« Older   Newer »

1.     +30   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    :hearty-laugh:

She's such an idiot and a troll. She creates her own backlash then acts surprised and victimized by it. Now she's in "wow, just wow" pity mode. Poor sweet Jen can't post on IG. :(

And we get a random distraction photo dump, of course the kids are in there. And we already knew she went to Vegas and saw Katy Perry. :lol:

ETA: Damn we even get a grad photo? She's definitely trying to distract the Bakery. :shifty:

Edited by Good Morning Friends - 6/14/2022, 08:05 PM

2.     +7   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Screen_Shot_2022-06-14_at_7Screen_Shot_2022-06-14_at_7_0Screen_Shot_2022-06-14_at_7_1Screen_Shot_2022-06-14_at_7_2

3.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Party of 7 @ 15/6/2022, 01:59) 
    KinderGARDEN?!

She has it spelled correctly, as kindergarten, in the story that’s up now. She may have quickly dirty deleted, though.

4. The Ghost of Glenview's Past
        +12   Like  

User deleted

I said in the last thread I suspect her meltdowns are due every 28 or so days. May 24 was the last one....June 20 or around ...bring it Jen I can sense your petulant self is on the edge of another manic episode.
    Desperate to post diversion pictures of her kids which were clearly from a different season...Clearly not having anything more recent of her meal tickets. This is going to be grand y'all! Jenions are pushing back!

Sent via ForumFree Mobile

5.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    waiting for more pretties to be cast off in rage

Status
    QUOTE (OstracizedLikeJen @ 15/6/2022, 02:02) 
    She said in her vlog that the whole family is on two wheeler bikes now. I thought that was rather impressive since both kids are still pretty young and it’s only the begging of biking weather…

But she just posted a picture of the kids with their new bikes. Both have training wheels.

What do we think: did she take the training wheels off or is she just lying again to make her normal kids sound more advanced than they are (remember she did this with potty-training… she claimed CC was fully out of diapers and pull-ups and then a few weeks later accidentally mentioned that she had to buy pull-ups for CC)?

I wonder how many other lies we can debunk from this series of panic deflection stories 🤣

6.     +15   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I haven’t been here in a hot minute because Jen has done nothing. But I logged back in when I saw the IG post. It was at the top of my feed so all the rainbow bridge panic hadn’t started yet. I knew the dog wasn’t dead. She writes novels about Winnie in other posts. No way would her “death post” be just 2 words. But I knew people would jump to that conclusion. I knew that she knew they would jump to that conclusion. And I knew she’d gaslight the whole situation. I feel for those kids; all the money in the world won’t ease the wounds of a narcissistic parent. (Just look at Donald Trump, Jr.)

7.     +9   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    In my closet eating hidden chocolate, nose pointed out for strategic reasons

Status
    Anonymous
    So she DID attend CC's graduation?

8. The Ghost of Glenview's Past
        +30   Like  

User deleted

Is that what she wore for graduation? No wonder she had a day. I am sure Tens had heels and a flowery dress...sparkles and the hair, let's not forget the hair.
    Oh so picture day was graduation..no cute dress for CC...

Sent via ForumFree Mobile

9.     +8   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (OstracizedLikeJen @ 15/6/2022, 02:02) 
    She said in her vlog that the whole family is on two wheeler bikes now. I thought that was rather impressive since both kids are still pretty young and it’s only the begging of biking weather…

But she just posted a picture of the kids with their new bikes. Both have training wheels.

What do we think: did she take the training wheels off or is she just lying again to make her normal kids sound more advanced than they are (remember she did this with potty-training… she claimed CC was fully out of diapers and pull-ups and then a few weeks later accidentally mentioned that she had to buy pull-ups for CC)?

Honestly, when someone mentioned that last week, I thought they’re both for sure on training wheels. Neither kid walked until they were well over 15 months old. Plus, she’s still pretty much on training wheels in every aspect of her life.

10.     +20   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    And…she took the Winnie post down

11.     +20   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Living with her must have been HELL. She didn’t just post the prism on the floor she posted this too. I thought W passed too. Just wow Jen, you’re a bitch.

5C5549D4-2BB6-4B1B-ABF6-777339D40AAA

12.     +18   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    In the Powder Room Sharing with Wonder 🙌🌎🦋🏆

Status
    Anonymous
    Wow y'all! What a shitshow on Insta for the last half hour. She's really a clueless loon or big time trolling. Kindergarden has me :snickering:

13.     +33   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Paula still…
    Attached Image
    44289F4B-9691-4A31-BA55-B0BF440959E8

14.     +18   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    She’s deleted the rainbow Winnie post now. I really just….CANNOT STAND HER.

15.     +8   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    In my closet eating hidden chocolate, nose pointed out for strategic reasons

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (ExpensiveSalmon @ 15/6/2022, 02:08) 
    And…she took the Winnie post down

Of course she did!

893 replies since 15/6/2022, 00:42   94274 views