JenHasBeenRecastButSheStillHasDatAssLikeJen Pt. 348

« Older   Newer »

1. deltaburkefan
        +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (The Ghost of Glenview's Past @ 24/6/2022, 21:54) 
    QUOTE (deltaburkefan @ 24/6/2022, 21:42) 
    I just disagree with the point that Jen needs to think of her pro-life viewers. Why? Why is someone obligated to make it thought-provoking? I don’t really look to online lifestyle creators for thought-provoking things or nuanced and well-researched takes on current events for the most part. People can post whatever they want and if they want to potentially alienate part of their audience, they can make that choice.

Making me defend Jen, gross.

Lol please we don't want you to defend her...ever! My point is that when you are a public figure people from all walks of life watch you. Some of them, no doubt are old Christian grannies with strong convictions on the subject (well maybe they don't watch IG). But it s never a good business position to go deeply one side without considering others have a differing opinion and may take offense to Jen not being in their corner. Some maybe even shocked. That said if she loses subs over it, that's a great move Jen, keep at it and tell us more!
    I just never felt comfortable when dimwits like Jen provide their 2 cents on hot topics. Nobody cares, that is not what you re here for.

Jen’s “business” consists of her using the camera as a friend. It’s all about that for her and always has been. And if you’re a public figure, you can also use that position to take a stand (not that Jen is really going to do that in a useful way). And yes, many people provide their two cents who probably shouldn’t. But in this case, I don’t see the issue.

Edited by deltaburkefan - 6/24/2022, 10:05 PM

932 replies since 24/6/2022, 16:48   90108 views