« Older   Newer »

1.     +17   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Yetta @ 24/6/2022, 16:30) 
    Huzzah , you saw the light, that’s what is important. She received a few million minimum in the divorce settlement. She receives approx $20,000 (minimum) per month, TAX FREE from Don. She’s a real piece of work

WTF, that is insane! She makes it out like she’s struggling, budgeting and being so frugal. She sold all her jewelry to afford a trip. She is saving old bags!

She’s getting $240,000 a year PLUS her Patreon earnings and whatever earnings from that settlement?????? :jaw-drop-smiley-emoticon:

2.     +4   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Trapped in the Owner's Locker. It's OK. She'll be back in a few weeks.

Status
    QUOTE (Huzzah @ 6/24/2022, 04:38 PM) 
    I just wanted to add this because I don’t want anyone lurking to read that and think she is explaining her hurt over on Patreon and join. She isn’t. She doesn’t even acknowledge Don is remarried.

She is literally just saying she had “a rough week”, or vague things like “life, it’s tough” alluding to normal single mother problems when you’ll find out she was actually in Las Vegas at the shows. She will not tell her Patreons she was in Vegas. She saves all of that for IG and YouTube. I’ve said it before and I say it again - that $5 is the equivalent of buying an alcoholic a drink to commiserate.

I’ve only been here a short bit but damn - if Jen took half of the advice the people here have given her, she would be a much better human, mother, friend!

This is interesting as I thought she promised she would share in real time her travels on patreon but would be on that infamous 2-6 week delay for the pleebs on IG and YT. Apparently another lure and unfulfilled promise to those willing to pay. So far on patreon it's just been a Monday Whine Fest, a Wed "early access" youtube (such a joke...especially since she hasn't even done a YT in a few weeks) and a Friday special video which so far has just been moving her hoard around. I don't get it!

3.     +14   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Not buying Don Ziploc bags because they are environmentally wasteful is so her. Meanwhile as he had been asking for the bags she shopped how many times in the store and picked up how many things because "I couldn't resist" shopped how much online with all the excess packing never mind most the products are just things she never uses.

4.     +4   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Huzzah @ 6/24/2022, 04:52 PM) 
    QUOTE (Yetta @ 24/6/2022, 16:30) 
    Huzzah , you saw the light, that’s what is important. She received a few million minimum in the divorce settlement. She receives approx $20,000 (minimum) per month, TAX FREE from Don. She’s a real piece of work

WTF, that is insane! She makes it out like she’s struggling, budgeting and being so frugal. She sold all her jewelry to afford a trip. She is saving old bags!

She’s getting $240,000 a year PLUS her Patreon earnings and whatever earnings from that settlement?????? :jaw-drop-smiley-emoticon:

This is a guesstimate, I think based on half of what bakers estimated Don's income was around the time of the divorce? I could be wrong on that but I do know we have no concrete evidence of what the actual settlement was. It could be organized a number of ways but for sure she does NOT have to work to have a comfortable life. She probably does feel the need for more disposable income as she likes her trips and the ability to buy whatever on a whim, and she is prideful enough to want to say she "earned" it on her own, independent from her marriage...although her idea of work is a bit skewed.

5.     +15   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Anonymous
    That’s right - we don’t actually know how much she gets per month. I’m not convinced Jen isn’t stupid enough to mismanage the money she did receive. She’s not known for taking advice from anyone. She does what wOrKs FoR hEr.

6.     +5   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Hobo Babysitter Jen @ 6/24/2022, 05:18 AM)
    As I have said before Bertha Gene is hypermobile.
    Look at the left knee on the garage photo and the icky knee on the photoshopped photo.
    The legs go too far back when straight.

This is also why she rolls on her ankles when she runs.

I am hypermobile through certain joints, that's how I know.

I also know that, as she gets older and abuses those joints with exercise, she will end up with horrendous osteoarthritis.

Mine showed up in my 40s.

She has no sense whatsoever.

Screenshot_20220624-101348_Chrome

Same. I’ve hyperextended my knees for years. My osteoarthritis started in my 30s. Had a knee replacement at 49 (last December) and am trying to decide when I want the other one done.

7.     +3   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (fiercelyprivate @ 6/24/2022, 05:06 PM) 
    That’s right - we don’t actually know how much she gets per month. I’m not convinced Jen isn’t stupid enough to mismanage the money she did receive. She’s not known for taking advice from anyone. She does what wOrKs FoR hEr.

very true... she spent her marriage 'paying bills' but I'm sure Don was the investor and manager of the funds. ANd I've never seen a financial book in her stacks of self help shitquote-y reads she occasionally posts.

Cue: Jen doing a video on favorite financial reads and budgeting as a one parent household.

8.     +4   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Where’s the crying gif for poor little rich girl scamming her Patreon followers into thinking she’s struggling. Lol

9.     +11   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Her Patreon is dying a slow death it seems, as predicted by the Bakery (thanks Huzza for the details shared to confirm). While anticipated, it is still interesting to watch. Here is someone who is clearly very unhappy, very angry and full of regret as she secretly pines for her past princess life with Don before kids, yet she does not connect the dots related to her own behavior. She remains entitled, lazy, self-centered and rude; all of the things that led to her demise and bring us to today. Only now, she directs that behavior towards her paying Patreon “community”.

I want a glimpse into the future to see Jen and her life at say…..60.
    Attached Image
    94A0F139-45C1-4BF7-A41B-284DB9C8EA49

10.     +18   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Shopping for a Tensleigh Blue Dress to Wear to the Party!

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (The Ghost of Glenview's Past @ 24/6/2022, 16:44) 
    Huzzah
    Don't feel bad, we were all suckered by Jen at one point or another until we saw the light and found GG or the Bakery. But you are spot on with the crying on patreon to keep her flock in check while dissing the youtube subs or telling the IG folks to fuck off.
    It would take someone of superior stamina and will power to maintain a high performing content stream on all 3 platforms while continuously gaining subs, followers and patrons. Jen is losing on all three fronts and is never going to acknowledge it is her creating the drama and the deception. I believe she is starting to exhaust all her longest supporters, not that they will see the light but they are starting to wonder what is the point of all of this. The entertainment factor is long gone...at this point it s just depressing and disappointing content that is awfully repetitive. She is stuck, they are not. They will move on.

Sent via ForumFree Mobile

I can happily say that I was never a Jenion! I found her they these boards. I had friends that wanted me to join them here to snark. I started on the Rewatch. It’s been great!

11. The Ghost of Glenview's Past
        +4   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Yetta @ 24/6/2022, 17:31) 
    QUOTE (The Ghost of Glenview's Past @ 24/6/2022, 16:44) 
    Huzzah
    Don't feel bad, we were all suckered by Jen at one point or another until we saw the light and found GG or the Bakery. But you are spot on with the crying on patreon to keep her flock in check while dissing the youtube subs or telling the IG folks to fuck off.
    It would take someone of superior stamina and will power to maintain a high performing content stream on all 3 platforms while continuously gaining subs, followers and patrons. Jen is losing on all three fronts and is never going to acknowledge it is her creating the drama and the deception. I believe she is starting to exhaust all her longest supporters, not that they will see the light but they are starting to wonder what is the point of all of this. The entertainment factor is long gone...at this point it s just depressing and disappointing content that is awfully repetitive. She is stuck, they are not. They will move on.

Sent via ForumFree Mobile

I can happily say that I was never a Jenion! I found her they these boards. I had friends that wanted me to join them here to snark. I started on the Rewatch. It’s been great!

I was. I was fascinated with her lifestyle I really thought she had it all but fell victim to the contrast and compare game and found her to have a toxic influence on my life...the Jen made me buy it and all.

12.     +3   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Shopping for a Tensleigh Blue Dress to Wear to the Party!

Status
    Anonymous
    Yes, it’s a guesstimate on what she is getting, but Illinois is very standard in percentages for both. I think we based it on the low dollar amount if being a 1%er, which Don claimed they were. It could be higher.

13.     +42   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Just a Tensleigh blue shovel with ALLLLLLLL the vitriol.

Status
    UnlikeJen, I had for real technical issues.

14.     +13   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    I was never a Jenion, either. She seemed to share the tastes of my middle-aged mom while also contributing nothing worthwhile to society. More of a fascination with how weird she was than anything else.

15.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Based on her monthly spending and how much money Don has it's likely that it's around $20k a month. Plus Don had investments, all of which Jen gets half of. She needs to be careful though... alimony doesn't last forever and child support only until the kids are of a certain age.

893 replies since 21/6/2022, 20:22   89141 views