ScrapbookingWithGleeBecauseItIsAllAboutMELikeJen Pt. 344

« Older   Newer »

1.     +25   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I think Tens tried to reach out and do the friendly coparenting thing when she followed her on instagram but Jen probably was rude so Tens gave up and unfollowed

2.     +38   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    Would you keep following if your husband’s lunatic Ex keeps making subtle but horrible allegations about him that aren’t true?

3.     +11   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    She made a face like she was disgusted when she realized she bought paper towels WITH DESIGNS on them. Similar to the gif where she's smiling at Don and he says something (the Q&A after CC was born) and her face just falls.

And then later lectured on how she's typically a chipper person.

This is the same woman who buys seasonal paper napkins.

It's not that divorce is contagious, it's that her attitude is.

4.     +60   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Jen forever stuck processing her feelings while walking through fire after fire.
    Attached Image
    9C1E10E1-4942-4850-BC66-4490FF401A7B

5.     +17   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (LyingLiarWhoLies @ 11/6/2022, 02:51) 
    QUOTE (Bye Bye Baby @ 10/6/2022, 23:31) 
    Why does she open her mouth so wide (I know it's huge) and shovel it in like that? It's gross. Reminds me of when she shoved the celery in her mouth.

I like Ben and Jerry's and Häagen-Dazs ice cream, too, but I put it in a bowl. Does she eat the whole carton at once? :in-disbelief-smiley-emoticon:

Just to open her mouth so wide because she shovel so much food into it I want some…. Who eats ice cream like that… She’s so gross!!!!!

I haven’t even watched the video yet because my cager insisted I have brunch with him but I’m SO TRIGGERED by the way she holds a spoon! :in-disbelief-smiley-emoticon:

6.     +26   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    “Yesterday really sucked and I was not happy. I was not a happy camper”.

Anyone still think this bitter bitch was invited to the wedding celebration?

Not a fucking chance in hell!

7.     +27   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    Jen: Social media is so competitive! It’s not healthy.

Also Jen: what I show is just part of my life, not all of it. I don’t really show the bad.

Hey genius:
    1) it’s only a competition if you make it one
    2) the perfect people you follow on social media also don’t show the bad. So start realizing you are only seeing a sliver of their life too.

8.     +5   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Bangle Bitch @ 6/11/2022, 03:47 AM) 
    She just can’t understand how someone doesn’t like her:

Classmates
    College Roommate
    All of us who have followed for years
    The Llamas
    Emily
    Don
    The Rest of the Rosses
    Don’s friends

And soon, her kids.

She thinks she’s so relatable, kind,
    and has a positive personality (lolz)

5-B779516-6697-4-BEF-B920-A28-ECE24380-D

don't forget her old nail lady LOOLOLOLOL

9.     +2   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    I think she was referring to the bakery when she mentioned people treating her poorly 24/7.

Jenfending: when I lived alone I’d buy ice cream and eat 3-4 spoonfuls out of the carton and save the rest for another night. I don’t think she ate the entire pint in one sitting.

Jenfending: I’ve heard it from many divorced people that friendships and relationships changed after a divorce. It’s just the reality of relationships. Maybe she’s never known anyone who had divorced. Her circle was small. She was naive to not see it coming.

I think Jen took her mom to the ballet since she gifts her season tickets every year. I think she intentionally kept her mom off camera to appear alone and to give her mom privacy.

When Jen shares about feelings and motherhood, many viewers can actually relate. I doubt many relate or have interest in Pelaton, Disney Runs, travel journals, pseudo organizing, and hobby specific shopping hauls.

Lastly, social media doesn’t have to be terrible like Jen described. Borrowing Jen speak, I’ve curated my social media to be uplifting, inspiring, and educational. Anything else is unfollowed. My social media enhances my life.

10.     +7   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group
    across from the guardrail, infested with mold

Status
    I think the 24/7 criticism comes in the form of passive aggressive comments from Shrill.

11.     +28   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    waiting for more pretties to be cast off in rage

Status
    QUOTE (SoProudOfMyself @ 10/6/2022, 22:39) 
    36 and half mark "Yesterday I was not feeling it. I was in my feelings, quiet needed to process things. I processed them internally in my own head. instead of taking them out on others. because the last thing I want to do is be an asshole because I don't feel good because I know exactly what it feels like to be on the receiving end of that, all day every day."

JFC - is this entire thing about Don not being able to cater to her when he was having freaking spine surgery?! She blew up her life because her husband wasn’t kissing her ass while he was in pain severe enough for surgery? Damn she’s insufferable. She calls herself an empath but she has no freaking clue what empathy is.

And I bet if Don was cranky when he was in the most pain of his life, he still probably apologized for weeks and bought lots of pretties once he was recovered.

12.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    inside Jen's Lululemon Everywhere Belt Bag

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (MommyTensleigh @ 6/11/2022, 01:47 AM) 
    A few thoughts after watching:

- at the end she looked high.

lol I thought the same thing. Gummies or drunk? either way that girl was high on her addiction to food.

13.     +24   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    waiting for more pretties to be cast off in rage

Status
    QUOTE (Meow2 @ 11/6/2022, 01:33) 
    Jen what did YOU do to keep relationships going?

did you call up Suz and invite her to lunch?

did you text Emily and ask if she wanted to have a cousin playdate?

oh you did nothing at all but expected everyone to come to you and THEY had to put in all the effort? :10:

Emily bought her all that #prettyneatriders crap - a very thoughtful and personal gift that required planning on her part. Hey Jen, what did you do for Emily?

(It’s ok, you don’t have to answer, we already know)

:shaking_head_smiley_emoticon:

14.     +7   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (NorthShoreExchange @ 11/6/2022, 06:33) 
    QUOTE (SoProudOfMyself @ 10/6/2022, 22:39) 
    36 and half mark "Yesterday I was not feeling it. I was in my feelings, quiet needed to process things. I processed them internally in my own head. instead of taking them out on others. because the last thing I want to do is be an asshole because I don't feel good because I know exactly what it feels like to be on the receiving end of that, all day every day."

JFC - is this entire thing about Don not being able to cater to her when he was having freaking spine surgery?! She blew up her life because her husband wasn’t kissing her ass while he was in pain severe enough for surgery? Damn she’s insufferable. She calls herself an empath but she has no freaking clue what empathy is.

And I bet if Don was cranky when he was in the most pain of his life, he still probably apologized for weeks and bought lots of pretties once he was recovered.

I think she’s talking about criticism she receives on her social media platform, based on the full context of what she was saying. Also she has often said that people who criticize or hate watch her have their own pain/aren’t well and are looking outward for someone to lash out at. She specifically said again how some unhappy people (us)often don’t process their feelings and lash out at others (her), blah, blah, blah.

15. FocusOnTheThighs
        +7   Like  

User deleted

Ooof, this vid.

On the one hand I'm glad she's saying how hard it was and is for her (honesty's a good thing). On the other hand: then do something about it apart from overexercising! It's clear as day that that's not enough to help you.

I'm also in the put Winnie down camp. As heartbreaking as it is, if she's in constant pain and losing mobility more and more... time to let her go.

This was, yet again, a very depression video. Even when she tries to sound chipper, it's exactly that: she tries. And fails. But, I think this video will make her patreons adore her, once again. Because she was fairly open and honest for a change.

904 replies since 10/6/2022, 20:02   90900 views