ScrapbookingWithGleeBecauseItIsAllAboutMELikeJen Pt. 344

« Older   Newer »

1.     +3   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    I don’t see how Jen can be so devastated about losing Emily, Suzanne yes but Emily? From what I saw for years in her video it looks like they had the type of relationship where they would see each other on holidays and family gatherings but that’s it. I don’t recall them ever going out to lunch, play dates with kids, shopping, etc. yes she helped her decorate her nursery for a video and also they did a double date following a weight loss challenge between Don, Emily and Dave (not Jen). So that’s why I can’t see Emily as being a big issue to her.

2.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    waiting for more pretties to be cast off in rage

Status
    “Jen’s hard work”

:crying:

3.     +18   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (ColdOne @ 12/6/2022, 08:05) 
    JEN’S HARD WORK!?!?????

2B925E45-6CAC-4C95-BD53-8C06737BBDBD

4.     +16   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Shopping for a Tensleigh Blue Dress to Wear to the Party!

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (MommyTensleigh @ 6/12/2022, 06:17 AM) 
    I don’t see how Jen can be so devastated about losing Emily, Suzanne yes but Emily? From what I saw for years in her video it looks like they had the type of relationship where they would see each other on holidays and family gatherings but that’s it. I don’t recall them ever going out to lunch, play dates with kids, shopping, etc. yes she helped her decorate her nursery for a video and also they did a double date following a weight loss challenge between Don, Emily and Dave (not Jen). So that’s why I can’t see Emily as being a big issue to her.

I don't think it is Emily so much....but she sees Emily and Tens being friendly and doing things together, when they didn't do that. She liked to think that they were a super close family, but it is painfully obvious that Jen was tolerated and coddled because of DON, not because they thought Jen was so wonderfully, special.

5.     +17   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Yetta @ 12/6/2022, 13:36) 
    QUOTE (MommyTensleigh @ 6/12/2022, 06:17 AM) 

I don't think it is Emily so much....but she sees Emily and Tens being friendly and doing things together, when they didn't do that. She liked to think that they were a super close family, but it is painfully obvious that Jen was tolerated and coddled because of DON, not because they thought Jen was so wonderfully, special.

I always got the impression that Emily tolerated Jen because she was Don's wife. But they were never close girlfriends. Jen doesn't bond with other women her own age.

6.     +5   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (pinksims @ 6/12/2022, 06:44 AM) 
    I always got the impression that Emily tolerated Jen because she was Don's wife. But they were never close girlfriends. Jen doesn't bond with other women her own age.

I agree with that!

7.     +9   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    [QUOTE=pinksims
    I always got the impression that Emily tolerated Jen because she was Don's wife. But they were never close girlfriends. Jen doesn't bond with ANY ONE OR ANYTHING!.
    [/QUOTE]

8.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    But Jen was Emily’s MOH in her wedding. There had to be enough of a relationship at some point for that to happen??

9.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (BinThereRebrandedThat @ 12/6/2022, 07:12) 
    I think the sale of PDQ with Don likely to retire in the next couple of years was what Jen was waiting for. Tens reaps the benefits of Jen’s hard work.

Jen? Is that you? I can't imagine anyone else thinking Jen works hard. Maybe Paula.

10.     +10   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (DonsiPad @ 6/12/2022, 06:54 AM) 
    But Jen was Emily’s MOH in her wedding. There had to be enough of a relationship at some point for that to happen??

That was early on and Emily is very family oriented. I can see her thinking that they would be close and she is very close with Don. I can see how that happened.

11.     +10   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    She's such a fucking bitch. She caused Winnies back problems and now continues to make Winnie suffer.
    Also at some point someone in Jens family needs to have a intervention and get her real help. Not her herbs or acupuncture or therapist recommended youtube. Real help.

12.     Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Hobo Babysitter Jen @ 6/11/2022, 11:55 PM) 
    QUOTE (AcademyAwardWinningActress @ 12/6/2022, 05:22) 
    It has crossed my mind that the family had been in the planning stages of selling PDQ prior to the divorce and were strategic in keeping that information from Jen. The divorce was instigated before the selling of the company became public knowledge so the family could keep the money in the family and Jen’s divorce settlement would be significantly less. IOW, Don initiated the divorce strategically to better serve him financially. If this happened, I can see Jen feeling betrayed by the Rosses.

Anyone know what her settlement would have been if they had divorced AFTER the sale of PDQ? Did she lose millions?

Yes she will have lost out on millions.

However, she has plenty of money to waste on junk and runaway trips to rusty bathtubs so no need to worry about her losing out!!

Poopsie owned the company
    HE got the $$$$$$
    But I am sure Poopsie has trust funds set up for Don, Emily & the Grands

13.     +19   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    I just watched the “our new home” favorite places tour.
    Back when she thought she’d won the divorce.
    The difference is ASTOUNDING.

14.     +2   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (BinThereRebrandedThat @ 6/12/2022, 07:12 AM) 
    I think the sale of PDQ with Don likely to retire in the next couple of years was what Jen was waiting for. Tens reaps the benefits of Jen’s hard work.

Maybe this is why Don seemed to be generous in the divorce (Jen got the contents of the entire house and DVC). He knew he was about to gain millions. I remember it being discussed that Jen hired an expensive top tier divorce attorney while Don did not.

15.     +3   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Ican’twiththelikesofher @ 6/12/2022, 02:59 PM) 
    Great a WWC member claiming Jen is a curly girl. I have 3A/3B curly long thick natural red hair. Jen is not a curly girl, IMO! Any other Bakers with natural curly girl or beach wavy hair want to chime in?

Jen belongs to enough community groups from the planner community to the GD community don’t give her another community to think about joining.

The ass kissing from her vlog is so unreal.
    4A4A48DF-F630-48A2-B55F-091255E8B5E8

Curly girl here too! No, she is NOT, not even close.

904 replies since 10/6/2022, 20:02   90900 views