« Older   Newer »

1.     +26   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Anonymous
    I would love to see a Jen reacts video to footage of her talking about her “forever family” and “my heart home in Utah”. Then again, that would be too…triggering :shifty:

2.     +27   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Yetta @ 6/11/2022, 06:28 AM) 
    QUOTE (AcademyAwardWinningActress @ 6/10/2022, 11:07 PM) 
    I think Jen took her mom to the ballet since she gifts her season tickets every year. I think she intentionally kept her mom off camera to appear alone and to give her mom privacy.

She usually goes with her mom, but I don't think she did this time. I think that Jill & Gravy may be gone, they do travel quite a bit. She said that they never go to the ballet during the summer, but this one was rescheduled. The fact that she went to Chipolte shows me that Jill wasn't there. I don't see Jill going to eat at Chipolte.

TOTALLY agree
    They ALWAYS eat at a NICE restaurant before the ballet

That was solo

QUOTE (BerthaGene @ 6/10/2022, 09:41 PM) 
    Yesterday sucked... because I had to spend time with my child and the rest of her family. Today was great... because I was completely fucking alone. Ok.

:giving-thumbs-up-smiley-emotico

THE SADDEST part about "yesterday Sucked" is OTHER Moms are PROUD and HAPPY for their CHILD &SHOWING their kid on social media praising how well they did in Kindergaren
    Jen ignores the fact that the day was about CC_NOT HER!!!!!!
    ALL Jen can do is focus on ME ME ME

she is A TERRIBLE MOTHER

3.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Todolovethebaby2 @ 11/6/2022, 12:40) 
    Ummmmmmm she said she only films on days she feels good and happy. Then confirms later that this was a good day.
    I have never felt more depressed watching a video in my entire life.
    What is she like on a bad day if THIS absolute misery was GOOD :nervous:

On a bad day she doesn’t shower or wash her hair, she has her kids, she doesn’t dress in non-branded cloths, doesn’t put make up on, doesn’t go to ballet, works out more hours - and eats TWO!! Pints of Ben & Jerry’s, instead of just one.

4.     +39   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Shopping for a Tensleigh Blue Dress to Wear to the Party!

Status
    Anonymous
    Yep, it wasn't that CC is so excited to be moving up into first grade and was so proud of her. Nope. It was how triggering it was for HER and how the day SUCKED.

5.     +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Yetta @ 11/6/2022, 13:28) 
    QUOTE (AcademyAwardWinningActress @ 6/10/2022, 11:07 PM) 
    I think Jen took her mom to the ballet since she gifts her season tickets every year. I think she intentionally kept her mom off camera to appear alone and to give her mom privacy.

She usually goes with her mom, but I don't think she did this time. I think that Jill & Gravy may be gone, they do travel quite a bit. She said that they never go to the ballet during the summer, but this one was rescheduled. The fact that she went to Chipolte shows me that Jill wasn't there. I don't see Jill going to eat at Chipolte.

I think you’re right about all of that! Also why she was probably alone at graduation with no buffer against the Triggering Rosses.

Sadly, she had no one to give the extra ticket to for the ballet.

I hope Don and Tens have a baby.

6.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group
    across from the guardrail, infested with mold

Status
    So if we have confirmation she is triggered by the Rosses.. who’s in the “blended family” she keeps posting about at birthdays and holidays?

7.     +12   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Well, she only said it once, so I think maybe Suz & Aunt Julie stopped by that day for Donny's birthday.

8.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group
    across from the guardrail, infested with mold

Status
    I thought she also mentioned it around Thanksgiving? Christmas? One of those last year

9. The Ghost of Glenview's Past
        +9   Like  

User deleted

It is a possibility that she felt awkward at graduation because other parents and teachers were talking to Don (and Tens if she was there) but ignored her. Ms. Contrast&Compare immediately assumed the shunning was because of her divorced status. She did not realize and cannot acknowledge that her behavior (past and present) and probably pouting and snide remarks turned people off and they left her alone. No one wants to hang around an unwashed Debbie Downer.
    The 24/7 criticism is US...I doubt she talks to someone eg Jill everyday.
    Jen wants the bakery's approval. Lol.
    Stop reading here Jen. Stop reading here and stop snooping around your ex's life for IG crumbs and a glimpse of what could have been yours had you not been a total asshole to the man and his family. You said you chose you..so go do that. Skip a trip or two and spend that money on making your house a home, for you, not for IG.
    Stop rewriting the past. Stop going out of your way to hide the obvious (that he remarried and upgraded you) or lie about it.
    You re miserable because of you, not because of other people. I guarantee you no one in your former life is wasting 20 seconds of their day thinking about you. You however spend your entire day looking for ways to avoid thinking about them. You are the trigger!

Sent via ForumFree Mobile

10.     +1   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Was she referring to Don and Tens in the video as a trigger? If so, she is alluding to the fact that she knew Tens before.
    Because I can’t really see the Ross parents as being triggers, unless they really did set some boundaries that hurt Jens feelings.

11.     +10   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (I love me some me @ 6/11/2022, 07:21 AM) 
    Was she referring to Don and Tens in the video as a trigger? If so, she is alluding to the fact that she knew Tens before.

No. The person she knew before was Suz

12. The Ghost of Glenview's Past
        +1   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (I love me some me @ 11/6/2022, 14:21) 

I believe she knew her before hence the betrayal.

13.     +4   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    But seeing Don & Tens really do trigger her. But the person she knew before was Suz.

14.     +5   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Trapped in the Owner's Locker. It's OK. She'll be back in a few weeks.

Status
    If the grad was on Wed, CC was probably headed to Dons right after. I’m sure the mood with D and T was very celebratory, probably doing something special for her, maybe some SK friends over for a swim? They probably will start hosting a few class parties even. I can see CC being very excited about going over there with maybe just a quick hug goodbye for Jen to run off with Dad. Maybe that had a joint celebration for her and Theo and invited Jen. She would hate every minute of it and it would totally SUCK.

I also think any mom acquaintances she may have had at the school are totally awkward around her now and she perceives that as them “being afraid of divorce”.

Edited by WhyAmIHere - 6/11/2022, 02:27 PM

15.     +17   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (The Ghost of Glenview's Past @ 6/11/2022, 07:23 AM) 
    QUOTE (I love me some me @ 11/6/2022, 14:21) 

I believe she knew her before hence the betrayal.

There is absolutely no cross reference of anything that shows that Jen knew Tens before. They didn't go to the same school and they didn't have mutual friends. Chicagoland is a BIG area and they didn't even live in suburbs that butted up next to each other.

The betrayal was the Ross family accepting and embracing Tens.

904 replies since 10/6/2022, 20:02   90900 views