ScrapbookingWithGleeBecauseItIsAllAboutMELikeJen Pt. 344

« Older   Newer »

1.     +8   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    OMG! She doesn't cool down after she works out, takes a shower, and keeps sweating. Gross! What a way to start a video.

2.     +16   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Hey, she showered before she filmed this time.

Baby steps.

3.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (The Ghost of Glenview's Past @ 14/6/2022, 00:33) 
    So what is she going to do only maintain patron? That will fizzle out. She won't get new people there without a crossover. I am seriously in the belief that whoever was going to pay her, did. Her chances of gaining newcomers are slim. If she thinks that shutting down her other platforms to force people over to patron she is in for a big surprise. She will find out real fast that just like the Ross Fam Jam...people will be very happy living without her.

Sent via ForumFree Mobile

She doesn't care. She was shocked to get more than a few hundred Patreons. I think she'd actually prefer if it was only 100 friends then they could be a close knit group. She's slowing losing followers on IG. She's the only content creator I know going backwards.

4.     +12   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Just saw this on LinkedIn. Jen needs to read this.

Screen_Shot_2022-06-13_at_9

5.     +32   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Or this:

7298EB16-1021-4F22-9E4E-430526034BE0

6.     +9   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (SoProudOfMyself @ 14/6/2022, 04:04) 
    QUOTE (The Ghost of Glenview's Past @ 14/6/2022, 00:33) 
    So what is she going to do only maintain patron? That will fizzle out. She won't get new people there without a crossover. I am seriously in the belief that whoever was going to pay her, did. Her chances of gaining newcomers are slim. If she thinks that shutting down her other platforms to force people over to patron she is in for a big surprise. She will find out real fast that just like the Ross Fam Jam...people will be very happy living without her.

She doesn't care. She was shocked to get more than a few hundred Patreons. I think she'd actually prefer if it was only 100 friends then they could be a close knit group. She's slowing losing followers on IG. She's the only content creator I know going backwards.

I think at least half (or more) of the people she loses on Insta are ones she blocks. Jen cannot accept ANY comment that isn’t a fawning one.

Between blocking people, limiting Insta and YT to boring travel “content” and creating her own “community,” Jen is trying to totally homogenize her experience in this world. Must never encounter anything unpleasant.

7.     +5   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Any predictions on when she will shut down Patreon and fully retire?

8.     +31   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    August. The month of suffering while everyone is off having fun without her!

9. The Ghost of Glenview's Past
        +11   Like  

User deleted

If she does travel over the summer,she better start filming and editing videos ahead of time so she can feed her patrons while she is away. What is she going to do otherwise, film updates on empty promises from inside a hotel closet, too afraid the bakery detective recognize the hotel room..."found it! That s room 403 at the Stockholm Marriott!" You can't hide, Jen!

10.     +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Yetta @ 6/13/2022, 08:50 PM) 
    The whole charitable donation and tax write off, it reminds of of every store you go into any more. "Do you want to round up your change to support ______?" it sounds good, but how do we know it ever gets donated? Also, it 100% turns into a big tax write off for the store.

Yes! I’ve had those same thoughts.

Another thing that annoys me are supermarkets that ask you to purchase a specific item for the needy (for example, once it was a bag of candy at Halloween). Of course they don’t even sell it to you at cost, so not only do they get to brag about their philanthropy, but they also sold you something you weren’t planning to buy and made a profit. Cha-Ching! (I wonder how many times they sell the same can, box or bag? LOL)

Jen is probably hoping her patrons will forget about her Jenerous promise to donate 10% (which she had to be shamed into doing). She wants to keep every penny for her favorite charity—poor Solo Mama Jen.

11.     +24   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (ExpensiveSalmon @ 6/13/2022, 04:34 PM) 
    QUOTE (IwannabeTenslikeJen @ 13/6/2022, 16:20) 
    Eh, I don't know, I almost think you can "catch" divorce in a way.

I've seen it happen where the newly divorced are telling the married about all the fun their having and then "all of a sudden" there's a separation or a cheating issue or other problems in the marriage because of the newly divorced/single person/s.

Anyone spending time with someone living a completely different life can put thoughts in the other head, grass greener thing?

I'm just saying I think it used to be super taboo and only one person in your circle, that you knew of, was divorced, and now it's a group of the same people who spend time together...

Also, look at Glennon’s influence on people (especially Jen). I definitely think that her influence affected Jen and her expectations of what women should do/be in a relationship. Or not in a relationship.

If you can be "Influenced" into a divorce, your marriage was already doomed. nobody happy sees someone get a divorce and think "yeah id love more time to myself, Im just gonna randomly blow up my life"

....well, except FreakLikeJen

12.     +11   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group
    In my new kitchen playing with my new plants in their new planters on my new counters in my new home that D*** bought me

Status
    Anonymous
    Didn't Gene say in her check-in video last week that she has two videos ready to go, the stupid garage video and a DITL vlog? Whichever one she decides to post last week, the other one will MOST DEFINITELY BE POSTED the week after (this week).

Then today she goes on today and says to her paying community, "Friday, really hoping it's gonna be the garage video!"

I could care less about what she posts, but if I was a Patreon... I'd..... probably... not be anymore ... :/

13.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Retsuko @ 14/6/2022, 05:59) 
    Didn't Gene say in her check-in video last week that she has two videos ready to go, the stupid garage video and a DITL vlog? Whichever one she decides to post last week, the other one will MOST DEFINITELY BE POSTED the week after (this week).

Then today she goes on today and says to her paying community, "Friday, really hoping it's gonna be the garage video!"

I could care less about what she posts, but if I was a Patreon... I'd..... probably... not be anymore ... :/

No she had neither one ready but the idea for them both. If she got her shit together it would be the garage and then a DILT, if not the other way around. Then in her DILT she said she made zero progress on the garage.

14.     +34   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Retsuko @ 14/6/2022, 05:59) 

I find it extremely irritating when Jen says she “hopes” something will happen, when that something is entirely in her control. She does this a lot. :disgust1:

15.     +35   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Can’tKeepUpWithHerGriftBecauseShesStillProcessingtheRiftLikeJen

904 replies since 10/6/2022, 20:02   90900 views