PrideOrDiedOrSimplyLiedLikedJen Pt. 345

« Older   Newer »

1. The Ghost of Glenview's Past
        +18   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (SmoothiesLikeLily @ 15/6/2022, 03:43) 
    I think Jen probably wasn’t aware what the “dress” would be for kindergarten graduation.

And (1) she hasn’t made any mom friends w/ whom she could ask, & (2) thinking about calling the school to ask probably gave her a “wracked brain” - if she even did WONDER, but, knowing her, it never even crossed her mind to consider if the students would be dressed in something different than what they usually wore to school every day.

Additionally, as Jen told us in her most recent live, parents get too involved in their kids’ lives anyway.

But, I WONDER now, if this will prompt Don to make sure CC (& Donny) have what they need for different events & not rely on Jen to handle it.

It s not 1970 with no internet. The woman is on IG all day everyday. Surely she has seen other pictures from people posting their own kids graduation. She has attended events for her nieces. I am not giving her a pass on that one. Even if it is picture day you dress your kids up. Mine got haircuts the day prior and went to school with a pressed shirt for their school pictures.
    She sucks. She better not post another phony OOTD in pirate boots again, I swear I ll oust myself and ask her how come she dresses up for a fucking luncheon with her pestering mother but can t be bothered to dress her own child for graduation.
    Man she pissed me off today!

2.     +5   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (PrettyNeatGene @ 15/6/2022, 03:34) 
    Did Gene/Eeyore delete her “poor me, I can’t post to IG right and you are all mean to me” slide from her stories?? IG has been glitching for me all day, but after refreshing a couple times it still seems to be gonald like d**ald.

:hearty-laugh:

Yep, she deleted it. She’s probably getting slammed in her DMs. Good.

3.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (PrettyNeatGene @ 15/6/2022, 03:34) 
    Did Gene/Eeyore delete her “poor me, I can’t post to IG right and you are all mean to me” slide from her stories?? IG has been glitching for me all day, but after refreshing a couple times it still seems to be gonald like d**ald.

:hearty-laugh:

I'm not seeing it, either. I'm at work and missed all this drama. I should've just walked into my boss's office with wet/sweaty hair and told her I won't be doing any work this week and "hope" I can maybe do some next week.

4.     +15   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    For Jen, since you read here:

Rainbow Bridge

Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.
    When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge. There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together. There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.

All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor. Those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by. The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.

They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent. His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together....

Author unknown...

5.     +7   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Good Ol’ Suze @ 6/14/2022, 07:41 PM)
    Every time Jen opens her mouth I wonder is she

manipulating
    stupid
    trolling
    gaslighting
    lying
    pot stirring

or all of the above

A fucking twatwaffle

QUOTE (OstracizedLikeJen @ 6/14/2022, 08:16 PM)
    So I guess when Winnie dies she’d like her followers to be indifferent and/or uncaring. Giving a fuck is “controversial”.

Also, the “poor me” attitude at the end is laughably pathetic. Grow up, Jen.

Boohoo 😭 Pwincess Jen can’t do anything right.

If she runs away from IG that leaves her Patreon. We know she won’t be able to keep up with that. Then she’ll have nothing SM-wise.

6.     +12   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Wow, how many times has she pulled this stunt in recent months? Starbucks Gate is the biggie that comes to mind and I know there have been others between then and today. Didn’t she tell us she had no fuck$ to give not long ago? Because Dirty Delete Gene is proving otherwise :smoking-smiley-face:

7.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (The Ghost of Glenview's Past @ 15/6/2022, 03:48) 
    QUOTE (SmoothiesLikeLily @ 15/6/2022, 03:43) 
    I think Jen probably wasn’t aware what the “dress” would be for kindergarten graduation.

And (1) she hasn’t made any mom friends w/ whom she could ask, & (2) thinking about calling the school to ask probably gave her a “wracked brain” - if she even did WONDER, but, knowing her, it never even crossed her mind to consider if the students would be dressed in something different than what they usually wore to school every day.

Additionally, as Jen told us in her most recent live, parents get too involved in their kids’ lives anyway.

But, I WONDER now, if this will prompt Don to make sure CC (& Donny) have what they need for different events & not rely on Jen to handle it.

It s not 1970 with no internet. The woman is on IG all day everyday. Surely she has seen other pictures from people posting their own kids graduation. She has attended events for her nieces. I am not giving her a pass on that one. Even if it is picture day you dress your kids up. Mine got haircuts the day prior and went to school with a pressed shirt for their school pictures.
    She sucks. She better not post another phony OOTD in pirate boots again, I swear I ll oust myself and ask her how come she dresses up for a fucking luncheon with her pestering mother but can t be bothered to dress her own child for graduation.
    Man she pissed me off today!

Oh, I’m not giving her a pass either.

I’m just saying it’s Jen.

Jen only ever concerns herself w/ Jen.

Jen’s perusal of social media is just for HER stuff & for the kids only so much as it effects HER.

She’s not friends w/ moms, so she’s not seeing their posts. She never likes any of the school’s posts.

If she attended her nieces’ kindergarten graduation or saw any pics, what they were wearing probably didn’t register enough w/ her to make any kind of imprint on her Jen-focused brain.

Or, even if she did KNOW, Jen is in her rebellious, uncaged stage now - neither she NOR her kids will be caged by society’s norms or by trying to have the best family or best house or best clothes… she doesn’t DO the social media comparison game now. She’s not into capitalism any more.

But I’m still not giving her a pass. Like I said earlier, I feel very sad for CC.

8.     +6   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    My son had his kinder graduation last week, he wore a nice button down and nice Grey shorts (it was hot and the celebration was outside) I wore a summery dress. I wanted us to look nice because to my son it was a big deal. Most kids were a little dressed up, a few weren’t but my kid is a 99%er who goes to public school not some expensive private school.

I hope CC wasn’t embarrassed but Jen certainly should be hence why it was the worst day.

9.     +20   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    In my closet eating hidden chocolate, nose pointed out for strategic reasons

Status
    Anonymous
    In other matters...she enjoyed Crumbl cookies, which currently do not offer any gluten-free or vegan options

10.     +6   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    I love that she’s gone into hiding.

What’s the Peloton app say? Is she riding/running out her frustration or eating her weight in Ben & Jerry’s?

11.     +8   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (CryingGrayMarshmallowBlob @ 15/6/2022, 04:00) 
    In other matters...she enjoyed Crumbl cookies, which currently do not offer any gluten-free or vegan options

It brings be joy that her cookie feast (because we all know she binged) would have resulted in a crampy night of her dutch-ovening herself with a parade of sour-milk farts, followed by a morning of inevitable diarrhea.

Couldn’t happen to a better lady.

Edited by OstracizedLikeJen - 15/6/2022, 04:06

12. The Ghost of Glenview's Past
        +4   Like  

User deleted

You know she is getting DMs about CC graduation and her not being dressed. She has a lot of jenions who are old fashioned grannies probably still playing with dolls themselves....

Sent via ForumFree Mobile

13.     +11   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Bye Bye Baby @ 15/6/2022, 03:53) 
    For Jen, since you read here:

Rainbow Bridge

Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.
    When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge. There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together. There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.

All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor. Those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by. The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.

They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent. His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together....

Author unknown...

I am counting on that all being true.

14.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    waiting for more pretties to be cast off in rage

Status
    QUOTE (Bangle Bitch @ 15/6/2022, 04:02) 
    I love that she’s gone into hiding.

What’s the Peloton app say? Is she riding/running out her frustration or eating her weight in Ben & Jerry’s?

Usual morning stuff, and about two hours starting a bit after 10 am. No sleep meditation yet….

I’m sure someone around here remembers if Yoda’s passing was addressed and if there were any mentions of the rainbow bridge at that time. Agree with whoever said she can’t have been researching Winnie’s condition if she doesn’t know what that is. Although I think she’s lying, she knows what it is.

15.     +10   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Fam jam at the graduation:
    Ffs Jennifer! Narcissistic mother much? Quick CC get changed into this pretty dress we bought coz we knew she’d do this!

Jennifer:
    Today is the worst day! I’m so triggered!

893 replies since 15/6/2022, 00:42   94274 views