JenHasBeenRecastButSheStillHasDatAssLikeJen Pt. 348

« Older   Newer »

1.     +22   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (GrownUpStickerBook @ 24/6/2022, 21:30) 
    “…things I inherited from my family of origin and upbringing…”

“”I have made a conscious effort to step away from that mindset…”

“This works for me in this chapter of my life.”

Since the person she’s responding to states that English isn’t their first language, allow me to translate…

“I hold on to things I inherited from my family, but I’m trying to let go of more since that’s better for me now.”

Is it just me or do others think that some people say that English is in their first language to Jen when they’re being somewhat snarky and don’t want to get called out on it?

2.     +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (KayTee @ 24/6/2022, 21:27) 
    She had an entire binder of how she selected and laid out furniture, room by room. Why wasn’t that ever OLJ content?

Also why didn’t she refer back to the binder to get some ideas on how to set up RM2??

1. She was busy working on her wedding album
    2. She was planning on using the binder for when she and Don would move back to RM1 😜

3.     +34   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    This will probably be the first time in her entire life that she has had to pay for a car by herself.

4. The Ghost of Glenview's Past
        +8   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (deltaburkefan @ 24/6/2022, 21:25) 
    QUOTE (The Ghost of Glenview's Past @ 24/6/2022, 20:44) 
    This is exactly what I hate about these content creators they just assume everybody thinks like them. She has no clue some of her viewers are pro life and would be offended by her stance. She is not smart enough to articulate her opinions is a way that leaves food for thoughts she just slams everyone with her beliefs and fuck off if you think otherwise.
    Unsufferable.

Sent via ForumFree Mobile

And if you are that committed and pissed Jen, take to the streets at the next Chicago protest and film that!

If I were a content creator, especially one where the “brand” was me, I wouldn’t feel obligated to think about whether my viewers shared my beliefs. They can choose to watch or not. I don’t agree with the beliefs of all the creators I follow—in fact, sometimes I find it interesting to see the perspectives of people who think and believe differently than I do. Jen’s sincerity is always in question, but I don’t believe that content creators have a duty to censor their beliefs for the sake of their audience.

I would tend to agree if this was a creator who has established themselves as thinkers and whose opinion I value. I don't watch Jen for her opinions, definitely not for her guidance. There are plenty creators out there who can take on the subject but make it thought provoking for both side. She just drops her obligatory "I am appalled" string of stories when in fact we all know she 1. Could not care less 2. Is not affected 3. Does not even know what she's talking about.
    It's alienating for both sides to have this twat take a half stand for the sake of taking a stand like other people she follows because she feels it makes her human and or relatable. There is nothing genuine about this. Absolutely no one WONDERS what her opinion is on this subject and is on pins and needles for her reaction.
    Like another baker mentioned. She needs to stay in her lane. Faux woke Jen is the absolute worse jen.

5.     +1   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    On a salt bed in Italy ducking flying muffins.

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (FocusOnTheThighs @ 24/6/2022, 21:27) 
    QUOTE (seabassJr @ 6/24/2022, 09:17 PM) 
    Can you PM me the article FocusOnTheThighs ? I’d definitely be interested.

One thing I’ll give Jen is she has practiced yoga consistently since before she started her channel. And the yoga people she follows on YT seem fairly grounded.

Then again, even a stopped clock is right twice a day. So there’s that.

I'd love to send you my version, but it's in Dutch, so that may not be very handy? :D
    But, here's the link to the original article, apparently it was a Sunday times reprint or something. I don't know if it's behind a paywall or not...

www.thetimes.co.uk/article/the-dark-side-of-yoga-v85xc9629

I guess it would be one way to start learning Dutch! :D

I wasn’t able to get the original article but found some of the articles she’s referencing. Very interesting reading.

6.     +6   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (merino wool underwear @ 6/24/2022, 07:08 PM) 
    "I've had bad luck with having fridges in the garage before"
    we know...
    Screenshot-4087
    I like the Jen skeleton is curled up against Don skeleton. LOL

Are those skeletons spooning unlikeJen?

7.     +13   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (deltaburkefan @ 24/6/2022, 21:30) 
    QUOTE (KayTee @ 24/6/2022, 21:27) 
    She had an entire binder of how she selected and laid out furniture, room by room. Why wasn’t that ever OLJ content?

Also why didn’t she refer back to the binder to get some ideas on how to set up RM2??

Is it just pages ripped out of the PB catalog, since that’s what she copied?

Nope… Ripped out from teen PB!!!!! She liked the teen catalog way more!!!!

Also… Willing to keep a box for a toy just in case for her future grandchildren… But not willing to keep the $1700 piece to the crib… And when she said she’s used it for years and years I was thinking… No like a year you used it!!!

She didn’t keep her kids in a crib very long!!!

And how incredibly wasteful that she bought literally four cribs… 2 for RM1
    And two for the Utah house and literally are just throwing them away not donating them… Not a care in the world she is such a waste of pig!!!!

8.     +26   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (The Ghost of Glenview's Past @ 24/6/2022, 21:36) 
    If I were a content creator, especially one where the “brand” was me, I wouldn’t feel obligated to think about whether my viewers shared my beliefs. They can choose to watch or not. I don’t agree with the beliefs of all the creators I follow—in fact, sometimes I find it interesting to see the perspectives of people who think and believe differently than I do. Jen’s sincerity is always in question, but I don’t believe that content creators have a duty to censor their beliefs for the sake of their audience.

I would tend to agree if this was a creator who has established themselves as thinkers and whose opinion I value. I don't watch Jen for her opinions, definitely not for her guidance. There are plenty creators out there who can take on the subject but make it thought provoking for both side. She just drops her obligatory "I am appalled" string of stories when in fact we all know she 1. Could not care less 2. Is not affected 3. Does not even know what she's talking about.
    It's alienating for both sides to have this twat take a half stand for the sake of taking a stand like other people she follows because she feels it makes her human and or relatable. There is nothing genuine about this. Absolutely no one WONDERS what her opinion is on this subject and is on pins and needles for her reaction.
    Like another baker mentioned. She needs to stay in her lane. Faux woke Jen is the absolute worse jen.

I just disagree with the point that Jen needs to think of her pro-life viewers. Why? Why is someone obligated to make it thought-provoking? I don’t really look to online lifestyle creators for thought-provoking things or nuanced and well-researched takes on current events for the most part. People can post whatever they want and if they want to potentially alienate part of their audience, they can make that choice.

Making me defend Jen, gross.

9.     +14   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (KayTee @ 24/6/2022, 21:30) 
    Did anyone catch that she said she might not be keeping her minivan much longer during today’s video? It was when she was loading it up and talking about how much she could fit into it.

Her lease is probably up in the next few months.

10.     +7   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    QUOTE (The Ghost of Glenview's Past @ 6/24/2022, 12:36 PM) 

I actually think Jen can identify somewhat with women who may be forced to give birth to children and then have the role of motherhood ruin their lives.

11.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (coordinatingblogpost @ 6/24/2022, 08:19 PM) 
    What’s the broken heart on her Instagram about?

Most likely the Supreme Court ruling today of Roe v Wade.

12.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    Being a beef eating bitch with the Italians and hiding from the FBI. Formally known as Lenore

Status
    Anonymous
    I do not want to hear this twat and her babbling about abortion rights being taken away.

13.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (DonsiPad @ 6/24/2022, 08:34 PM) 
    The house binder! She definitely kept that. There’s no way she pitched it.

She could hand that glorious binder over to the new owners. They may find it useful if they are trying to renovate something.

14.     +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Bangle Bitch @ 24/6/2022, 21:43) 
    QUOTE (KayTee @ 24/6/2022, 21:30) 
    Did anyone catch that she said she might not be keeping her minivan much longer during today’s video? It was when she was loading it up and talking about how much she could fit into it.

Her lease is probably up in the next few months.

Agreed. I believe they got those minivans in summer of 2019. Of course Je. Will next select a non-kid-friendly car.

15. The Ghost of Glenview's Past
        +2   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (deltaburkefan @ 24/6/2022, 21:42) 
    QUOTE (The Ghost of Glenview's Past @ 24/6/2022, 21:36) 

I just disagree with the point that Jen needs to think of her pro-life viewers. Why? Why is someone obligated to make it thought-provoking? I don’t really look to online lifestyle creators for thought-provoking things or nuanced and well-researched takes on current events for the most part. People can post whatever they want and if they want to potentially alienate part of their audience, they can make that choice.

Making me defend Jen, gross.

Lol please we don't want you to defend her...ever! My point is that when you are a public figure people from all walks of life watch you. Some of them, no doubt are old Christian grannies with strong convictions on the subject (well maybe they don't watch IG). But it s never a good business position to go deeply one side without considering others have a differing opinion and may take offense to Jen not being in their corner. Some maybe even shocked. That said if she loses subs over it, that's a great move Jen, keep at it and tell us more!
    I just never felt comfortable when dimwits like Jen provide their 2 cents on hot topics. Nobody cares, that is not what you re here for.

932 replies since 24/6/2022, 16:48   90108 views