50 Shades of Shameless Summer pt 45: Fiddy's Exploiting Tragedy For Pennies, Vee's Driving Across The State On Souvenir Shopping Sprees & next.level.nicole Is So Thirsty

« Older   Newer »

1.     +11   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Have the gruesome twosome reviewed froot loop eggos???

My kid started going nuts for them when she saw them at the store. First time I have ever seen them but it seems right up Vee's alley.

2. Old Rotten Twat
        +9   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (dirtydarrylssidepiece @ 14/6/2022, 03:03) 
    Have the gruesome twosome reviewed froot loop eggos???

My kid started going nuts for them when she saw them at the store. First time I have ever seen them but it seems right up Vee's alley.

Vee would throw chocolate syrup and marshmallows on those eggos.. the lemon and elphick style

3.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (dirtydarrylssidepiece @ 14/6/2022, 02:43) 
    50 Hidey Holes Def a wrinkly mess. Prob why she buys all of Mark's office attire at Costco. Wrinkle free means she doesn't have to put any effort into making sure they are hung up and ironed.

When I do laundry I **GASP** stand and hang them all up right out of the dyer. I know that’s too strenuous for Lemon. She’s got to keep that secretary butt in tact 🤣.

4.     +9   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (50 Hidey Holes @ 14/6/2022, 03:52) 
    QUOTE (dirtydarrylssidepiece @ 14/6/2022, 02:43) 
    50 Hidey Holes Def a wrinkly mess. Prob why she buys all of Mark's office attire at Costco. Wrinkle free means she doesn't have to put any effort into making sure they are hung up and ironed.

When I do laundry I **GASP** stand and hang them all up right out of the dyer. I know that’s too strenuous for Lemon. She’s got to keep that secretary butt in tact 🤣.

Same. I have 6 people (and a dog that stays muddy) worth of laundry so it would pile up fast. My children all do their own laundry on their specific day of the week and they all know that they have to put them away as soon as the dryer stops. My children even have to wash all of their bed linens and personal towels. I guess that I am the world's worst mother... being_confused_smiley_emoticon

5.     +11   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (I am whatever you say I am. @ 6/14/2022, 04:19 AM) 
    QUOTE (50 Hidey Holes @ 14/6/2022, 03:52) 

Same. I have 6 people (and a dog that stays muddy) worth of laundry so it would pile up fast. My children all do their own laundry on their specific day of the week and they all know that they have to put them away as soon as the dryer stops. My children even have to wash all of their bed linens and personal towels. I guess that I am the world's worst mother... being_confused_smiley_emoticon

Oh IDK I was a pretty mean garbage mom myself today. After asking a couple times for froot loop eggos I told my kid that she had $5 in her pocket and could buy them herself. She told me I was being mean and that she shouldn't have to spend her money on "food". So I made her put them back.

Can you imagine the horror and meltdown that would occur if the sourpatch kids were told no or to put something back?

6.     +6   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Lemon is so boring. I do laundry everyday Lemon so no I don't want to watch you do it and yes mine is hung straight out of my dryer when it stops because I have ten other things to do. Her grocery hauls are all I watch anymore. Had 50's non-graduation video on in the background while I was typing this afternoon at work. No one cares if you graduated or not. Something tells me she isn't happy with how her life has turned out. Regrets?

7.     +3   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (dirtydarrylssidepiece @ 14/6/2022, 04:56) 
    QUOTE (I am whatever you say I am. @ 6/14/2022, 04:19 AM) 

Oh IDK I was a pretty mean garbage mom myself today. After asking a couple times for froot loop eggos I told my kid that she had $5 in her pocket and could buy them herself. She told me I was being mean and that she shouldn't have to spend her money on "food". So I made her put them back.

Can you imagine the horror and meltdown that would occur if the sourpatch kids were told no or to put something back?

Nasty Nessy has never told the little sour patches no on anything but I would pay good money to see it happen.

8.     +6   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Add to Lemons to do list: Clean up the twins ____(insert makeup, slime,paint etc)
    Watch bonus Grays Anatomy rerun due to the strenuous effort.

9.     +12   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Nurse Ratchit @ 6/14/2022, 05:40 AM) 
    Add to Lemons to do list: Clean up the twins ____(insert makeup, slime,paint etc)

And a few glasses of wine or blue moons to help take the edge off. It's so exhausting being an influencer and full time stay at home daughter.

10.     +7   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (dirtydarrylssidepiece @ 14/6/2022, 06:24) 
    QUOTE (Nurse Ratchit @ 6/14/2022, 05:40 AM) 

And a few glasses of wine or blue moons to help take the edge off. It's so exhausting being an influencer and full time stay at home daughter.

Stay at home daughter!
    :hearty-laugh:

11.     +10   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Come on guys, lemon does lots more than laundry. It takes a lot of time to take in multiple animals and then send them away when she’s over the initial fun 🤷🏻‍♀️

12.     +10   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Does anyone have a guesstimated total that lemon spent on this wacky road trip?? What the heck is this trip?? It’s so weird.

13.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Am I the only one that doesn’t think nicole is a great autism mom like she likes people to believe she is? Sure she’s moderately better than Darlene from a peek inside in that they actually take trey places but she is certainly not an adovacate or warrior mom. Where are the services for trey outside of what the school provides? Social groups? Special Olympics? Swim lessons? Horse therapy? Etc. sure I don’t think she hates him like Darlene hates Andrew but she is also far from doing her best.

14.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Boboddy @ 6/14/2022, 06:58 AM) 
    Does anyone have a guesstimated total that lemon spent on this wacky road trip?? What the heck is this trip?? It’s so weird.

with shopping - a grand a day

15.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Nicole doesn't put all her kids info out there so I don't know the specifics of what she's does and doesn't do with Trey (I think she's pulled back the info train after we addressed nobody needing to know whether her kids peed the bed) but from what I can see I think she does the best she can for Trey.

1225 replies since 13/6/2022, 20:30   84087 views