1.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Bye Bye Baby @ 15/6/2022, 03:53) 
    For Jen, since you read here:

Rainbow Bridge

Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.
    When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge. There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together. There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.

All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor. Those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by. The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.

They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent. His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together....

Author unknown...

:animated-smileys-hug-011:

That was so sweet. I needed to read that today! I’m all teary now.

2.     +16   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Is it just me or does CC’s smile in every photo from Jen’s stories seem to be a little forced? It’s like poor CC is thinking “just smile for the camera so Mummy is happy.” CC gets it. She knows how to play the game with Jen, but Jen isn’t going to win in the long run.

In the Kindergarten graduation photo, Jen’s smile reads “get me out of here,” and CC’s reads “just smile and get me back to Daddy.”

3.     +11   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Bye Bye Baby @ 15/6/2022, 03:53) 
    For Jen, since you read here:

Rainbow Bridge

Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.
    When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge. There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together. There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.

All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor. Those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by. The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.

They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent. His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together....

Author unknown...

Makes me cry every time I read it & think of my “babies” that I miss so much.

4.     +10   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Narcissism101

$330 for ccs bike
    $300 for the other ones
    $25x2 for the bike bags
    $10x2 for streamers
    $15x2 bells

Ready to compare to what the poor struggling single mama got for herself. The bike shop she went to also does used bike sales so I thought she might have gone that route as Donny’s bike color isn’t listed on their website

5.     +21   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Cc is dressed like she’s going to daycare. Not like her parents are 1%ers. Jen should be EMBARRASSED that she dressed her like that for graduation

6.     +45   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group
    Building my forever daughter-in-law collection

Status
    Anonymous
    Jen is sending a clear message to Charlotte, this day is no big deal, no reason to dress up, it means nothing. Move along, nothing to see here.

And at 5/6 Charlotte doesn't understand what is happening, she just knows all her friends looked pretty and their mom's were excited, and she wore her play clothes and her mom was stressed out.

As Jen has told us, her children can easily sense her moods and conform to them.

Jen has that way of making every single thing all about herself.

7.     +1   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group
    Wandering the globe, searching for my identity

Status
    Anonymous
    Although I can completely believe Jen was either oblivious or just didn't care that the kids typically dressed up, I can also imagine that the photos were taken some time later, after she read all the comments here regarding how "her" day sucked, when really, she should have been focusing on CC and her big day.

8.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (GivingMyselfGrace @ 15/6/2022, 04:36) 
    Although I can completely believe Jen was either oblivious or just didn't care that the kids typically dressed up, I can also imagine that the photos were taken some time later, after she read all the comments here regarding how "her" day sucked, when really, she should have been focusing on CC and her big day.

I don’t think so, unfortunately. The brick wall behind them is definitely a school wall. I don’t see her having changed CC in between the graduation and the “reception” (or whatever took place afterward).

9.     +27   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    Marriage is over, but still wearing my eternity band because - TIFFANY!!

Status
    For me, it's less about Charlotte recognizing that she might not have been dressed as nicely, although I am sure she probably noticed the attire the other kids had on, without a doubt.

But it's more about Jen not trying to celebrate her daughter's achievement by telling her - CC it's your BIG DAY. We're all going to get dressed up and go to your graduation! We are so proud of you and it's a celebration for you!
    She just doesn't GET that CC might have appreciated a fuss made over her by buying her a pretty new dress and her mommy and little brother dressing up - you know, like it was a party FOR CC.

Jen just can't make the effort.

10.     +56   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Anonymous
    Just wow? People were expressing their sympathies, you dumb bitch. They were trying to console you. Fucking troll. Gaslighting cow.

11.     +5   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I just went back and looked at CC’s outfit from the wedding. Those aren’t cheap play tennis shoes. They look like leeli keely’s to me maybe.

Quite different from the shoes Jen put on her for graduation, you know those dirty play shoes she wears every day

12.     +24   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Jen does not have the capacity to be sensitive to what CC feels. Jen is too busy thinking about herself, and her work outs, and her travel plans, to take the time to realize that CC should be dressed nice for graduation, or Easter, or any other occasion. Jen does not know how to be a parent.
    If she would get out more in the community, she might take some hints from other mothers. By the way Jen, 5 year olds wear shoes in family portraits.
    Jen is not an empath.
    Jen is Mommy Dearest,
    She needs parenting classes.

And also the rainbow bridge thing, everyone knows what the rainbow bridge is, Jen

13.     +30   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Anonymous
    Up until 5 months ago, I’d never had a pet in my life. But I’ve always known about the rainbow bridge. She’s a manipulative troll.

14.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (SmoothiesLikeLily @ 15/6/2022, 03:35) 
    QUOTE (WonderLikeJen @ 15/6/2022, 03:19) 
    Out of curiosity (I don't have children) is it normal for them to dress this way? Dirty, beat up tennies with everything? Leggings? They just always look....like they got donations or hand me down clothes. Always. I have yet to see them look nice and wear normal shoes

I don’t know how it is in other areas, but I’m in the south where many mommas take dressing their children very seriously.

Lots of monograms, lots of big bows for the girls, lots of cute shoes… matching/coordinating brother-sister outfits.

Kids have play clothes, but differently styled play clothes & outfits for different events.

Cute short outfits for spring & summer are popular. I have a friend who sells boutique t-shirts. I have another friend who dresses in her daughter in boutique clothes all the time, perfectly themed to match the season &/or occasion, even to school every day.

Girls might wear clunky tennis shoes to school for playing on the playground, but, this time of year, most little girls (& even little boys) will be in different types of sandals.

Shorts may go under sundresses, but no one is going to be wearing a long-sleeved cotton dress & leggings in late May, especially at a graduation.

After CC was born, I really was surprised at how little interest Jen took in buying cute clothes for her & dressing her in cute little outfits.

I was also surprised. It was obvious she wasn’t big on mothering, but given the weird yellow doll room, I thought she’d at least have fun dressing her. Hell, look at her with grooming Winnie and all of her bows and whatnot. I guess the resentment was/is that strong.

15.     +27   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    In the Powder Room Sharing with Wonder 🙌🌎🦋🏆

Status
    Anonymous
    The woman who has drawers full of custom made colourful doggy bows for her dog everyday and every single occasion can't be arsed putting a nicer outfit on her child or herself for a special day. What a loser.

Here kids graduate Kindy for school on their 5th birthday with parents as special guest so the event isn't a group one but you bet my kid got a nicer than usual dress on and so did I. Anything with photos - make extra effort.

893 replies since 15/6/2022, 00:42   94274 views