ScrapbookingWithGleeBecauseItIsAllAboutMELikeJen Pt. 344

« Older   Newer »

1.     +18   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Everyone else has real stuff to care about, like WORK, kids, cleaning their houses & getting on with life. No one cares about Jen.

2.     +11   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    In the Powder Room Sharing with Wonder 🙌🌎🦋🏆

Status
    Anonymous
    I don't think this applies to Jen at all with what I know about her but I will say as a sudenly single woman I was told to my face that it would be great to have me at bbqs/parties etc IF I had a boyfriend. Then got dropped as a friend completely. 2 different women did it with very similar wording. I am the least thirsty bitch out there and their boring husbands were completely safe, but it was an eye opener how insecure people can be and how friends can turn on you when you bring, in their eyes, nothing to the table.

3.     +7   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Shopping for a Tensleigh Blue Dress to Wear to the Party!

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Meow2 @ 6/12/2022, 06:20 PM) 
    that whole part was hilarious regardless of who it was about

Emily and Dave?
    Jeff and Joe?
    Naina and her husband?
    Laken and her husband?
    Wisconsin Rachel and her husband?

NONE of these people are afraid of being "touched" by divorce simply because of your failed marriage. I don't know any of them and I can guarantee that :lol:

they just...don't care about you. you're a no one and your life simply has no impact on them

Meow2 dropping the truth bombs!

4. The Ghost of Glenview's Past
        +9   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Nefarious DisneyPrincess @ 13/6/2022, 01:34) 
    I don't think this applies to Jen at all with what I know about her but I will say as a sudenly single woman I was told to my face that it would be great to have me at bbqs/parties etc IF I had a boyfriend. Then got dropped as a friend completely. 2 different women did it with very similar wording. I am the least thirsty bitch out there and their boring husbands were completely safe, but it was an eye opener how insecure people can be and how friends can turn on you when you bring, in their eyes, nothing to the table.

Anyone who knows Jen knows she has over 300 threads worth of counter content. No man in his right mind unless he has a fetish for psychological hot messes will want to touch her with a 10 ft pole. Ladies your marriage is safe.
    That said, I am sorry your friends see you as a threat to their marriage. It says more about them and their husband than it says about you though. If you trust your man, if you trust your marriage.. a single lady is not an issue.

5.     +37   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    The fact that Jen even thinks people look at her and think "hide your husbands." 🤣😂🤣😂

6.     +48   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    If I had an ex sister in law who did nothing….refused to work, refused to care for my nieces and nephews, took half of my brothers money, spent it on trips and toys for herself, still refused to work, insulted my family on a public You tube channel..helped herself to my parents home……
    I’d be done with her, for sure. . But I would probably secretly hate her.

7.     +1   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    We should have a poll who was Jenn Talking about

TLO & the husband
    Emily
    Emily & Suz
    Laken / Planner Friends
    The Melissa s

8. The Ghost of Glenview's Past
        +20   Like  

User deleted

Could be any woman she perceives as having wronged her. Let s be honest if a teacher spoke to Don and Tens first and was delayed in acknowledging Jen.. Trigger!
    Suzanne sat next to Tens...Trigger! Emily gave a hug to Tens but a polite hello to Jen...Trigger. Jen is behind on the Threads and realizes the TLO picture was Tens bathroom...Trigger!!!!!

Sent via ForumFree Mobile

9.     +3   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Jen has the power to make things right by simply being honest, taking ownership of mistakes, apologizing for lies, etc.

When she began her YouTube journey that is what made her likable. She was open, shared, showed vulnerability. Her most recent video was one of her best in recent months because she opened up like she used to. THAT is what makes her likable. Jenfending, her words were true. Relationships do change after divorce. Maybe not for everyone, but for most. Her words will probably help others if they make it to the end of the video to hear them.

10.     +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Meow2 @ 13/6/2022, 01:20) 
    that whole part was hilarious regardless of who it was about

Emily and Dave?
    Jeff and Joe?
    Naina and her husband?
    Laken and her husband?
    Wisconsin Rachel and her husband?

NONE of these people are afraid of being "touched" by divorce simply because of your failed marriage. I don't know any of them and I can guarantee that :lol:

they just...don't care about you. you're a no one and your life simply has no impact on them

She starts her Convo with- “Recently I had to be around the people who trigger me..”

“people who moved away from me
    People who are no longer friends-Some surprised me”

HAS to be those attending the Kindergarten thing
    Emily & Suzanne would be my choices

Referring to staying away from her because of insecurities in their own marriages was really odd and cold
    She really really hates the Rosses now- it must kill her every time her kids are with them

:snickering:

11.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I don’t think she hates them. I think she’s mourning their loss.

12.     +23   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I just realized that I differently interpreted what Jen said about friends staying away from her after divorce because they feared for their own marriages.

I assumed she meant that because she thinks she is the poster girl for “Choosing Me” and now has so much freedom and time to contemplate her navel, that others were afraid of being lured in and seduced by Jen’s “great new life choices.” You know, the way she believed all the Glennon Doyle BS and blew up her own marriage and life.

It never once occurred to me that there is a single person who knows Jen, who was worried she would steal their husband.

Nobody is choosing Jen, except Jen.

13.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Agressive Brusher @ 13/6/2022, 02:56) 
    I don’t think she hates them. I think she’s mourning their loss.

She is jealous that Tens now has what she once had.

She misses being a Melissa. Of being part of "The Famjam".

Some mourning does go on with a divorce.
    The difference being that most people move on, particularly when they wanted the divorce, they get on with their lives.
    A process that begins when the marriage is crumbling.

That started for Jen, in June of 2019. Three years.

Now I just think she is wallowing in her own "poor me".

14.     +9   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    AlsoFromIL

Don was living in the basement from July-ish 2019
    Tinder was Fall of 2019
    Don's apartment was October 2019
    He married Tens in May of 2021

So about 20 months, not within a year.

15.     Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (KayTee @ 13/6/2022, 03:03) 
    I just realized that I differently interpreted what Jen said about friends staying away from her after divorce because they feared for their own marriages.

I assumed she meant that because she thinks she is the poster girl for “Choosing Me” and now has so much freedom and time to contemplate her navel, that others were afraid of being lured in and seduced by Jen’s “great new life choices.” You know, the way she believed all the Glennon Doyle BS and blew up her own marriage and life.

It never once occurred to me that there is a single person who knows Jen, who was worried she would steal their husband.

Nobody is choosing Jen, except Jen.

Same! I interpreted it as Jen, who *always* has to feel superior to others, would now project her ideas about marriage being an inherently flawd institution that cages people, and one can only be there true authentic self living life uncaged (or some kinda BS like that). I wouldn't want to be around someone like that either, what a downer!

904 replies since 10/6/2022, 20:02   90900 views