JenHasBeenRecastButSheStillHasDatAssLikeJen Pt. 348

« Older   Newer »

1.     +11   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Jen should take all of those bins and put them on the curb after calling a charity shop to pick them up. Don’t even open them. It’s a bunch of junk that she doesn’t want. Jen is not going to decorate the house seasonally ever again.

I don’t care if Jen or any other influencer reacts/responds to anything political. I have literally skipped through all of their posts. It’s performative and disingenuous when most of them have said nothing this whole time.

2.     +12   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (CoffeeCat @ 24/6/2022, 21:47) 
    QUOTE (The Ghost of Glenview's Past @ 6/24/2022, 12:36 PM) 
    I would tend to agree if this was a creator who has established themselves as thinkers and whose opinion I value. I don't watch Jen for her opinions, definitely not for her guidance. There are plenty creators out there who can take on the subject but make it thought provoking for both side. She just drops her obligatory "I am appalled" string of stories when in fact we all know she 1. Could not care less 2. Is not affected 3. Does not even know what she's talking about.
    It's alienating for both sides to have this twat take a half stand for the sake of taking a stand like other people she follows because she feels it makes her human and or relatable. There is nothing genuine about this. Absolutely no one WONDERS what her opinion is on this subject and is on pins and needles for her reaction.
    Like another baker mentioned. She needs to stay in her lane. Faux woke Jen is the absolute worse jen.

I actually think Jen can identify somewhat with women who may be forced to give birth to children and then have the role of motherhood ruin their lives.

Except Jen wasn't forced to do anything. She had children to ensure her continued access to Don's money.

3.     +8   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (deltaburkefan @ 24/6/2022, 21:42) 
    QUOTE (The Ghost of Glenview's Past @ 24/6/2022, 21:36) 
    I would tend to agree if this was a creator who has established themselves as thinkers and whose opinion I value. I don't watch Jen for her opinions, definitely not for her guidance. There are plenty creators out there who can take on the subject but make it thought provoking for both side. She just drops her obligatory "I am appalled" string of stories when in fact we all know she 1. Could not care less 2. Is not affected 3. Does not even know what she's talking about.
    It's alienating for both sides to have this twat take a half stand for the sake of taking a stand like other people she follows because she feels it makes her human and or relatable. There is nothing genuine about this. Absolutely no one WONDERS what her opinion is on this subject and is on pins and needles for her reaction.
    Like another baker mentioned. She needs to stay in her lane. Faux woke Jen is the absolute worse jen.

I just disagree with the point that Jen needs to think of her pro-life viewers. Why? Why is someone obligated to make it thought-provoking? I don’t really look to online lifestyle creators for thought-provoking things or nuanced and well-researched takes on current events for the most part. People can post whatever they want and if they want to potentially alienate part of their audience, they can make that choice.

Making me defend Jen, gross.

Agreed in general. Jen is generally an ill-informed bandwagon jumper. She has zero critical thinking skills. Similarly to athletes and actors - I don’t care what she “thinks” - and in Jen’s case, I don’t believe she “thinks” at all.

4.     +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (lena3 @ 24/6/2022, 21:55) 
    Jen should take all of those bins and put them on the curb after calling a charity shop to pick them up. Don’t even open them. It’s a bunch of junk that she doesn’t want. Jen is not going to decorate the house seasonally ever again.

I think it was good that she was confronted with those masses of crap she kept for no reason. Having it just picked up would have been an easy way out. I doubt that she learned anything from that, but at least she can’t ignore that it was there.

5.     +3   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    QUOTE (lena3 @ 6/24/2022, 12:55 PM) 

Yes, the charity workers could have a good laugh over a bin of empty boxes or one full of rocks. :D

6.     +36   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    frantically trying to turn my closet into a Crowned Athletics showroom to prove I'm in control of my life

Status
    QUOTE (mywalkingpharmacy @ 6/24/2022, 03:32 PM) 
    My vote is for the $80,000+ economy electric Tesla.

or...."I'm sorry Don, you'll have to take the kids to school every day and pick them up every day and take them to all their activities and appointments because I can't fit them both on my Harley with me."

7.     Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    :hearty-laugh:

8.     +33   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    This title is hilarious and true

In the weird life of the Ross Family - she has been recast

The spinach squares have been recast as charcuterie boards
    Winnie has been recast as step children
    The large beige house in the binder with alot of PB teen stuff has been recast as a ginorumous house with alot of blue stuff and the role of Don's wife previously played by Jen is now being played by someone with good hair
    Everyone else is exactly the same

9.     +9   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Hobo Babysitter Jen @ 24/6/2022, 19:57) 
    QUOTE (Meow2 @ 24/6/2022, 18:26) 
    she had 2 remaining bins of high school and college work

she has another bin of stuff from her childhood room

She said "it was all packed up and given to me" !!

So Jill must have just handed it over 🤣 😂 🤣

My mom has started doing this recently. It’s weird. She gave me my half filled out baby record book recently. I was like… I’d rather find this when you die, but thanks… I’ll just throw it now instead. Why do I want my own baby book that is mostly blank 🧐 so odd.
    My kids baby books are filled with pictures and every section is completed. I love looking at them and my sons will have to prise them from my cold dead hands when I pass. No way are they getting them (or would even want them) before then!

10.     +51   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She’s allowed to be pissed.

She’s allowed to comment on it publicly.

She’s allowed to take a stance without coddling those with opposing views.

The problem is that she never ACTUALLY takes a stance. She just regurgitates the same word-salad no matter the news/world event/tragedy/etc. She uses on the same soft voice, solemn face, and low-camera angle. She shakes her head and shrugs her shoulders. Gets a little choked up (yet her eyes stay bone dry), and then she moves on and never speaks about it again. I’d love to see her genuinely be angry and passionate and motivated in response to things she claims to be upset by. It would at least serve to show us that she has an ounce of humanity and drive left in her.

11.     +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (The Ghost of Glenview's Past @ 24/6/2022, 21:54) 
    QUOTE (deltaburkefan @ 24/6/2022, 21:42) 
    I just disagree with the point that Jen needs to think of her pro-life viewers. Why? Why is someone obligated to make it thought-provoking? I don’t really look to online lifestyle creators for thought-provoking things or nuanced and well-researched takes on current events for the most part. People can post whatever they want and if they want to potentially alienate part of their audience, they can make that choice.

Making me defend Jen, gross.

Lol please we don't want you to defend her...ever! My point is that when you are a public figure people from all walks of life watch you. Some of them, no doubt are old Christian grannies with strong convictions on the subject (well maybe they don't watch IG). But it s never a good business position to go deeply one side without considering others have a differing opinion and may take offense to Jen not being in their corner. Some maybe even shocked. That said if she loses subs over it, that's a great move Jen, keep at it and tell us more!
    I just never felt comfortable when dimwits like Jen provide their 2 cents on hot topics. Nobody cares, that is not what you re here for.

Jen’s “business” consists of her using the camera as a friend. It’s all about that for her and always has been. And if you’re a public figure, you can also use that position to take a stand (not that Jen is really going to do that in a useful way). And yes, many people provide their two cents who probably shouldn’t. But in this case, I don’t see the issue.

Edited by deltaburkefan - 6/24/2022, 10:05 PM

12.     +18   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    to be fair I think Jen might be smarter than the average person on twitter. there were tons of people celebrating abortion being totally "outlawed" which is notttt what the decision means but alright 😆

I'll just be glad if she sticks with firmly choosing a side instead of the ALL SIDES blah blah crap

13.     +4   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Alimony and Wonder @ 6/24/2022, 12:56 PM) 
    QUOTE (CoffeeCat @ 24/6/2022, 21:47) 
    I actually think Jen can identify somewhat with women who may be forced to give birth to children and then have the role of motherhood ruin their lives.

Except Jen wasn't forced to do anything. She had children to ensure her continued access to Don's money.

I understand what you’re saying, but I think in Jen’s mind she was forced because it is what was expected of her to continue living the life she wanted. And I think Jen feels that motherhood did ruin her life.

14.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (The Ghost of Glenview's Past @ 6/24/2022, 08:44 PM) 
    This is exactly what I hate about these content creators they just assume everybody thinks like them. She has no clue some of her viewers are pro life and would be offended by her stance. She is not smart enough to articulate her opinions is a way that leaves food for thoughts she just slams everyone with her beliefs and fuck off if you think otherwise.
    Unsufferable.

Sent via ForumFree Mobile

And if you are that committed and pissed Jen, take to the streets at the next Chicago protest and film that!

Can you imagine Gene organizing one of those???

LOL!

I can see it now! Gene gets her EC planner & Vera Bradley notebook out.
    She has colored dots and labels for everyone to wear to categorize them by rants.
    Then she has refreshments and treats and backups of course fo those for them when they get exhausted.
    Finally, she has a EC promotional box with a Disney Run medal and protein bar as a parting gift.

https://upload.forumfree.net/i/fc11109102/...E7DBF58219B.png
    Bawahahahaha.....

15.     +14   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    frantically trying to turn my closet into a Crowned Athletics showroom to prove I'm in control of my life

Status
    QUOTE (KayTee @ 6/24/2022, 03:58 PM) 
    Agreed in general. Jen is generally an ill-informed bandwagon jumper. She has zero critical thinking skills. Similarly to athletes and actors - I don’t care what she “thinks” - and in Jen’s case, I don’t believe she “thinks” at all.

Agreed. She said something about the decision being "about so much more" but I'd bet my entire life savings that if asked to elaborate on that, she wouldn't have a clue what to say.

932 replies since 24/6/2022, 16:48   90108 views