Little Poet Pt 2

« Older   Newer »

1.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I don't mind crying, it's healthy at times. I don't like when it's used for sappy manipulation and sympathy.

2.     +3   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    So the lesson is to get out of her own way, and that not everything is about her - thank you for the rundown, Carnivore - Hilarious:)) :P

Next week, she will suffer from amnesia, and of course every video going forward henceforth will be all about her.

3.     +3   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    IMG_8411

I can hear the drippy, sappy whiny story without watching the video. Why is she wearing a hat with a face veil? :5153:

4.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Carnivore Wanna BE @ 8/7/2023, 02:33 PM) 
    Was she in her raspy voice tone?

I will take the nasal raspy voice over the little girl, Marilyn Monroe, baby talk voice anyway. She has successfully made herself a job doing You Tube videos. I will give her credit for that, but not the content necessarily.

5.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Papillon @ 8/20/2023, 01:50 PM) 
    I don't begrudge anyone a fresh start and she has really done well for herself given the circumstances. But I don't like people pretending to be something they are not.

We all have to remember You Tube is not real. The creators of videos are creating an image you the viewer wants to see and finds interesting enough to come back over and over to line their pockets. You Tube is entertainment, that's all.

6.     +2   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    I looked at the views on her latest sob story and they were at 12k. A few minutes later they are at 13k. Someone is buying a lot of views. Susan. Tsk tsk.

7.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (hotnbothered @ 9/3/2023, 07:05 AM) 
    I looked at the views on her latest sob story and they were at 12k. A few minutes later they are at 13k. Someone is buying a lot of views. Susan. Tsk tsk.

I didn't know a creator could buy views. I know they can buy subs. Well well, I learned something today.

8.     Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I don't know if she's got a lot of viewers or if Desi, her dog, has the viewers. Susan talked today about whether or not she was lonely living alone. She's not lonely because she's her own best friend.

9.     Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    How to buy views on YouTube www.timesheraldonline.com/2023/05/...iew%20count.

10.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Seaside Mom @ 3/9/2023, 07:22) 
    QUOTE (hotnbothered @ 9/3/2023, 07:05 AM) 

I didn't know a creator could buy views. I know they can buy subs. Well well, I learned something today.

There is another youtuber, jamila museyva who has one million subscribers and hundreds of thousands of views. I'm sure she knows about buying views. Her channel is only a couple years old.

11.     +4   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    lol..oh the tears she shed not being able to see her grandchildren grow up and yet no sign anywhere of them is telling. You have a woman speaking of loneliness probably to get ppl to cry along with her. I see no toys in her living room, no swing sets in the yard, no room set up for kid sleep overs. The only reason she went to her son's restaurant on the 4th was because she had a date. This lady is really pathetic and she's the same person she was when she was raising her son, only worse is she's an old fool. You would think she'd want to make up for it by being the best grandma there could be. But no it's the Susan show, she'll get back with the family when SHE needs them.

12.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    There is a reason she's had so many failed personal relationships. She is so full of herself. She doesn't discuss women friends, only random men that sometimes appear with her in a thrift store or in an outdoor scene. She doesn't introduce them. She won't share the screen with another woman.

13.     +3   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I think it's pathetic and kind of creepy the way she is now selling that dog for views. Here's part of what she wrote in the description this week: "Desi takes the stage once again and shows you his latest hairstyle thanks to Ceenwes Astronaut1 Dog Grooming Kit! Desi's first sponsored video!!! I hope you think he did really well !!! He is getting special treats this week"

That dog is a marketing ploy, a prop.

14.     Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Damsel @ 4/9/2023, 18:01) 
    I think it's pathetic and kind of creepy the way she is now selling that dog for views. Here's part of what she wrote in the description this week: "Desi takes the stage once again and shows you his latest hairstyle thanks to Ceenwes Astronaut1 Dog Grooming Kit! Desi's first sponsored video!!! I hope you think he did really well !!! He is getting special treats this week"

That dog is a marketing ploy, a prop.

Desi hates the camera. Looks away. Not like Pongki from So Korea, an adorable Pomeranian with an attitude who loves the camera.

15.     Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Sometimes we all struggle. And I feel that Little Poet is very sensitive 60 something single lady. Which for some woman is difficult and lonely. I also want to say that anyone can be lonely even if they have a partner or spouse. Some woman over 60 love being single and alone not having to do a man’s laundry or make his lunches or clean up after him, my neighbor is like this she loves being Alone now. I was happy that Little poet got a new place to live, a home and she seems so much more happy.
    But she has moments of sadness that are hard to watch for me.

695 replies since 20/6/2022, 20:55   80854 views