ScrapbookingWithGleeBecauseItIsAllAboutMELikeJen Pt. 344

« Older   Newer »

1.     +15   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Uncontrollable Resentment @ 12/6/2022, 00:23) 
    If Jen is still "processing" the divorce from 2.5 years ago that SHE allegedly wanted and planned for a long time....she needs some actual, real therapy to speed this process up or she'll spend the rest of her life playing the victim.

The woman who has been in weekly ‘therapy’ for 15 odd years is, in her own words “not going to set an expiration date on my feeling triggered”
    :10:

2.     +2   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Chicklets @ 6/12/2022, 06:10 AM) 
    QUOTE (AcademyAwardWinningActress @ 12/6/2022, 05:22) 
    It has crossed my mind that the family had been in the planning stages of selling PDQ prior to the divorce and were strategic in keeping that information from Jen. The divorce was instigated before the selling of the company became public knowledge so the family could keep the money in the family and Jen’s divorce settlement would be significantly less.

Interesting theory, but 1. Don/the Rosses have zero obligation to share details with her, 2. Even if already in planning stages, who knows how those talks might have evolved / their final agreement may look nothing like what they were considering at that time.

I absolutely think that in Jen’s mind, the big betrayal was Don moving on and all that that entailed. I double checked the timeline just now - do we know when their divorce was finalized? In April 2021, Jen was still sure she’d go to Utah with the fam jam and dropping off paska bread. In her mind, they were 100% still family. Less than a month later, there was a new Mrs. Ross and she had been completely replaced. That must have been such a shock to her, hence betrayals and fires.

I feel like Jen knew Tens was in the picture before the summer Utah trip. She for sure knew he was on Tinder. I don’t think she realized how serious they were, but I bet she had at least heard her name.

3.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (AcademyAwardWinningActress @ 12/6/2022, 05:22) 
    It has crossed my mind that the family had been in the planning stages of selling PDQ prior to the divorce and were strategic in keeping that information from Jen. The divorce was instigated before the selling of the company became public knowledge so the family could keep the money in the family and Jen’s divorce settlement would be significantly less. IOW, Don initiated the divorce strategically to better serve him financially. If this happened, I can see Jen feeling betrayed by the Rosses.

Anyone know what her settlement would have been if they had divorced AFTER the sale of PDQ? Did she lose millions?

Yes she will have lost out on millions.

However, she has plenty of money to waste on junk and runaway trips to rusty bathtubs so no need to worry about her losing out!!

4.     +27   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    love when people like her insist "gossipers" are just sad lonely hurt people
    Does she really think all these years talking about her, we would say or think NOTHING of value?
    nothing we say here could possibly be true?

5.     +7   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    I think the sale of PDQ with Don likely to retire in the next couple of years was what Jen was waiting for. Tens reaps the benefits of Jen’s hard work.

6.     +38   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    JEN’S HARD WORK!?!?????

7.     +2   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I thought PDQ was owned by Don's father? Thus Don wouldn’t have gotten any money from the sale.

8.     +15   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I don't think the divorce was timed strategically in any way in relation to the sale of PDQ. I think it happened when it happened, because Jen's behaviour was becoming unbearable. Once Don and Jen had their second child the marriage was on borrowed time.

9.     +19   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I’m finally watching the video and I had to stop because I’m lmfao at her saying that she looks tan here :hearty-laugh: where, Gene? WHERE? :cant-believe-my-eyes-smiley-emo

Also, if that was an example of poor Winnie walking “at her best” then :( I don’t want to imagine how she walks the rest of the time. She’s such an asshole for purposely putting that poor dog through that kind of agony.
    Attached Image
    56CB8303-7C0B-4E2E-A378-45FAEBF8A306

10.     +27   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    I think that paddle board incident damaged the discs.

The very fact that Winnie objects to being brushed is a sign she is in pain.

She needs painkillers. Except that selfish Jen knows best, idiot that she is.

11.     +19   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    I wish Winnie a peaceful eternal sleep … beginning tonight.
    Jen is just plain cruel.
    I don’t even like dogs.

12.     +4   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    QUOTE (KerryGold - the return @ 11/6/2022, 21:41) 
    QUOTE (fiercelyprivate @ 6/11/2022, 06:41 AM) 
    I would love to see a Jen reacts video to footage of her talking about her “forever family” and “my heart home in Utah”. Then again, that would be too…triggering :shifty:

After seeing glimpses of Tens' decorating style, how she throws a fun party, (that sure seems to include lots of different people) and creates a seemingly pleasant environment for those around her? I CAN NOT wait to see how Tens makes decor changes in Jen's former "family vacation home in Utah!" Tens will get things shaped up, charcuterie boards in place, dull and dated decor will be "gone like Jen" in no time flat!

If she's respectful of her inlaws, she won't - it's their house, not hers. If she is respectful, she may bring some "creature comforts" to help the kids adjust when not at home, but nothing beyond that.

13.     +9   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Gene makes me sick!

She can’t care for her children or her dog the way she cares for and about herself.

What a disgusting human being, that is how she likes to define herself, right? A human. Uggh

14.     +28   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She strapped a fucking elderly lap dog onto a paddle board. She put that dog's life in danger at the time and has either caused her health problems or made them worse since. She's an asshole.

15.     +11   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Shopping for a Tensleigh Blue Dress to Wear to the Party!

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (BinThereRebrandedThat @ 6/12/2022, 12:12 AM) 
    I think the sale of PDQ with Don likely to retire in the next couple of years was what Jen was waiting for. Tens reaps the benefits of Jen’s hard work.

HARD WORK? You aren't being serious, are you? Jen has never done a hard days work in her LIFE

QUOTE (pinksims @ 6/12/2022, 05:42 AM) 
    She strapped a fucking elderly lap dog onto a paddle board. She put that dog's life in danger at the time and has either caused her health problems or made them worse since. She's an asshole.

Absolutely!

904 replies since 10/6/2022, 20:02   90900 views