« Older   Newer »

1.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (CrazyCakes @ 30/6/2022, 19:39) 
    QUOTE (Nefarious Sharewithblunder @ 6/30/2022, 07:00 PM) 
    You have been patient, thoughtful, loving, and kind with yourself and possibly most important of all, you have been present with yourself through it all.

How about being patient, thoughtful, loving, and kind and possibly most important of all, being present to your children and those around you, Jen?

If she were any of those things with herself, in a proper way, she would then be those things with her children. Even with loving herself, she is like a pyscho stalker.

That has been her theory. She always says that you can't pour from an empty cup and that by taking care of herself first makes it possible to take care of her children, yadda, yadda, yadda...

Sadly she is too selfish for this to work correctly.

2. IwannabeTenslikeJen
        +9   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Yetta @ 6/30/2022, 05:06 PM) 
    [CODE][/CODE]
    QUOTE (AcademyAwardWinningActress @ 30/6/2022, 15:40) 
    I’ve just never known a mother who had the expectation that their partner would stop working so both parents could be SAHP. If anything, moms I know would be grateful their husbands have a work ethic and jobs to provide a lifestyle where the mother can be a SAHM. Were Don’s work hours suddenly longer? Was he never home? Traveling all the time?

I will only add this in support of Jen, I had never ever expected my husband to be a SAHP in any shape or form, but before marriage we agreed on how many children we would have, after our 1 things changed drastically for him,(he no longer wanted more than 1 child, which devastated me), in addition he lost his father to a heart attack out of nowhere, they co-owned a business, so his days became longer and longer, his work load became more and more, the circumstances around our family life were very different before and after child, that almost literally had absolutely nothing to do with her arrival.

There was resentment on my part to how things played out...

Now in contrast to Jen, it's nothing that we as a couple/family/I as an individual, couldn't get over, things changed, life changes, you adjust and move on, qualities that I do not believe that Jen possesses.

3.     +21   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Curveball @ 6/30/2022, 07:44 PM) 
    QUOTE (Yetta @ 6/30/2022, 09:11 AM) 
    I would love to see Jen actually do 99% of the stuff. I would love to see her, for 1 year even, have to support her children, work and not have Don $$ to use

Honestly, this would probably be the absolute best thing that could happen to Jen. I know it will never happen, but generally speaking people tend to grow the most through adversity. Jen does not know adversity. Her version of a tough time is when the chicken delivered to her in the bathtub is not hot enough. She truly "thinks" she has it so hard and we all know she has no idea. Her being so gentle with herself is only perpetuating her misery.

When you see the video with the ugly stare towards CC, you can feel the disdain and it is heartbreaking. Think about the princess birthday video (and subsequent Tosh video), CC was her first replacement with Don and also forced her to adult and she despised her for it, I believe. It is actually extremely sad, but I have faith Don makes sure the kids are oaky.

I remember gnashing my teeth when soon after CC/s birth, Don was wearing a T-shirt that said "Princess Protection Agency" (black with pink lettering IIRC) and Jen made a very vocal point of saying he had TWO! princesses to protect. Her resentment toward CC and having to "share" was literally palpable.

4.     +7   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    faith Don makes sure the kids are oaky.
    [/QUOTE]
    I remember gnashing my teeth when soon after CC/s birth, Don was wearing a T-shirt that said "Princess Protection Agency" (black with pink lettering IIRC) and Jen made a very vocal point of saying he had TWO! princesses to protect. Her resentment toward CC and having to "share" was literally palpable.
    [/QUOTE]

At my work (office) a coworker of mine (56 years old) calls herself a princess. She even has in her own calendar written on her birthday "Princess".
    Jen is not the only narcissist.

5.     +9   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    I really wonder what her parents did to her to make her turn out this way! Does anyone remember when she would show outfits of the day and it was always “this was a gift from my mom” never from her parents, I always found that strange.

I love having my little one around me and both my husband and I work full time from home while taking care of him. I bear most of the responsibility and there is some resentment but I think it’s rightly so. Now if I had the luxury to be a SAHM I think things would be different. Jen has always had zero responsibility, taking care of her kids and house is her job!

Also loving everyone’s perspective on things I feel like I’m hitting the like button a lot today!

6.     +24   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    That princess shtick stops being cute when you're 30.

7.     +55   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I bet that Jen was watching a sweet family moment like this and was being resentful of the attention Don gave the kids, instead of being happy.

5810C9CC-0822-47E0-9A7A-991B581B2198

F3796BDE-9017-4C1C-8AB3-B8B254D8317C

8.     +21   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    That was a cute moment ❤️

9.     +12   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Shopping for a Tensleigh Blue Dress to Wear to the Party!

Status
    Anonymous
    Very cute!

10.     +14   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    The decor in that house really was an abomination. :sick: And that fridge sticking out drives me nuts!

11.     +19   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    inside Jen's Lululemon Everywhere Belt Bag

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Trash Plate @ 6/30/2022, 05:34 PM) 
    QUOTE (Good Ol’ Suze @ 30/6/2022, 16:35) 
    ... Queen of all would never admit she needed help. And thus, she submarined her entire life.

This is reason #16485 that makes me despise her. She wants to portray herself as so independent yet she is incapable of wiping her ass without help. (Thank DonDollars for toilet paper). She is totally incompetent yet arrogant at the same time. No humility or gratitude.

funny you say this. As I was reading the previous comments about how much Don did for her, I thought....this man would have wiped her ass for her if she needed it, yet this bitch couldn't give him compassion about about his back pain. She had him carry her. I will give Don credit, he LOVED her and he gave her everything she wanted and demanded.

I wonder what his life is like now. He seems so happy. I hope that Tens is the partner he deserves. I am not a fan of him but I will always give credit when its due.
    Jen is lazy, she does nothing but exercise and talk to a camera. She had no friends, her parents are weird, she ignored her brother for YEARS but is now clinging to him. Jen can you explain why you even make videos? you don't seem to like doing it. Are you just doing it to be stubborn? are you doing it because you are that lonely? I really think she should just stop with all social media. she likes her con job but she doesn't need the money, so why bother with it. ( I know, she loves people to suck up to her)

12.     +9   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (zizizouzou @ 30/6/2022, 20:18) 
    The decor in that house really was an abomination. :sick: And that fridge sticking out drives me nuts!

But at least someone tried to make it feel lived in

13.     +6   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    [QUOTE=MommyTensleigh,30/6/2022, 20:05 ?t=62527583&st=495#entry457774613]
    I really wonder what her parents did to her to make her turn out this way! Does anyone remember when she would show outfits of the day and it was always “this was a gift from my mom” never from her parents, I always found that strange.

Some people are born this way. Its not always the upbringing/parents.

14.     +26   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    140A2813-3528-4E4B-B723-DFF941AE2F6D

I’m bored

15.     +25   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group