50 Shades of Shameless Summer pt 45: Fiddy's Exploiting Tragedy For Pennies, Vee's Driving Across The State On Souvenir Shopping Sprees & next.level.nicole Is So Thirsty

« Older   Newer »

1.     +5   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Craftgirl818 @ 18/7/2022, 06:30) 
    QUOTE (Sunshine08 @ 18/7/2022, 05:33) 
    She sees her family twice a year. And her parents are unhealthy enough that she now feels the need to stay at her cousins house until she has the “covid all clear “.

If she was this concerned with the virus, she should have kept the kids home the week prior to travel and had them wear masks on the plane. Now she’s all “when it rains it pours” over something that could have been avoided. The kids didn’t need to go to the camp….hence the reason she pulled them out after day two

My point is that she creates chaos in her life time and time again and then tries to play the victim!!! In the end her parents are the one who suffer with less time with the kids because of her poor decisions

She does bring it on herself however I am a firm believer that if covid is going to infect you, no amount of vaccines, masks or staying sheltered is gonna keep you from it. This new variant is affecting everyone similarly regardless of how careful people are. Those kids deserved to go to the camp more than any other kids because 50 keeps them so cooped up and we know they are behind. Plus they learn life skills that you know is not learned inside of that home. But see Mason and Maya were already exposed...if they still attended the camp it wouldn't have changed anything because the exposed kids were already sent home. Might as well have those kids at least enjoy themselves. 50 just needed to move her travel date period and let her kids just enjoy being with other kids their age. Plus you know her parents would have given her the $700 needed to push the date back anyway and they don't really live off a schedule anyways so pushing it back wouldn't change a thing

I agree that in the long run, you can't prevent yourself from eventually getting the virus without becoming a complete hermit. That being said, if you specifically know you will be traveling and will be around someone at high risk, it would be wise to lay low the week before you travel. Wisdom is not something any of these morons have one ounce of.

I don't want to step on DDSP's great title, so I will save my idea for a future thread, but it will be 50 Shades of Wisdom followed by some of the dumbest shit these broads have done. 50 Shades of Entitlement is another one I have waiting in reserve.

2.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Mommaof5

50 Shades of Wisdom pt 47 is a good one! There'll be so much to work with. I bet there will be some gems during her trip to Lawn Guy Island.

I finally started a sticky note for thread title ideas cause I had an idea for the 50th thread (50 Shades of 50 Shades and an acronym of her name) and I didn't want to forget it. I added yours on there too.

3.     +7   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Mommaof5 @ 18/7/2022, 12:21) 
    QUOTE (Craftgirl818 @ 18/7/2022, 06:30) 
    She does bring it on herself however I am a firm believer that if covid is going to infect you, no amount of vaccines, masks or staying sheltered is gonna keep you from it. This new variant is affecting everyone similarly regardless of how careful people are. Those kids deserved to go to the camp more than any other kids because 50 keeps them so cooped up and we know they are behind. Plus they learn life skills that you know is not learned inside of that home. But see Mason and Maya were already exposed...if they still attended the camp it wouldn't have changed anything because the exposed kids were already sent home. Might as well have those kids at least enjoy themselves. 50 just needed to move her travel date period and let her kids just enjoy being with other kids their age. Plus you know her parents would have given her the $700 needed to push the date back anyway and they don't really live off a schedule anyways so pushing it back wouldn't change a thing

I agree that in the long run, you can't prevent yourself from eventually getting the virus without becoming a complete hermit. That being said, if you specifically know you will be traveling and will be around someone at high risk, it would be wise to lay low the week before you travel. Wisdom is not something any of these morons have one ounce of.

I don't want to step on DDSP's great title, so I will save my idea for a future thread, but it will be 50 Shades of Wisdom followed by some of the dumbest shit these broads have done. 50 Shades of Entitlement is another one I have waiting in reserve.

This!!! Is exactly it Mommaof5!! I just traveled with my parents who don’t live in the same state as we do and the week prior we basically saw no one. Just laid low. Had no covid exposure and No one got sick. Look how easy that was. And then i didn’t have to make a YouTube video complaining about it, upset my parents by taking multiple days off of them seeing their grandchildren, or inconvenience another relative by invading their home with the possibility of bringing covid along! It just takes a little common sense that clearly people don’t have….oh and also if my kids HAD to go to that camp, they would wear a mask. My daughter was in dance camp at the beginning of the summer , weeks before our travel and wore a mask while dancing the entire time. Without complaint. It’s like a seatbelt to her at this point, that’s how used to it she is. So not every kid is non compliant.
    Numbers are going up again and we all need to do our part unfortunately whether we like to or not. Just because we are sick of it, that doesn’t mean it doesn’t exist. Especially when you are going to see visiting relatives
    And side note. I’m an RN and never once did the hospital drop the mask mandate. So we all wear them 8-12 hours per day to keep all patients safe. Since March 2020
    If the kids can’t keep the mask on before traveling to grandmas, then keep them home from camp. This isn’t brain surgery here.

Edited by Sunshine08 - 7/18/2022, 02:09 PM

4.     +6   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (dirtydarrylssidepiece @ 7/18/2022, 04:46 AM) 
    QUOTE (ThatsWhatSheSaid @ 7/18/2022, 09:46 AM) 
    Who’s the bigger idiot? Kiera for getting on a plane with her recently exposed kids or her cousin who is letting her potentially infected family stay with them? Of course she wouldn’t pony up the cash to get a hotel room or switch her travel dates.

50 does not care about anyone but herself. She does not care about anyone on the plane her children may infect. She does not care about her children who may get sick in an unfamiliar place. She does not care about her cousin whose space she will be invading. She doesn’t even care about her parents who she may potentially not even to get to see on the trip.

She cares about food and shopping. I bet anything she will dump the kids at her cousin’s while she goes traipsing from every grocery store to dollar store to Big Lots within a 20 mile radius. She’ll be the 21st century’s version of Typhoid Mary - Covid Kiera.

I have never and will never feel bad for her. She takes advantage of everyone and cries victim. You got the free camp scholarship because you’re poor. They wouldn’t give that to anyone who didn’t qualify. You would rather game the system by not getting a full time job of your own while taking money from your teenage son and creepy “relative”. Be honest about your financial situation or shut the fuck up about it.

This is at least her third covid sob story. Jake got it and she couldn’t go to her goddaughter’s Sweet Sixteen. And she had to reschedule her family Christmas visit to March because of the high case count. Get new material loser. It’s getting old.

4Xa

So is she also not testing herself & the kids before getting on the plane and before going to her parents? Or would that make too much sense? Jeez they were begging people to sign up for the free at home tests. .

I hope maybe the reason the cousin is letting her stay is cause they have like a basement to send her and the ferals down to. And they wouldn't have to encounter them until they know if they have it or not. Like dude idk. I don't think I would be inviting that mess into my house, family or not. I bet she gave her pathetic I got scammed out of all my "fun" money for the trip and we can't afford to get a hotel for a couple days just to make sure. She's is such a loser.

Why is that senseless broad not going to get PCR tests instead of home tests? Uncaring people like her piss me the hell off, disregarding others for her selfishness. Okay the virus is raging again and yeah one may not escape being infected. BUT you certainly can help your chances of staving infection off by still following all of the safety precautions. I believe that shithead should have kept her kids at home seeing as though they were going to be traveling soon. When my sister was getting married (her second marriage), my kids were exposed to strep throat and obviously had to be tested for it. This happened a few days before her wedding. And since it's highly contagious and can possibly be dangerous, we chose to not go to the wedding. Was it disappointing for everyone, yes, but we chose to keep the majority safe. Did they have it yes and in the end I felt it was the best decision for the greater good.

5.     +10   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Those kids got their spot at "camp" because Fifty drives them from her lower income part of town to a higher performing school in a pricier part of town and they're probably two of the only kids there on EBT/free and reduced lunch.

There are entire states that still mask, including children. Her kids aren't toddlers.

6.     +9   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    That whole video was unnecessary. Why the click bait title about a delayed trip when she’s leaving as planned. The only thing different is a supposed grocery haul is going to be on a different day. Does she really think we’re all sitting on the edge of our seats waiting to see a grocery video? She’s so strange.

7.     +7   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Lemons back at it with the laundry and emptying the dishwasher and making her bed guys! She is just so hardworking! How DOES she do it???
    Attached Image
    2512D7D6-4758-4359-80E6-CD5E29576B7C

8.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I think she likes showing off her fancy washer and dryer. I just have a cheap Amana set. I have had it for 4 years and it still works great. The only thing I would change is the agitator, I would get rid of it.
    Hers is so digital it looks like a computer.

9.     +2   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Now that walking infirmity has been "suffering" from acid reflux for years without getting medical treatment? I honestly have never seen a person that has as many health issues as this one does. But in all seriousness I think she is somewhat of a hypochondriac and just needs constant attention good or bad. Her and her friend Lemon have to be so damn exhausting for anyone who knows them and has to deal with them.

10.     Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Sunshine08 @ 18/7/2022, 17:29) 
    Lemons back at it with the laundry and emptying the dishwasher and making her bed guys! She is just so hardworking! How DOES she do it???

No no no no no Lemon, stop!

I can’t cope with her moronic ways

11.     +1   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    New thread https://thegossipbakery.forumcommunity.net/?t=62544433

QUOTE (dirtydarrylssidepiece @ 7/18/2022, 12:17 AM) 
    IDon'tEatSugar We're due another thread. Thx bb!
    50 Shades of What Is Bullshit For $1.25 Alex? pt 46: Anything Outta Kee's Mouth, Vee's Insta Feed, Nee's Personal Training

Also could we please get another thread added called Fiddy Shades of Scams
    That way we can have somewhere to document & reference back to all the times she's been scammed. There have been a lot.

Scam thread pinned at the top of this section

1225 replies since 13/6/2022, 20:30   84086 views