy is spending her inheritance.

6.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (ZombieGrandma @ 9/10/2022, 05:25 PM) 
    What I know about Ethan Allen is they have a lot of complaints lodged against them. They are very expensive and since Cindy changes her mind constantly, it seems like a waste of money for her to spend that kind of money on a custom sofa. She's such an idiot, going to get a white sofa, I can only imagine what it will look like after Poppy and The Pig lounge on it daily. I think Dana had a full-time job looking after her. I think her mother would be ashamed of how Cindy is spending her inheritance.

The past few years has been horrendous for the furniture industry, she's in for a rude awakening.
    I can't believe she's replacing brand new furniture, such a waste.

EA sectionals:
    https://www.ethanallen.com/en_US/shop-furn...room-sectionals

7.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (LauraLee @ 9/10/2022, 10:38 AM) 
    QUOTE (ZombieGrandma @ 9/10/2022, 05:25 PM) 

The past few years has been horrendous for the furniture industry, she's in for a rude awakening.

EA sectionals:
    www.ethanallen.com/en_US/shop-furn...room-sectionals

She'll be unhappy with it, not only is she always unhappy with her choices but Ethan Allen has subpar quality now & has for years. My husband and his ex-wife ordered a house full of EA furniture over 40 years ago, they were unhappy with most of it, but you have to pay for it in advance and once it arrives, it's too late. This fool is going to get what she deserves for never doing her homework. No fool like an old fool.

8.     +1   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Once Cindy has finished redecorating, it will be time for protecting her investments.

1. Custom made plastic covers on the furniture

2. Plastic sleeves on the fabric lamp shades

3. Plastic carpet runners

I’d also like to see a telephone desk, and framed prints of “The Blue Boy” and “Pinkie.”

Next recommendations: hobbies!

9. Carol Kay
        +2   Like  

User deleted

If Cindy has a Brazilian blowout she will regret it.Her already dry damaged hair will break off and it will be a disaster.

10.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Carol Kay @ 9/10/2022, 12:20 PM) 
    If Cindy has a Brazilian blowout she will regret it.Her already dry damaged hair will break off and it will be a disaster.

Bad hair to go with bad injections.
    Why can't she just exercise, eat healthy, dress classy and accept herself? I would hate trying to stay 'young' by sticking needles in my face. She's a sad, silly old creature.

11.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (ZombieGrandma @ 9/10/2022, 07:26 PM) 
    QUOTE (Carol Kay @ 9/10/2022, 12:20 PM) 

Why can't she just exercise, eat healthy, dress classy and accept herself? I would hate trying to stay 'young' by sticking needles in my face. She's a sad, silly old creature.

I wouldn't do it. God knows what those injected substances might do. I'll pass.

12.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (LauraLee @ 9/10/2022, 07:33 PM) 
    QUOTE (ZombieGrandma @ 9/10/2022, 07:26 PM) 

I wouldn't do it. God knows what those injected substances might do. I'll pass.

I agree. I have a feeling that her doctor might have warned her against another facelift. She's too old and since she's very overweight, going under can be dangerous. This is her way to stop the clock. Sorry, Cindy. Time marches on for all of us. Wash you dang face.

13.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Carol Kay @ 9/10/2022, 07:20 PM) 

IMO she needs a salon conditioning treatment and a good haircut.

14.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (LauraLee @ 9/10/2022, 02:48 PM) 
    QUOTE (Carol Kay @ 9/10/2022, 07:20 PM) 

IMO she needs a salon conditioning treatment and a good haircut.

Yes, but Cindy never does the reasonable thing, does she? LOL! Cindy is always trying to pry a rock out of cement with a Q-tip. She's just DUMB!!

15.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (ZombieGrandma @ 10/9/2022, 17:48) 
    QUOTE (LauraLee @ 9/10/2022, 10:38 AM) 

EA sectionals:
    www.ethanallen.com/en_US/shop-furn...room-sectionals

She'll be unhappy with it, not only is she always unhappy with her choices but Ethan Allen has subpar quality now & has for years. My husband and his ex-wife ordered a house full of EA furniture over 40 years ago, they were unhappy with most of it, but you have to pay for it in advance and once it arrives, it's too late. This fool is going to get what she deserves for never doing her homework. No fool like an old fool.

I bought several Mission style Ethan Allen pieces (China cabinet, end tables, dining room table and chairs, and a credenza) almost 20 years ago, when I separated from my now x-husband. I purchased them with some extra money per my share of the equity from our marital home. I thought they were classic pieces that I would have for a long time. I never regretted this purchase and still have them all. There are people like Cindy who like to change furniture styles now and then. Of course, this is quite expensive, but her inheritance has enabled her to indulge. When you consider she was thinking about buying a brand new home to add a couple hundred square feet, this is a much better option from an expense perspective. However, I’m wondering if she’s going to have enough left for the pool or spool, as she calls it.

998 replies since 8/6/2022, 16:46   74303 views