« Older   Newer »

1.     +6   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group
    Burning My Neck with Bacon Grease at Waffhoe House

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Gingerbread Lady @ 26/8/2022, 02:46) 
    Did Merina's mom have more children? The kids looks to be about the same age as Colton.

I was wondering if they were foster kids possibly. Which if they are Merina should not be filming them for YouTube. It’s against the rules

2.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I'm thinking they are his grandkids? He has children, I think it was mentioned in a previous video where they went to visit.

3.     +4   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I took a break from merinas goofy poor hygiene self for a couple months but sounds like she still hasnt took a bath the whole time i was gone 🙈🤢. I agree with the comments about her spending her earnings to patch up their hot mess trailer instead of wiser things. Its like a vicious cycle. She spends money to halfway fix something for yt content, makes some money again then uses it on another video instead of investing in nicer things. What ever happened to her getting implants or dentures? Last i heard she was getting teeth pulled and acted like it was happening soon? I hate to say it because i am a christian myself, but i just feel like hers is a act sometimes.

4.     +5   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    From her insta I have kinda concluded Shane’s mlm had a heart attack while they where at her moms. I don’t know why else one would be rushed for a bi pass surgery she mentioned when they all got home and why Shane wasn’t with them. Weird for I’m no fan of my mil but I would have packed up my kids and gone with my husband to wait at the hospital and help step fil out.

5.     +6   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Living @ 26/8/2022, 14:20) 
    From her insta I have kinda concluded Shane’s mlm had a heart attack while they where at her moms. I don’t know why else one would be rushed for a bi pass surgery she mentioned when they all got home and why Shane wasn’t with them. Weird for I’m no fan of my mil but I would have packed up my kids and gone with my husband to wait at the hospital and help step fil out.

Yes and that would explain why they didn’t talk about it either. Shane likely wasn’t in the frame of mind to discuss it. They also may not have wanted to scare the kids

6. LilBit
        +3   Like  

User deleted

That's so sad. Shane's momma seems like the nicest lady who had to go through too much bullshit. (Just like Nanny.)

The clothes buying makes me angry. She's just a pig spending money now!!

7. Jenny from the Guardrail Block
        +2   Like  

User deleted

im several videos behind but holy shit she rents the entire skating rink.that can't be cheap no one even knew how to skate.

8.     +2   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Jenny from the Guardrail Block @ 27/8/2022, 10:56) 
    im several videos behind but holy shit she rents the entire skating rink.that can't be cheap no one even knew how to skate.

It really isn’t that expensive. Especially during the day when they are normally closed. It was a Sunday morning. Couple hundred bucks is what it would likely cost

9.     +7   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    So she's on her IG reels saying something about countertop options give her a headache?! Sounds like we'll be gettig a kitchen makeover video again! Merina, you give us a damned headache with your halfassed DIY's that need to be redone over and over.

10.     +5   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (SJB1974 @ 27/8/2022, 21:49) 
    So she's on her IG reels saying something about countertop options give her a headache?! Sounds like we'll be gettig a kitchen makeover video again! Merina, you give us a damned headache with your halfassed DIY's that need to be redone over and over.

I thought the girls room was next? Unless I missed that video.

11.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (SJB1974 @ 8/27/2022, 03:49 PM) 

What is the matter with her? I think I'm almost done watching her. She just did her countertops! I can't keep watching someone that is never satisfied or never does something properly! To me that is the definition of crazy or stupid! I think she is a bit of both!

So much for the girls room!

12.     +8   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    It's like she loves wasting good money on renos/DIYs.

13. Not Tom’s Cinderella
        +10   Like  

User deleted

IMO she’s a fake. She tries to fake her hillbilly accent and she’s a fake homeschooler. She’s a fake Christian and she’s a fake dieter.
    Everything she shows us she half asses. She wastes more money on that shithole she calls a mobile mansion or whatever other stupid name she calls it. I don’t care if she lives in a trailer, and doesn’t want a house, lots of people don’t, but she thinks anyone who has better than her is beneath her. She’s always making out like having money is a bad thing. My husband and I have busted our asses over the years to have the nice 3 story house we have and we started out in a camper. We’ve worked hard over the years to give our kids the best we could afford and I have worked 3 jobs before to make ends meet. Now that we are older we have the things we need and most things we want. Just because someone has money merina, doesn’t make them any less than, than someone who might not have as much. The way she is always talking about not wanting a brick and mortar house instead of a mobile home is because her lack of money DOES bother her. It’s probably a good thing she does have a trailer, she would probably destroy any house they had. She can’t take care of what she has.
    There is no way the way she is eating that she is still doing weight watchers. Just another diet that she can’t commit to. She doesn’t want to lose weight bad enough yet or she would be trying harder. When her health issues get worse and she ends up diabetic or being bed bound and on oxygen, then she will wish she had tried harder.
    She’s a poorly educated, back woods hillbilly who thinks she’s holier than thou with her God speak and double standards. I’m so sick of people like her. JMO

14.     +3   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I just started watching her video..is that the inside of her house? O M G!!

15.     +4   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Ellen Smith @ 28/8/2022, 01:27) 
    I just started watching her video..is that the inside of her house? O M G!!

If it’s the video she posted today, that’s someone else’s house. Part of her love on two feet series.

1203 replies since 17/6/2022, 16:47   104969 views