1. deltaburkefan
        +7   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (seabassJr @ 22/6/2022, 18:50) 
    QUOTE (MissMiss @ 22/6/2022, 18:04) 
    Speaking of wealth, do you think Tensleigh would have married Don if he wasn't rich? (Sorry if this has been discussed before)

I don’t think either Jen or Tens would have. I don’t think either of them are traditional gold diggers but were willing, for different reasons, to overlook plenty for what all that money could provide.

Jen was a teenager and loved that Don had his own condo in college and going to fancy meals instead of keggers. The extravagant doting and security that his money allowed fit perfectly with her childish, fragile persona especially when she clearly hadn’t found a place to fit in in college.

Tens was a full grown adult and saw the opportunity to move from struggling to a mansion with a pool and a vacation home. She was well aware of what kind of future those Ross dollars could provide her and her family. Don is an overweight blowhard with a weird, invasive family, an usavory business history, a crazy ex, and a foot fetish. Would she have taken that on if it came with a middle manager’s salary and a mortgaged three bedroom rancher? Nope, not Tens. But she did the best she could. She tried to give Don a glow up and easily had the Rosses eating out of her hand with her doting, cool girl vibes

I know he bought Jen Jimmy Choos once, presumably because he was tired of being reminded of his mother every time he saw her sensible shoes. But I can’t see anyone marrying those bunions if they had a real foot fetish, unless it’s specifically a bunion fetish. 😬

893 replies since 21/6/2022, 20:22   89141 views