JenHasBeenRecastButSheStillHasDatAssLikeJen Pt. 348

« Older   Newer »

1. deltaburkefan
        +26   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (The Ghost of Glenview's Past @ 24/6/2022, 21:36) 
    QUOTE (deltaburkefan @ 24/6/2022, 21:25) 
    If I were a content creator, especially one where the “brand” was me, I wouldn’t feel obligated to think about whether my viewers shared my beliefs. They can choose to watch or not. I don’t agree with the beliefs of all the creators I follow—in fact, sometimes I find it interesting to see the perspectives of people who think and believe differently than I do. Jen’s sincerity is always in question, but I don’t believe that content creators have a duty to censor their beliefs for the sake of their audience.

I would tend to agree if this was a creator who has established themselves as thinkers and whose opinion I value. I don't watch Jen for her opinions, definitely not for her guidance. There are plenty creators out there who can take on the subject but make it thought provoking for both side. She just drops her obligatory "I am appalled" string of stories when in fact we all know she 1. Could not care less 2. Is not affected 3. Does not even know what she's talking about.
    It's alienating for both sides to have this twat take a half stand for the sake of taking a stand like other people she follows because she feels it makes her human and or relatable. There is nothing genuine about this. Absolutely no one WONDERS what her opinion is on this subject and is on pins and needles for her reaction.
    Like another baker mentioned. She needs to stay in her lane. Faux woke Jen is the absolute worse jen.

I just disagree with the point that Jen needs to think of her pro-life viewers. Why? Why is someone obligated to make it thought-provoking? I don’t really look to online lifestyle creators for thought-provoking things or nuanced and well-researched takes on current events for the most part. People can post whatever they want and if they want to potentially alienate part of their audience, they can make that choice.

Making me defend Jen, gross.

932 replies since 24/6/2022, 16:48   90108 views