RossFamilyFunVersusPityPartyForOneLikeJen Pt. 347

« Older   Newer »

1.     +29   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    MommyTensleigh I wouldn’t need to. I have a feeling she won’t have as many patreons next month. You can tell the engagement has dropped significantly even in how many people comment on her patreon videos. I am glad she doesn’t need the financial support, although maybe if she did - she would make more of an effort for the patreon community like most creators do.

2.     +19   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    QUOTE (NonCompetitiveGamma @ 6/22/2022, 06:35 PM) 
    QUOTE (dontgetmestarted @ 22/6/2022, 18:31) 
    Tens updated cover photo on fb

Love CC’s dress.

oh my gosh the kids look so darn adorable!! I cant believe they actually look like they live in 2022 and not 1984. Good for them Im so happy these kids are going to grow up surrounded by other children now, I always thought they were going to grow up being social outcasts like their mother but not on Tens' watch!

3.     +16   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (MissMiss @ 6/22/2022, 03:49 PM) 
    The only pictures Jen post are the kids hugging her to prove how much they love her...it's never about the kids.

EXACTLY!!

4.     +6   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (The Ghost of Glenview's Past @ 6/22/2022, 06:25 PM) 
    She does not even know why she opened a patreon, what was the purpose of it and it s direction. Her videos have no running theme, she does not do tutorials. She thought she would go back to her old stuff but lacks the energy and motivation to do it so she bullshits her way with half assed content that is just blah. People want to see what she does all day, not what she buys all day. She is not providing any kind of advice, how to, thought provoking content...nothing. she has not evolved, she is not showing the house unless office LR kitchen and occasional glimpses here and there. She has become unfamiliar to people who religiously watched her for years.
    Her travel content only appeals to basement dwellers who go nowhere and have not experienced anything. Anyone with some travel time behind them knows these videos are ridiculously boring. It s just an excuse to show her wealth while crying about her fate.
    Take your own advice and Fuck off already.

Sent via ForumFree Mobile

Exactly! Well said.

I think the "purpose" of her Patreon was solely to have a space where she can only get head pats and have a venue for her video diary. That's all she does is get on camera and talk about her favorite subject: Jen. Whether it be showing the few "happy days" (which are faked at best) or more often than not, whining and lamenting her poor me struggles. It is nothing more than using the platform to vent and expect praise in return to confirm her idea of who and what she thinks she is/is going through. It's disgusting to think people listen to that self aggrandizement, let alone PAY to listen to it and watch her and then be expected to ONLY praise her or risk being attacked by other patrons.

5.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (martiniflightlikedon @ 6/22/2022, 06:10 PM) 
    The Rosses are Effin DWEEBS
    Not a dynasty; not immense wealth
    There barely even know how to spend money
    Just regular ass rich folk

I wouldn't consider them part of the 1% unlikeJen.

6.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Dolly_Girl @ 22/6/2022, 18:36) 
    QUOTE (Idiot savant @ 6/22/2022, 06:10 PM) 
    Yeah, that’s why I said NOT a Rockefeller.

My point was that there ARE a lot of Rockefeller and beyond wealth types still around. Plenty of them, trust me.

Oh I know, I grew up with them. I used Rockefeller as a family wealth name, akin to Vanderbilt or the like. There are plenty of people who have wealth, there are few with lasting family dynasties. Wealth does not equal the type of name those families had, or the impact on American ingenuity.

7.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Ahoy Bespoke Poop Shovel @ 6/22/2022, 06:16 PM) 
    Oh, not the "Is Tens a gold digger" thing again. Please! I beg you!

Iowncare
    Quartz
    3 staplers

Just not this, por favor.

Just when I think I have read all I could about these people, Ahoy Bespoke Poop Shovel reminds me of what I have missed on my hiatus.

Thanks. ;)

8. The Ghost of Glenview's Past
        +12   Like  

User deleted

Tens is the anti-jen. She is out there soldiering on to rid Don of the ex wife virus. She will do what she can to present as a stark contrast and so far so good. It s not hard, she has years and years of videos on what not to do or say, thanks to toxic like Jen and her oversharing.
    I bet tens spares him of talks about her cervical mucus and probably excuses herself should a burp arise.
    It s sad the society we live in when women marry money automatically they re ambitious gold diggers, when they marry trash it's low self esteem and no ambition. We can t win either way. It s clear they feel for one another and she treats all the children as her own. That says a lot. I particularly love the picture of Cc and donny with grandma tens and don. She is the new mom. That is her place. A lot of people would have said take the picture alone. But she has earned this seat and there is a reason for that, she proved herself. Period.

Edited by The Ghost of Glenview's Past - 6/22/2022, 10:51 PM

9.     +32   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    On a salt bed in Italy ducking flying muffins.

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (MissMiss @ 22/6/2022, 18:04) 
    Speaking of wealth, do you think Tensleigh would have married Don if he wasn't rich? (Sorry if this has been discussed before)

I don’t think either Jen or Tens would have. I don’t think either of them are traditional gold diggers but were willing, for different reasons, to overlook plenty for what all that money could provide.

Jen was a teenager and loved that Don had his own condo in college and going to fancy meals instead of keggers. The extravagant doting and security that his money allowed fit perfectly with her childish, fragile persona especially when she clearly hadn’t found a place to fit in in college.

Tens was a full grown adult and saw the opportunity to move from struggling to a mansion with a pool and a vacation home. She was well aware of what kind of future those Ross dollars could provide her and her family. Don is an overweight blowhard with a weird, invasive family, an usavory business history, a crazy ex, and a foot fetish. Would she have taken that on if it came with a middle manager’s salary and a mortgaged three bedroom rancher? Nope, not Tens. But she did the best she could. She tried to give Don a glow up and easily had the Rosses eating out of her hand with her doting, cool girl vibes

Edited by seabassJr - 6/22/2022, 01:04 PM

10.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (The Ghost of Glenview's Past @ 6/22/2022, 06:25 PM) 
    She does not even know why she opened a patreon, what was the purpose of it and it s direction. Her videos have no running theme, she does not do tutorials. She thought she would go back to her old stuff but lacks the energy and motivation to do it so she bullshits her way with half assed content that is just blah. People want to see what she does all day, not what she buys all day. She is not providing any kind of advice, how to, thought provoking content...nothing. she has not evolved, she is not showing the house unless office LR kitchen and occasional glimpses here and there. She has become unfamiliar to people who religiously watched her for years.
    Her travel content only appeals to basement dwellers who go nowhere and have not experienced anything. Anyone with some travel time behind them knows these videos are ridiculously boring. It s just an excuse to show her wealth while crying about her fate.
    Take your own advice and Fuck off already.

I know some bakers have mentioned she is trying to keep the haters out. I have noticed a trend though with many YTers going this route. It's a way to "secure" more consistent income or create a passive income of sorts compared to relying on views only.

After reading on this other site about our Gene, it seems she tends to follow trends often. She gets bored of them and moves on. Remember her beauty guru days and always having hauls on her housewife channel?

JMHO

Edited by mywalkingpharmacy - 6/22/2022, 06:53 PM

11. The Ghost of Glenview's Past
        +11   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (seabassJr @ 22/6/2022, 18:50) 
    QUOTE (MissMiss @ 22/6/2022, 18:04) 
    Speaking of wealth, do you think Tensleigh would have married Don if he wasn't rich? (Sorry if this has been discussed before)

I don’t think either Jen or Tens would have. I don’t think either of them are traditional gold diggers but were willing, for different reasons, to overlook plenty for what all that money could provide.

Jen was a teenager and loved that Don had his own condo in college and going to fancy meals instead of keggers. The extravagant doting and security that his money allowed fit perfectly with her childish, fragile persona especially when she clearly hadn’t found a place to fit in in college.

Tens was a full grown adult and saw the opportunity to move from struggling to a mansion with a pool and a vacation home. She was well aware of what kind of future the Ross dollars could provide her and her family. Don is an overweight blowhard with a weird, invasive family, an usavory business history, a crazy ex, and a foot fetish. Would she have taken that on if it came with a middle manager’s salary and a mortgaged three bedroom rancher? Of course not. But she did the best she could. She tried to give Don a glow up and easily had the Rosses eating out of her hand with her doting, cool girl vibes

Foot fetish...what if he asked her to get Bunion surgery and she flat out refused and that was the beginning of the end.. the bunions.

12.     +5   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    QUOTE (LateKate @ 6/22/2022, 09:37 AM) 
    QUOTE (CoffeeCat @ 21/6/2022, 21:48)
    Yes to this! My parents adopted 3 newborn babies before having a biological child. One grandmother wanted all family heirlooms/anything of value to pass only to the blood grandchild to keep these items, “in the family”. Also the same grandmother who gave me a used waffle iron that she’d snagged from a deceased neighbor’s apartment….as a wedding gift.

The Ross family looks to be truly blending in new members in a loving way.

:yellow-laughing-smiley-emoticon

Sorry, I found this really funny. Your grandma is resourceful and stingy. Sorry again, if this is a painful memory for you :animated-smileys-hug-011:

It IS funny now that many years and said grandmother have passed. With time I came to realize that her lack of generosity and acceptance were not a reflection of my worth. Yes, she was a stingy old bird!

13.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I assume/hope they took a family pic since Ten's maxi dress and Don's shirt, color coordinate with the kiddos. :6792:

14.     +2   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    On a salt bed in Italy ducking flying muffins.

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (The Ghost of Glenview's Past @ 22/6/2022, 18:52) 
    QUOTE (seabassJr @ 22/6/2022, 18:50) 

Tens was a full grown adult and saw the opportunity to move from struggling to a mansion with a pool and a vacation home. She was well aware of what kind of future the Ross dollars could provide her and her family. Don is an overweight blowhard with a weird, invasive family, an usavory business history, a crazy ex, and a foot fetish. Would she have taken that on if it came with a middle manager’s salary and a mortgaged three bedroom rancher? Of course not. But she did the best she could. She tried to give Don a glow up and easily had the Rosses eating out of her hand with her doting, cool girl vibes

Foot fetish...what if he asked her to get Bunion surgery and she flat out refused and that was the beginning of the end.. the bunions.

Alas, it was a losing prospect. I believe even after bunion surgery you still can’t easily go trotting around in sexy Choos.

She should have at least kept the ample rack in business.

15.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Good Ol’ Suze @ 22/6/2022, 00:12) 
    We all know there is a bride local to Jen that would love a free gown. Jen is disgusting with her 'it is too good to get rid of' philosophy. It is literally Jen's leftover trash from her failed marriage.

Her daughter might have wanted it, IF it had been a long and happy marriage. It wasn't, no one who knows the backstory wants it, just give it away.

Or throw it in the reservoir. Or wear it while you throw the ring in the reservoir. Or cut it into strips and decorate your ugly fence. So much unnecessary drama.

I'm way behind, but I love all of these suggestions! Especially the fence one 🤣

893 replies since 21/6/2022, 20:22   89141 views