ScrapbookingWithGleeBecauseItIsAllAboutMELikeJen Pt. 344

« Older   Newer »

1.     +20   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Just wanted to mention we saw Jurassic Workd and some of it was set in the Dolomites. The dinosaurs had more fun than Jen did and her video was all I could think about when they flashed the words on the screen 🤣🙃🤣

2.     +17   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group
    Building my forever daughter-in-law collection

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (DonsiPad @ 6/12/2022, 04:54 AM) 
    But Jen was Emily’s MOH in her wedding. There had to be enough of a relationship at some point for that to happen??

I think Emily was an insulated Ross, with a low friend count. She had Jen as her MOH because that would be the traditional thing to do.

I like the idea that Tens and Ems are friends and Emily will actually have activities outside of the cloistered Ross World.

3.     +8   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    From what I could find on the SEC EDGAR search, the company was owned by several holding companies. They did have their financials posted per federal regulation and I was surprised by how “little” cash they kept on hand over the years. They have to keep cash on hand for clearing but idk it was weird. They also got a PPP loan of like $700k.

Nothing listed on the sale price and I doubt there ever will be. But I’ll keep looking and I’ll keep looking in the new company’s reports (if they have to file anything) and see if it’s listed there.

Adding on - I bet Don did own some equity in the company as his compensation. But the majority is owned by LLCs that appear to be wholly owned by Poopsie.

4.     +8   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    [QUOTE=Chicklets,6/12/2022, 06:10 AM ?t=62513656&st=330#entry457566679]
    QUOTE (AcademyAwardWinningActress @ 12/6/2022, 05:22) 
    I absolutely think that in Jen’s mind, the big betrayal was Don moving on and all that that entailed. I double checked the timeline just now - do we know when their divorce was finalized? In April 2021, Jen was still sure she’d go to Utah with the fam jam and dropping off paska bread. In her mind, they were 100% still family. Less than a month later, there was a new Mrs. Ross and she had been completely replaced. That must have been such a shock to her, hence betrayals and fires.

This is the way I remember it: They separated in early Fall of 2019 and Don moved out. Jen was allowed to file for the divorce in January 2020. The (vegan) Pasta bread was dropped off at Suzanne's Easter 2020. She still felt a part of the family but was not invited which I think surprised and pissed her off. She thought she would forever be a part of the family. Jen bought the mausoleum in Feb. 2020 (?) when Don agreed to front her half the projected ROI on their Glenview home. Pandemic was then in full force. Jen wormed her way into the RV trip in summer of 2020 but abruptly left Utah and flew home after something happened. Don might have already had Tens in the picture by then. The pandemic caused the courts to be sluggish and the divorce was not finalized until early 2021 (?). Don and Tens married in Spring 2021. It is now mid-2022 and Jen is still "triggered" (I DESPISE that word and the attitude behind it) because she cannot - simply cannot - get over the fact that the Rosses - all of them - don't want to coddle or actually, even be around her any more than they absolutely have to like for CC's recent kindergarten "graduation".

5.     +13   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    2 clarifications to your timeline:

Tens was in the picture in August 2020 per an IG post

Ross divorce finalized Nov 2020

6.     +1   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (DonsiPad @ 6/12/2022, 04:55 PM) 
    From what I could find on the SEC EDGAR search, the company was owned by several holding companies. They did have their financials posted per federal regulation and I was surprised by how “little” cash they kept on hand over the years. They have to keep cash on hand for clearing but idk it was weird. They also got a PPP loan of like $700k.

Nothing listed on the sale price and I doubt there ever will be. But I’ll keep looking and I’ll keep looking in the new company’s reports (if they have to file anything) and see if it’s listed there.

Adding on - I bet Don did own some equity in the company as his compensation. But the majority is owned by LLCs that appear to be wholly owned by Poopsie.

So if Poopsie owned the company, then how would Don walk away with millions?

7. The Ghost of Glenview's Past
        +39   Like  

User deleted

I am still convinced she went to Utah to win Don back and he told her he was in a serious relationship with Tens. So she bolted out of Utah. It went downhill for her since. A world crashing at her Bunions. She has been unhinged pretty much since she came back from that trip.
    Had Tens been old fat and ugly...would Jen still be upset?

Sent via ForumFree Mobile

8.     Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    [QUOTE=Dolly_Girl,6/12/2022, 04:55 PM ?t=62513656&st=375#entry457571141]
    QUOTE (Chicklets @ 6/12/2022, 06:10 AM) 
    QUOTE (AcademyAwardWinningActress @ 12/6/2022, 05:22) 
    I absolutely think that in Jen’s mind, the big betrayal was Don moving on and all that that entailed. I double checked the timeline just now - do we know when their divorce was finalized? In April 2021, Jen was still sure she’d go to Utah with the fam jam and dropping off paska bread. In her mind, they were 100% still family. Less than a month later, there was a new Mrs. Ross and she had been completely replaced. That must have been such a shock to her, hence betrayals and fires.

This is the way I remember it: They separated in early Fall of 2019 and Don moved out. Jen was allowed to file for the divorce in January 2020. The (vegan) Pasta bread was dropped off at Suzanne's Easter 2020. She still felt a part of the family but was not invited which I think surprised and pissed her off. She thought she would forever be a part of the family. Jen bought the mausoleum in Feb. 2020 (?) when Don agreed to front her half the projected ROI on their Glenview home. Pandemic was then in full force. Jen wormed her way into the RV trip in summer of 2020 but abruptly left Utah and flew home after something happened. Don might have already had Tens in the picture by then. The pandemic caused the courts to be sluggish and the divorce was not finalized until early 2021 (?). Don and Tens married in Spring 2021. It is now mid-2022 and Jen is still "triggered" (I DESPISE that word and the attitude behind it) because she cannot - simply cannot - get over the fact that the Rosses - all of them - don't want to coddle or actually, even be around her any more than they absolutely have to like for CC's recent kindergarten "graduation".

When did Jen post they were “never ever getting back together?”

9.     +6   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    He was acting CEO at the time. Poopsie was a figurehead. I’m sure his payout was substantial along with securing his own titular position at the new place while he decides what to do with his professional life.

10.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (The Ghost of Glenview's Past @ 12/6/2022, 17:06) 
    I am still convinced she went to Utah to win Don back and he told her he was in a serious relationship with Tens. So she bolted out of Utah. It went downhill for her since. A world crashing at her Bunions. She has been unhinged pretty much since she came back from that trip.
    Had Tens been old fat and ugly...would Jen still be upset?

Sent via ForumFree Mobile

Agree with this. She was on a diet and was trying to be little. She was going to pop out her boobs and win him back

11. The Ghost of Glenview's Past

User deleted

[QUOTE=AcademyAwardWinningActress,12/6/2022, 17:06 ?t=62513656&st=390#entry457571236]
    QUOTE (Dolly_Girl @ 6/12/2022, 04:55 PM) 
    QUOTE (Chicklets @ 6/12/2022, 06:10 AM) 

When did Jen post they were “never ever getting back together?”

I believe that was in her Utah spiel...

12.     +38   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    lmaooooo forever at Jen going from dancing, jumping & lip syncing in front of the mirror 5 mins after divorce to being devastated and depressed 2 years later. So embarrassing!

13.     +7   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She also danced to Taylor Swift’s song with those words - where my avatar is from

14.     +14   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group
    Building my forever daughter-in-law collection

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (ColdOne @ 6/12/2022, 08:10 AM) 
    lmaooooo forever at Jen going from dancing, jumping & lip syncing in front of the mirror 5 mins after divorce to being devastated and depressed 2 years later. So embarrassing!

Just having the life Jen deserves :hearty-laugh:

15.     +10   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She posted it
    April 13, 2020
    (Thanks little birdie)

QUOTE (Beetrix @ 12/6/2022, 17:11) 
    She also danced to Taylor Swift’s song with those words - where my avatar is from

I thought that the Gaslighter song she danced to in the bathroom?

904 replies since 10/6/2022, 20:02   90900 views