PrideOrDiedOrSimplyLiedLikedJen Pt. 345

« Older   Newer »

1.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Sorry if this was discussed already and I missed it but I just noticed that Donny doesn't have a side part like CC. I assume it's because his hair is shorter but even so his hair is never combed to the side

2.     +1   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I wonder if there’s any chance her brother is trying to help her find a new man. If I had a sister like Jen and she was still mourning her divorce I would maybe be like “okay come to my work conference and tell me if any of the guys strike your fancy, I can introduce you”

3.     Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Did anyone else notice Scott is not wearing his wedding ring.

4.     +2   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    In my closet eating hidden chocolate, nose pointed out for strategic reasons

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Connect To Dons Money Like Jen @ 16/6/2022, 06:57) 

Yep already noted on page 24 of this thread #entry457609007

5.     +45   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    NoIHaven'tFoundANewSignificantOther,It'sJustMyBigBrotherLikeJen

6.     +32   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    After being away on a presumably stressful and busy business trip, the last thing I would want to do was babysit my loser sister at a Katy Perry concert. #FreeScott

7.     +20   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    If Jen really piggy backed on her brother’s work trip, it must be because he made the mistake of casually mentioning that he has one coming up. We know she has no boundaries, we saw how she behaved with the Rosses. I can imagine her brother mentioning his business trip and Jen saying something like, ‘oh, Vegas sounds fun, I can come and meet you there, I am booking the tickets now’.

The poor guy will be scared to reveal anything from now on, because his needy sister will be tagging along like the leech that she is.

8.     Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    In my closet eating hidden chocolate, nose pointed out for strategic reasons

Status
    Anonymous
    He seemed fine to be posed in all the pictures with her, knowing she would put them online.

9.     +18   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I would feel used if I was him. Jen has no friends and the Rosses have dumped her, so now she wants to hang out with her brother all the time. But had no interest in doing that beforehand. He is just her way of avoiding endless crippling loneliness.

10.     +5   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (zizizouzou @ 6/16/2022, 08:14 AM) 
    If Jen really piggy backed on her brother’s work trip, it must be because he made the mistake of casually mentioning that he has one coming up. We know she has no boundaries, we saw how she behaved with the Rosses. I can imagine her brother mentioning his business trip and Jen saying something like, ‘oh, Vegas sounds fun, I can come and meet you there, I am booking the tickets now’.

The poor guy will be scared to reveal anything from now on, because his needy sister will be tagging along like the leech that she is.

I was reading all of the comments, ready to post this exact same thing (GMTA!). That's how I imagine it happened, he mentioned his trip and she made plans and said "surprise!! I'm meeting you in Vegas! I bought you $$$ concert tickets!"

11.     +4   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Vegas….especially the Katy Perry part is a girl’s trip. Or maybe a couples trip. Not alone with just your brother. It’s all so strange

12.     +15   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Definitely think it was a work conference for him + she tagged along. All her pics of breakfast/lunch/coffee are of one drink, one entree, nobody sitting across from her. Reading at the pool alone. Little to no daytime sightseeing.

Then looks like they’d meet up for a sushi dinner, both dinners are a picture of them together, picture of both of their food, etc. He’s dressed like one would for work - there was not a polo shirt on at the last concert he joined her at and both dinners/concert he’s wearing one. Every place where they are together seems to be documented as such, every other I presume she’s on her own.

Funny her captions and comments make it seem like it was an intentional sibling trip when she’s really just a no boundary having tag along. Usually at work conferences it is encouraged to go out with and further network with other attendees. Wonder if he had to skip out on those opportunities to babysit Gene(is sis).

13.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    waiting for more pretties to be cast off in rage

Status
    There’s no way she shared that room.

14.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    She is such a loser.

15.     +2   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Shopping for a Tensleigh Blue Dress to Wear to the Party!

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (CryingGrayMarshmallowBlob @ 6/16/2022, 12:06 AM) 
    QUOTE (Connect To Dons Money Like Jen @ 16/6/2022, 06:57) 

Yep already noted on page 24 of this thread #entry457609007

In the last pictures of him - with his wife - he wasn't wearing his ring. Many men don't. They've been married a long time. Bev has been featured very little in Jen's vlogs over the years. It was pretty obvious that she really didn't want to be featured much.

Also, I really don't think that they shared that room. There was only one bed in the room, the other one was a reflection in the mirror. Jen dropped enough money for the room on her last Stoney Creek haul, I don't think she will cheap out on that. Besides, she doesn't really like being around other people, so there is that.

893 replies since 15/6/2022, 00:42   94274 views