50 Shades of Shameless Summer pt 45: Fiddy's Exploiting Tragedy For Pennies, Vee's Driving Across The State On Souvenir Shopping Sprees & next.level.nicole Is So Thirsty

« Older   Newer »

1. Old Rotten Twat
        +7   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Itworksformyfamily @ 14/6/2022, 15:53) 
    Am I the only one that doesn’t think nicole is a great autism mom like she likes people to believe she is? Sure she’s moderately better than Darlene from a peek inside in that they actually take trey places but she is certainly not an adovacate or warrior mom. Where are the services for trey outside of what the school provides? Social groups? Special Olympics? Swim lessons? Horse therapy? Etc. sure I don’t think she hates him like Darlene hates Andrew but she is also far from doing her best.

They all suck Niketo is all about showing her flat naked ass on the internet. Nothing inspirational about the shriveled sack of skin.

2.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (dirtydarrylssidepiece @ 14/6/2022, 04:56) 
    QUOTE (I am whatever you say I am. @ 6/14/2022, 04:19 AM) 
    Same. I have 6 people (and a dog that stays muddy) worth of laundry so it would pile up fast. My children all do their own laundry on their specific day of the week and they all know that they have to put them away as soon as the dryer stops. My children even have to wash all of their bed linens and personal towels. I guess that I am the world's worst mother... being_confused_smiley_emoticon

Oh IDK I was a pretty mean garbage mom myself today. After asking a couple times for froot loop eggos I told my kid that she had $5 in her pocket and could buy them herself. She told me I was being mean and that she shouldn't have to spend her money on "food". So I made her put them back.

Can you imagine the horror and meltdown that would occur if the sourpatch kids were told no or to put something back?

Yea.. I wouldn't have been excited for that either lol
    I saw twinkie creamer and wanted to barf.

3.     +10   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    In todays haul, lemon says they only have one cat so the cat food lasts a long time. Did Paige’s cat join Jasmine?

4.     +13   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Interesting. What happened to Paige's cat? Does she still have the snake? Give the people what they want, Vee!

5.     +5   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Xtine @ 6/14/2022, 11:45 AM) 
    In todays haul, lemon says they only have one cat so the cat food lasts a long time. Did Paige’s cat join Jasmine?

WHAT? What the hell is wrong with those people?

Maybe Polly has gone along with the dog (Bella). Who knows.

6.     +8   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Flowerchild01 @ 14/6/2022, 18:12) 
    QUOTE (Xtine @ 6/14/2022, 11:45 AM) 

WHAT? What the hell is wrong with those people?

Maybe Polly has gone along with the dog (Bella). Who knows.

She mentioned Polly by name so thankfully Polly has not traveled to the big dollar tree in the sky.

7.     +11   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I wonder if Paige and her pets have moved in the the lemon grandparents.

8.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Itworksformyfamily @ 14/6/2022, 18:42) 
    I wonder if Paige and her pets have moved in the the lemon grandparents.

I'd say Paige would be happier there, she wouldn't have to deal with Mark and his horrible attitude, I honestly think that is why Paige basically lives in her bedroom, if I had to share a house with him I'd choose to stay in my room too

9.     +5   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Itworksformyfamily @ 14/6/2022, 15:53) 
    Am I the only one that doesn’t think nicole is a great autism mom like she likes people to believe she is? Sure she’s moderately better than Darlene from a peek inside in that they actually take trey places but she is certainly not an adovacate or warrior mom. Where are the services for trey outside of what the school provides? Social groups? Special Olympics? Swim lessons? Horse therapy? Etc. sure I don’t think she hates him like Darlene hates Andrew but she is also far from doing her best.

One of my cousins died over 10 years ago, leaving behind her husband with two small boys, one of which is non verbal autistic with a severe seizure disorder, he remarried a woman with two boys, this MOTHER has helped raise both of my cousins little boys, the one with Autism is treated with love and respect, same as the rest of the boys, she is his biggest cheerleader and fully involved in his care. He “graduated” from high school and attends a work program. I don’t think Nicole is a great parent to either of her boys, she is in my OPINION, narcissistic.

10.     +12   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Lemon doesn’t wear foundation. No, she wear filters 🤣

11.     +9   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    I had to click out of lemons video. I want to throw my phone out of a moving car on the highway when i hear her use the words quick and easy.

She said she needs convenience food this week because she’s busy.

Vanessa……YOU SAY THAT EVERY WEEK!!!!

Trust me when i tell you. you’re NOT busy.

Doing laundry and watching a movie marathon is not being busy!!!!!

You don’t work. Your kids have zero activities or responsibilities. Your parents don’t rely on you. You have no friends that need you or you go out with. You rarely leave your house. You have your groceries delivered 90% of the time.
    And you have a husband who does most of your household responsibilities

There is ZERO reason for you not to cook a normal meal.

Just admit it. YOU DONT LIKE TO COOK!!!!!

She’s trying to ride this YouTube wave of copying Pinterest recipes for cookbooks and posting meal prep videos of dog food, washed fruit and boiled eggs. You should just admit it. You hate cooking. That’s why you always want quick and easy.

I’m being serious here…..Maybe you should make your YouTube channel mukbang…we know you like to eat. Or maybe a Netflix reviews once a week. Since you definitely INJOY watching TV. Be honest with yourself. I would actually give her more credit if she did one of these ideas because at least she would stop being so damn phony

12.     +8   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Sunshine08 Truth girl!

Every thing in Lemon's life is quick and easy. She likes to eat food. She likes buying food. She likes to buy appliances, not use them more than once. She likes to place orders for snacks. She loves hoarding food. Her life revolves everything about food except for cooking it!!! What a joke.

Lemon - I dare you to cook a t-bone steak on the grill, baked potato in the oven and roasted asparagus. This is my favorite summer meal.

13.     +8   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Don't hold your breath

Maybe a m&m yogurt
    Grape tomatoes
    And a handful of shredded cheese will hold you over

14.     +13   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    the only way she's cooking a t bone is if she can toss it in the crockpot

15.     +7   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    found a recipe she can steal and put in her cookbook 50 Shades of Lemonade Crockpot Slop
    www.getcrocked.com/2013/02/23/slow-cooker-t-bone-steak/

1225 replies since 13/6/2022, 20:30   84086 views