RossFamilyFunVersusPityPartyForOneLikeJen Pt. 347

« Older   Newer »

1. deltaburkefan
        +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (AcademyAwardWinningActress @ 24/6/2022, 06:15) 
    Any financial whizzes in the house? How much do we think Jen could have made off her channel during her peak era? I imagine if Patreon had been around back then she could have had at least 5000 subscribers. $25,000 a month!!

She still has that potential, but is too consumed by fear and Insecurity to grow her brand right now. She had so many ideas back in the good old days. She overflowed with ideas and passion for her channels. I’ve said it before, I believe she really did care about her viewers at some point. She tried to offer ideas for gifts, recommended clothing, real product reviews, etc. that’s why she shared her cervical mucus story. She was trying to help other women learn about their bodies and helping them conceive. I admired her for that. She seemed to genuinely want to share her knowledge with the world. That’s admirable.

YouTube revenue varies hugely from channel to channel and even video to video. Tech reviews, for instance, will attract high-paying advertisers. So it’s very hard to have an estimate.

I don’t think she ever *cared*, though. She was bored and needed a magic mirror to talk to “friends” through, without them being able to respond. She shared her cervical mucus because she’s a nut.

Edited by deltaburkefan - 6/24/2022, 03:00 PM

893 replies since 21/6/2022, 20:22   89141 views