RossFamilyFunVersusPityPartyForOneLikeJen Pt. 347

« Older   Newer »

1. The Ghost of Glenview's Past
        +4   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (SoProudOfMyself @ 24/6/2022, 04:01) 
    The Week in the Life prompts are
    Mon in the mirror
    Tues at work
    Wed my people
    Thurs on the table
    Fri this mess
    Sat at play
    Sun resting

At work, my people :hearty-laugh: This mess her life, mentally or her home physically?

So today was on the table? How is that related to the yoga pose? Or is the table in the background...I don't get it.

2.     +1   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    In my closet eating hidden chocolate, nose pointed out for strategic reasons

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (The Ghost of Glenview's Past @ 24/6/2022, 04:08) 
    Mon in the mirror
    Tues at work
    Wed my people
    Thurs on the table
    Fri this mess
    Sat at play
    Sun resting

At work, my people :hearty-laugh: This mess her life, mentally or her home physically?

So today was on the table? How is that related to the yoga pose? Or is the table in the background...I don't get it.

Well, Ali Edwards reposted it, so :being-confused-smiley-emoticon:

3.     +25   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (LyingLiarWhoLies @ 24/6/2022, 03:52) 
    The amount of Jenn crap that I remember is quite embarrassing!!!

We all do. That’s why she went hide behind a paywall. We kept calling out her BS. Jennifer doesn’t like to be reminded of her lies.

4.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Mon in the mirror
    Tues at work
    Wed my people
    Thurs on the table
    Fri this mess
    Sat at play
    Sun resting

The prompt isn't the only thing you take a pic of that day and you don't have to follow them at all if you don't want to.

5. The Ghost of Glenview's Past
        +3   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (SoProudOfMyself @ 24/6/2022, 04:23) 

The prompt isn't the only thing you take a pic of that day and you don't have to follow them at all if you don't want to.

Some people have way too much time on their hands. For real!

6.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    RanOneMileStraightThroughButYogaSelfiesStillAskewLikeJen

7.     +3   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    ImAPrinterNotASprinter

8.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Dolly_Girl @ 6/23/2022, 10:07 AM) 
    QUOTE (KittyOfLeisure @ 6/23/2022, 02:58 AM) 
    Need to be an MD (psychiatrist) to prescribe meds.

Clinical psychologists can prescribe meds in several states but I don't believe Illinois is one of them - besides Jen would never go to a true professional - she opts for "life coaches", self-help books and the like. Not only does she need to work with a qualified psychiatrist but one with a speciality in psychopharmacology and take the meds Jen instead of relying on exercise-induced endorphins, yoga and sugar to boost her moods.

I just did a quick Google so this may not be the last word but this reference says five states do allow clinical psychologists to prescribe meds (and IL is one of them):
    https://www.verywellmind.com/can-psycholog...cations-2795756
    Fortunately just meds for mental health and only if they have specialized training. I think Native American reservations and the military also allow it.

9.     +10   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (The Ghost of Glenview's Past @ 24/6/2022, 04:34) 

Truer words were never spoken.

10.     +17   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Shopping for a Tensleigh Blue Dress to Wear to the Party!

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (The Ghost of Glenview's Past @ 6/23/2022, 09:34 PM) 

Seriously! Where do people get all of this time? It makes me WONDER :confused-face-smiley-emoticon:

11.     +35   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (ooooooolikejen @ 24/6/2022, 02:05) 
    QUOTE (Good Ol’ Suze @ 6/23/2022, 06:39 PM) 
    And this is the exact reason that our comments about Jen's body are NOT 'body shaming', no matter how hard she tries to push that narrative.

Her use of a stretching filter is the body shaming, it attempts to shame every single one of her viewers who have a body that looks like Jen's actual body. It tells them that they, in their natural shape, are too ugly to be shown.

She is an awful person.

SO much this.

And how about all those times she'd buy a medium or something and talk about how HUGE it was and that she had to return it for an XS.

She's so far up her own ass she'd never think about how someone who wears a medium or *quelle horreur* a large, would interpret that.

Basically, she's saying if you don't wear a small or less, your clothes are huge. You are huge.

She could have easily said "I tried it on and it's just not the right size, so I'll exchange it. "
    But she always had to say "when I tried it on, it was HUGE" or something like that.

She did the same thing about Don's clothes, too, as we've talked about plenty of times - always commenting in her packing videos how BIG his clothes were and she couldn't get as much in his packing cubes because of that.
    Like -- WHY even mention it at all unless she was just trying to find a way to highlight how TINY she thought she was, and how BIG and Dumpy Don was. And she mentioned it in more than one video...like she made a point to toss that in whenever she could, so she could build herself up while cutting him down in a backhanded way.

This woman has to be one of the most clueless people on earth.
    She's not kind or compassionate.
    She prefers to body shame others in a very conniving way, rather than deal with her own self-image issues. The backhanded comments, using filters to show her body in a better light to try and make others envy her....it's sick.

She's a selfish, entitled, ignorant child.
    And she's an asshole.

I was just watching a DITL from like dec 2018,
    She says about her target run, “I got these huge ziploc bags. Don loves them, and has been asking me for ages so I finally got him some. I prefer to use less plastics in the house”
    Like HOW is that part about her even important.
    Always a dig at him or whoever. She can’t let anyone just be who they are because she doesn’t know who she is. Let the man have his ziplocs. They were already made and sitting on a shelf. He didn’t commission a custom box of ziplocs which killed 47 animals to make. Jesus.

12.     +47   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I’m actually 5’10” and I did the same yoga pose as Gene did. Then, I asked my cager if I looked like I had a Jack Skellington arm with an ET finger that was nearly touching the ceiling. He looked at me and asked if I was drunk.

So, I’ve officially debunked that photo as someone who is quite literally probably one of the tallest bakers here :mocking_smiley_emoticon:

13.     +2   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Land Creature @ 6/23/2022, 07:08 PM) 
    The leg above the knee is being eaten away by some sort of disease lol

Screenshot_20220623-220643

:hearty-laugh:

14.     +5   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Any financial whizzes in the house? How much do we think Jen could have made off her channel during her peak era? I imagine if Patreon had been around back then she could have had at least 5000 subscribers. $25,000 a month!!

She still has that potential, but is too consumed by fear and Insecurity to grow her brand right now. She had so many ideas back in the good old days. She overflowed with ideas and passion for her channels. I’ve said it before, I believe she really did care about her viewers at some point. She tried to offer ideas for gifts, recommended clothing, real product reviews, etc. that’s why she shared her cervical mucus story. She was trying to help other women learn about their bodies and helping them conceive. I admired her for that. She seemed to genuinely want to share her knowledge with the world. That’s admirable.

15.     +17   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Just a Tensleigh blue shovel with ALLLLLLLL the vitriol.

Status
    Lmao! Jen's over her catfishing the unwashed masses but showing her real ass to paying customers.

Kind of like a Twilight Zone OnlyFans.

893 replies since 21/6/2022, 20:22   89141 views