1.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Bangle Bitch @ 12/6/2022, 02:46) 
    *had the subscription

You would think she would have realized after her second backup to cancel, but nope. They kept coming for several more deliveries before she finally canceled. It’s not hard AT ALL to cancel an Amazon subscription either

She was busy processing her fires.

2.     +6   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    She will always be triggered by the existence of Don's family because she will never have new experiences with other people.
    Recently I've watched a few minutes of some of her old party prep videos. She must miss those days so much. Now she has nothing to look forward to.
    She is going to spiral when the kids are in Utah. Not that she'll miss them but I think she is baffled by how the Rosses are ok without her.

3.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (AcademyAwardWinningActress @ 6/12/2022, 07:54 AM) 
    QUOTE (BinThereRebrandedThat @ 6/12/2022, 07:12 AM) 
    I think the sale of PDQ with Don likely to retire in the next couple of years was what Jen was waiting for. Tens reaps the benefits of Jen’s hard work.

Maybe this is why Don seemed to be generous in the divorce (Jen got the contents of the entire house and DVC). He knew he was about to gain millions. I remember it being discussed that Jen hired an expensive top tier divorce attorney while Don did not.

They filed for divorce january 2020

Company sold January 2022

Wonder if they already were in negotiations way back then???

EVERYTHING was split 50/50
    If Jen took DVC,instead of selling and sharing the $$, then she did so with the VALUE of DVC SUBTRACTED from other $$$, like their savings

4.     +6   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Shopping for a Tensleigh Blue Dress to Wear to the Party!

Status
    Anonymous
    I don't think so. But, Don's net worth as far as divorce settlement and alimony would be based on what they had on the date that they separated. Now, child support could have been affected. But, like was pointed out....Don didn't own PDQ. His Dad owned it. I'm pretty sure that Poopsie has most of the proceeds invested into the Family Trust, just like the Utah house was. That way it can't be touched by any ex spouses.

5.     +35   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    Marriage is over, but still wearing my eternity band because - TIFFANY!!

Status
    She's full of crap. And still SO salty over the divorce.

She's just pissed because it turns out that she was the "starter wife" and lived in the "starter home" - now she's stuck dealing part-time with 2 kids she may not have really wanted, has a house that she doesn't love and has to be responsible for on her own, and, most importantly, doesn't have the Rosses coddling and placating her every emotion and whim.

Triggered my ass.
    Jealous and bitter is more like it.

6.     +10   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (martiniflightlikedon @ 12/6/2022, 06:55) 
    love when people like her insist "gossipers" are just sad lonely hurt people
    Does she really think all these years talking about her, we would say or think NOTHING of value?
    nothing we say here could possibly be true?

Why is it that “fan girls” who post ridiculous fawning comments are presumed to be well balanced, insightful people?

Why doesn’t she consider they are lonely people trying to grab Jen’s “brass ring” by association.

Some of those Jenions have broken lives and warped views. I guess if they spend their days gushing over the latest over priced Star Wars stickers, they must be worthy.

There are none so blind as those who will not see.

7.     Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Yetta @ 6/12/2022, 03:14 PM) 
    I don't think so. But, Don's net worth as far as divorce settlement and alimony would be based on what they had on the date that they separated. Now, child support could have been affected. But, like was pointed out....Don didn't own PDQ. His Dad owned it. I'm pretty sure that Poopsie has most of the proceeds invested into the Family Trust, just like the Utah house was. That way it can't be touched by any ex spouses.

Wouldn’t Don have been offered a generous severance package upon the sale of the company?

8. The Ghost of Glenview's Past
        +23   Like  

User deleted

I still believe Jill shames Jen for losing access to the Ross fortune and Jill losing access to it by default.
    Poopsie is not stupid, his money has been well protected from the likes of Jen. And yes, the sale money was acquired by Poopsie not Don, so Jen has no claim to it. She only received 50 % of her shared assets with Don. We know Utah is in a trust so she got none of that, lol. How the mighty has fallen. Forever heart home! What an idiot!
    All she has is the mausoleum, the dvc and her 50% of what was in savings and investment at the time of the separation. It's not crumbs, mind you, but it is nothing compared to what Tens has access to now and THAT is what is pissing her off. Should have waited another 2 years Jen, you missed on the dough and now you re upstaged big time!

Sent via ForumFree Mobile

9.     +1   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (The Ghost of Glenview's Past @ 6/12/2022, 03:39 PM) 
    I still believe Jill shames Jen for losing access to the Ross fortune and Jill losing access to it by default.
    Poopsie is not stupid, his money has been well protected from the likes of Jen. And yes, the sale money was acquired by Poopsie not Don, so Jen has no claim to it. She only received 50 % of her shared assets with Don. We know Utah is in a trust so she got none of that, lol. How the mighty has fallen. Forever heart home! What an idiot!
    All she has is the mausoleum, the dvc and her 50% of what was in savings and investment at the time of the separation. It's not crumbs, mind you, but it is nothing compared to what Tens has access to now and THAT is what is pissing her off. Should have waited another 2 years Jen, you missed on the dough and now you re upstaged big time!

If it was Poopsie’s company, then how much did Don actually walk away with? And if Poopsie gave Don a large cut, do you think that money was put in to a separate trust so future spouses would not have access to it if there were to be a divorce?

10. The Ghost of Glenview's Past
        +3   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (AcademyAwardWinningActress @ 12/6/2022, 15:48) 
    QUOTE (The Ghost of Glenview's Past @ 6/12/2022, 03:39 PM) 

If it was Poopsie’s company, then how much did Don actually walk away with? And if Poopsie gave Don a large cut, do you think that money was put in to a separate trust so future spouses would not have access to it if there were to be a divorce?

The sale happened after the divorce. None of those profits would go to Jen. My in laws sold two businesses when my BIL was divorced. She had no claim to that. She tried claiming that she ought to receive a percentage based on her years of marriage when he was working there but that was squashed on day one.
    Now if Jen was somehow on the board or some kind of silent partner she may have had a severance but we would have heard about how she had stakes in the company. I don't recall her ever saying anything of that nature.

11.     +8   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Ican’twiththelikesofher @ 12/6/2022, 14:59) 
    Great a WWC member claiming Jen is a curly girl. I have 3A/3B curly long thick natural red hair. Jen is not a curly girl, IMO! Any other Bakers with natural curly girl or beach wavy hair want to chime in?

Jen belongs to enough community groups from the planner community to the GD community don’t give her another community to think about joining.

The ass kissing from her vlog is so unreal.
    (IMG:https://upload.forumfree.net/i/fc11484624/...1255E8B5E8.jpeg)

I'm a 2B wavy. If someone was always blow drying her hair out and flat ironing it I would say yes you could be a wavy. Jen always lets her hair dry naturally, has never pulled the wave out. You can see CC will be able to get her hair to be wavy/curly. I bet CC will be a 2C with bits if 3A if she decides to work with her curl. Hopefully mama Tens will teach her how and take her for good haircuts since Jen doesn't believe in any of those things.

12.     +8   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    :goodbye_smiley_emoticon: another CG here, 3B -- my 2 cents is I barely see a wave in her hair. Her Patreon peeps are clearly delusional and need their eyes checked. She's an unwashed unkempt dirty mess in desperate need of a haircut, not to be confused with naturally curly or even slightly wavy hair :strong_no_smiley_emoticon:

Oh and even if she did have wavy hair, she wouldn't have to continually rake back that stupidass front swoop she insists she has :5153:

QUOTE (Ican’twiththelikesofher @ 6/12/2022, 08:59 AM) 
    Great a WWC member claiming Jen is a curly girl. I have 3A/3B curly long thick natural red hair. Jen is not a curly girl, IMO! Any other Bakers with natural curly girl or beach wavy hair want to chime in?

Edited by Breakdown - 6/12/2022, 10:04 AM

13.     +2   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    I had to google all of the "curl categories". I'm an auburn 2A. Well, that's what I dye it now but it was also my natural hair color. Auburn hair, green eyes, freckles, never tans only burns.

14.     +32   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group
    across from the guardrail, infested with mold

Status
    Are curl categories the new countertops? :snickering:

15.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Don was CEo of PDQ when it was sold. He is now General Manager. What was negotiated in the sale, the dorensic accountant in the BBI may be able to ferret out the details. This was not a standard divorce. If Gene hired a topnotch divorce lawyer, why did she have to sign so many things, so many times? Did she ask for everything he had and it ws negotiated to nothing she felt was hers? She got a mausoleum, she got both DVC contracts, although they are still in his name, too. She gets alimony and child support. No one knows if it it millions, s in many or just a few. Her selling off all her pretties to fund her trip to Italy? I believe she may have used to cash for it, but I believe she sold everything out of spite. Her Patreon funds allow her to spend “her” money, so she sees what she is receiving and spends it all as soon as she gets it. Maybe her European vacation has been put off because she does not have the ability to stop spending. 4K comes in on the 6th, she has planned to pay for tickets, business or 1st class to London. Prices are very high, “ I can save 1/2 for those each month. What? More runDisney races? Stoney Clover? Planners? Purses? Shoes? Swimsuits? Oh no, the London tickets? Well, I am not going if I will catch covid, so yeah, it’s fine.”

We only know what she shows, spending everything on herself, except for new sneakers and rainboots, after the wedding party. But her hauls and buying every shiny thing she sees as well as travels has increased since she started getting idiots to pay her. If she is saving more D**D**DaddyDollars for the future, when they stop, good for her. She sure is not using them to improve the value of the house.

904 replies since 10/6/2022, 20:02   90900 views