RossFamilyFunVersusPityPartyForOneLikeJen Pt. 347

« Older   Newer »

1.     +34   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    The Patreon doesn't work because Jen is searching for a place where she can get unconditional love and praise, and that place doesn't exist. Once you reach adulthood (which is a long time ago for Jen) you have to take responsibility for yourself and your own actions. If a lot of other people perceive you negatively, you should review your own behaviour and make changes, not bury yourself deeper in lies and delusions. It's interesting how people like Huzzah subscribed to the Patreon to support someone going through a bad time, but quickly realised why this woman got dumped in the first place. If Jen doesn't make changes and take accountability, the criticism will only get louder, and nothing about Patreon will protect her from that.

2.     +3   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Bye Bye Baby @ 6/22/2022, 06:36 AM) 
    Put the back of Don's head on there, and it would look like Don! :cant-believe-my-eyes-smiley-emo

Screen-Shot-2022-06-21-at-4-17-14-PM

Not body-shaming, but if I didn't know, I'd think that was a man! I'm a curvy girl but ultra-girly. I'm sure my "from behind" views would scare some small children, but no one would ever think I was male. Yikes.

3.     +14   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Me: oh Jen is super boring right now, I don’t need to go to the bakery

Also me: damn, more photos were leaked!

4.     +12   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I was thinking exactly the same thing!

Don got Tens and Gene got Dons doughy body.
    How’s that for karma? Bitch!

5.     +12   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Tensleighsgirl @ 22/6/2022, 06:58) 
    QUOTE (Hobo Babysitter Jen @ 6/22/2022, 06:55 AM) 
    If I saw that photo of Bertha and didn't know her story I would say that here was a woman who gained weight in middle age joining a gym to lose weight and get fit.

She is neither slender nor fit.

Since 2020 and the Utah Kale diet she has gained a LOT of weight. No not muscle either.

Not to body shame but I really dont know how she works out so much and manages to look like that

I think she might be somewhat fit under her fat. Her diet sabotages any gains she makes. And until she gets that under control, you won’t see any of her efforts. But I think she’s one of those people that thinks that she will exercise because she likes to eat. Unfortunately it doesn’t work that way.

But she overexercises. And that’s not healthy. And she eats way too much sugar. She says that she exercises to deal with her anxiety. I don’t think that’s true. I think she eats to deal with her anxiety and she exercises to deal with her eating.

6.     +1   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    I’ve gotten so many requests for the new pics but don’t know how to send. Sorry to anyone I’ve snubbed!

7.     +26   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    The new mrs. Ross looking pretty in a colorful summery maxi dress, how long do we think until Jen starts spamming insta with herself in long maxi dresses claiming she’s “always worn them” …. ☀️🍹

8. MrArthurRadley
        +1   Like  

User deleted

The video clip of the Hamptons I referred to in a previous post is from the Hamptons vlog of 2018. I've gotten requests from people thinking I have a 2022 video of the Hamptons. I don't, and I'm not under the impression one exists. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

And from several pages back, haha. I know some of you were just making a joke, and I can laugh at myself, but you seem to be misinformed about what dissociation is, or is like. It isn't what Hollywood would have you believe.

9.     +4   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I may have laughed at loud 🤣

QUOTE (PowderRoomCandy @ 22/6/2022, 05:21) 
    QUOTE (Gene Is Sis Concert @ 22/6/2022, 04:50) 
    Christine! :crying: never forget Christine. Maybe she’s sailing the seas on a fancy yatch with some like-minded friends

She probably only has a modest boat. No room for furnitures on it.

10.     +1   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (AHeartyPortion @ 6/22/2022, 01:27 PM) 
    I’ve gotten so many requests for the new pics but don’t know how to send. Sorry to anyone I’ve snubbed!

Same here!! I apologize to anyone who was offended.

11.     +4   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    New pic up for Tens, is she wearing an owl necklace?

12.     +15   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Charlotte really seems to enjoy twinning with her elder stepsister!

13.     +4   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    frantically trying to turn my closet into a Crowned Athletics showroom to prove I'm in control of my life

Status
    QUOTE (ColdOne @ 6/21/2022, 09:40 PM) 
    I like that Jen's thunder was stolen & I hope she's less proud of herself for doing all 3. You're not special or richer than your followers

Screen_Shot_2022-06-21_at_8

I hope someone tells her they're doing all three AND their registration went through immediately with no time on hold at all.

14.     +3   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    frantically trying to turn my closet into a Crowned Athletics showroom to prove I'm in control of my life

Status
    QUOTE (deltaburkefan @ 6/21/2022, 10:14 PM) 
    Looks like the $550 model to me

I looked back at the spend tally, and was listed as $1500 for jackery and solar panels.

15.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (pinksims @ 22/6/2022, 09:46) 
    The Patreon doesn't work because Jen is searching for a place where she can get unconditional love and praise, and that place doesn't exist. Once you reach adulthood (which is a long time ago for Jen) you have to take responsibility for yourself and your own actions. If a lot of other people perceive you negatively, you should review your own behaviour and make changes, not bury yourself deeper in lies and delusions. It's interesting how people like Huzzah subscribed to the Patreon to support someone going through a bad time, but quickly realised why this woman got dumped in the first place. If Jen doesn't make changes and take accountability, the criticism will only get louder, and nothing about Patreon will protect her from that.

That place does exist… but it’s real life with real friends. And we know she can’t make that work.

893 replies since 21/6/2022, 20:22   89145 views