RossFamilyFunVersusPityPartyForOneLikeJen Pt. 347

« Older   Newer »

1.     +23   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Todolovethebaby2 @ 24/6/2022, 05:49) 
    QUOTE (ooooooolikejen @ 24/6/2022, 02:05) 
    SO much this.

And how about all those times she'd buy a medium or something and talk about how HUGE it was and that she had to return it for an XS.

She's so far up her own ass she'd never think about how someone who wears a medium or *quelle horreur* a large, would interpret that.

Basically, she's saying if you don't wear a small or less, your clothes are huge. You are huge.

She could have easily said "I tried it on and it's just not the right size, so I'll exchange it. "
    But she always had to say "when I tried it on, it was HUGE" or something like that.

She did the same thing about Don's clothes, too, as we've talked about plenty of times - always commenting in her packing videos how BIG his clothes were and she couldn't get as much in his packing cubes because of that.
    Like -- WHY even mention it at all unless she was just trying to find a way to highlight how TINY she thought she was, and how BIG and Dumpy Don was. And she mentioned it in more than one video...like she made a point to toss that in whenever she could, so she could build herself up while cutting him down in a backhanded way.

This woman has to be one of the most clueless people on earth.
    She's not kind or compassionate.
    She prefers to body shame others in a very conniving way, rather than deal with her own self-image issues. The backhanded comments, using filters to show her body in a better light to try and make others envy her....it's sick.

She's a selfish, entitled, ignorant child.
    And she's an asshole.

I was just watching a DITL from like dec 2018,
    She says about her target run, “I got these huge ziploc bags. Don loves them, and has been asking me for ages so I finally got him some. I prefer to use less plastics in the house”
    Like HOW is that part about her even important.
    Always a dig at him or whoever. She can’t let anyone just be who they are because she doesn’t know who she is. Let the man have his ziplocs. They were already made and sitting on a shelf. He didn’t commission a custom box of ziplocs which killed 47 animals to make. Jesus.

She literally had - and still has - a closet devoted to her extra plastic bins.

2.     +15   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I used to sort of like her reviews, they were thorough. That was lifetimes ago. She doesn’t care anymore and rarely seems excited to be filming. It seems like a chore - especially the Patreon videos. It’s almost as if she resents having to do them at all.

3.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (JudgyPants @ 24/6/2022, 02:56) 
    There’s so much happening in the yoga photo- the light is heaving to the right, the blinds are entering the fifth dimension, Jen’s being sucked through the now vaulted ceilings by her finger, it could make even a seasoned pirate a little seasick just looking at it!
    :in-disbelief-smiley-emoticon:

Also the back of her head looks weird like those mannequins used to practice hair styling - not that it's possible with her two hairs.

4.     +8   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    As I have said before Bertha Gene is hypermobile.
    Look at the left knee on the garage photo and the icky knee on the photoshopped photo.
    The legs go too far back when straight.

This is also why she rolls on her ankles when she runs.

I am hypermobile through certain joints, that's how I know.

I also know that, as she gets older and abuses those joints with exercise, she will end up with horrendous osteoarthritis.

Mine showed up in my 40s.

She has no sense whatsoever.

Screenshot_20220624-101348_Chrome

5.     +19   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She’s a beefy ole gal isn’t she?

6.     +22   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    This is part of the reason I despise her. She has this whole lie made up in her head. She’s “petite” “little” “tiny” and anyone who isn’t a size 2 is “huge” “big” “large” except.. she isn’t a size 2. And probably hasn’t been for years… and it’s just gross

7.     +13   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    waiting for more pretties to be cast off in rage

Status
    QUOTE (SoProudOfMyself @ 24/6/2022, 04:01) 
    The Week in the Life prompts are
    Mon in the mirror
    Tues at work
    Wed my people
    Thurs on the table
    Fri this mess
    Sat at play
    Sun resting

At work, my people :hearty-laugh: This mess her life, mentally or her home physically?

At least she’s got Friday down

8.     +19   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Plastic bins
    Plastic covers to Erin Condren planners
    Shoes in individual plastic boxes
    Four plastic strollers
    Plastic kids toys
    Alllll that makeup each in its own individual plastic packaging.

This girl has always harshly judged others while hypocritically doing the thing she’s judging people for. And then whines about how she is shamed by people.

9. The Ghost of Glenview's Past
        +5   Like  

User deleted

[QUOTE=AcademyAwardWinningActress,24/6/2022, 06:15 ?t=62523090&st=825#entry457702245]
    Any financial whizzes in the house? How much do we think Jen could have made off her channel during her peak era? I imagine if Patreon had been around back then she could have had at least 5000 subscribers. $25,000 a month!!

Maybe as initially she thought she would only get a 100 patrons in her mind it would be safe and easy to connect with them and that's not too many people to disappoint should she decide to quit. But with 800+ it s a different scenario. How many are haters, how many are bakers, she feels equally unsafe but now has an obligation to deliver on her promises. It s okay to upset 100 but 800?

10.     +17   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Her promises are just like her hobbies. She was great the first couple of months. Then the whining started. Now her Monday, recording on Sunday, updates ate all woe is me. No one likes me, I have no friends, I can not do anything without getting hate, I am overwhelmed.

Even in my worst days of constant pain for months, I kept my complaints to facts and did something about it. Like most anyone who has physical or mental challenges. She wallows and does nothing to make anything in her life better. Or different. Escaping to murder sheds, The Theatre, running, yoga, meditations, none of it works because she never puts any real work in. If she spent the amount of time in therapy as she does over eating and over exercising, she might actually learn how to be a normal person. Not happening.

11.     +7   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (JenuinelyUnorganized @ 24/6/2022, 14:07) 
    Her promises are just like her hobbies. She was great the first couple of months. Then the whining started. Now her Monday, recording on Sunday, updates ate all woe is me. No one likes me, I have no friends, I can not do anything without getting hate, I am overwhelmed.

I agree, and I think Huzzah said earlier, Jen is acting like Patreon is a chore for her now, and the expectations of the subscribers is a huge burden that she complains about every week. Even when she is delivering 100% of what she promised it's still a half-assed version, with her Monday update being a list of weekly excuses or complaints about how hard her life is.

12.     Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (AcademyAwardWinningActress @ 24/6/2022, 02:08) 
    QUOTE (SassenachJamie @ 6/24/2022, 02:01 AM) 
    Probably, it will mean one less video to make.

That yoga pic was definitely altered, look at the light on the ceiling(IMG:https://upload.forumfree.net/i/fc11575784/...4_Instagram.jpg)

Does her bedroom have vaulted ceilings?

Having just been on vacation and taken a zillion photos - I’m guessing she just used the zoom out to take the photo since it was a small area, it will stretch everything not in the center of the photo.

So not entirely sure it was on purpose, but definitely sure she liked the results :),

Edited by BakeryManifestedTensleigh - 6/24/2022, 02:55 PM

13.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (AcademyAwardWinningActress @ 24/6/2022, 06:15) 
    Any financial whizzes in the house? How much do we think Jen could have made off her channel during her peak era? I imagine if Patreon had been around back then she could have had at least 5000 subscribers. $25,000 a month!!

She still has that potential, but is too consumed by fear and Insecurity to grow her brand right now. She had so many ideas back in the good old days. She overflowed with ideas and passion for her channels. I’ve said it before, I believe she really did care about her viewers at some point. She tried to offer ideas for gifts, recommended clothing, real product reviews, etc. that’s why she shared her cervical mucus story. She was trying to help other women learn about their bodies and helping them conceive. I admired her for that. She seemed to genuinely want to share her knowledge with the world. That’s admirable.

YouTube revenue varies hugely from channel to channel and even video to video. Tech reviews, for instance, will attract high-paying advertisers. So it’s very hard to have an estimate.

I don’t think she ever *cared*, though. She was bored and needed a magic mirror to talk to “friends” through, without them being able to respond. She shared her cervical mucus because she’s a nut.

Edited by deltaburkefan - 6/24/2022, 03:00 PM

14.     +25   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She should recreate that yoga pose on an Instagram Live. It would be really interesting to see how she does such a beautiful pose.

:snickering:

15.     +11   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Huzzah @ 24/6/2022, 06:58) 
    I used to sort of like her reviews, they were thorough. That was lifetimes ago. She doesn’t care anymore and rarely seems excited to be filming. It seems like a chore - especially the Patreon videos. It’s almost as if she resents having to do them at all.

Respectfully, what were you expecting when you joined? She’s hated making videos for years (and it shows). It’s baffling how she’s even still around because she acts so put out by every little thing. She doesn’t need the money to keep “soldiering on” as a content creator.

Please tell me you didn’t actually fall for her Poor Solo Mama schtick? Did you really think Don would screw her over financially in the divorce?

893 replies since 21/6/2022, 20:22   89141 views