TappingOutOfLifeBecauseSheWasTheStarterWifeLikeJen Pt 349

« Older   Newer »

1.     +3   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (CryingGrayMarshmallowBlob @ 1/7/2022, 20:06) 
    QUOTE (BakeryManifestedTensleigh @ 1/7/2022, 18:49) 
    WHAT DO YOU DO ALL DAY?

it's all I want to know

She's been scrolling, just endlessly scrolling for the last TWO!years

Scrolling is considered by most to be a waste of time

Jen considers it an accomplishment!

2.     +42   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group
    Making myself feel better by spewing negativity

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (zizizouzou @ 7/1/2022, 01:15 PM) 
    Post divorce blossoming Jen!

0E22E6CF-02B4-462E-AE5D-205933D6F660

This picture was bugging the shit out of me because I couldn't recall who she reminded me of. And then it hit me.

3.     +17   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group
    Walking distance from Cody Boo and Peloton Studios.

Status
    Time for a shower and shampoo, Toots.

Screen_Shot_2022-07-01_at_4

4.     +17   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I wouldn't want to eat Jen's fart food either. No wonder they're "picky" at her house.

I can't believe that she would admit how lazy she is in general. Lazy when it comes to activities, lazy when it comes to cooking, lazy when it comes to her yard, lazy when it comes to reading books, lazy when it comes to her kids...

The whole video just screamed lazy.

I also hated how she talked about how much she loved her house and spoke about all the wonderful things about the area and being able to fly anywhere in the world in a second but that she would rather live in a witch shack in the woods. Shut up you privileged twat.

5.     +4   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    💯 YES she dumped D** which is why his family has dumped her. If your child’s wife/husband dumped them who would you support?
    However
    I think she dumped him for a break, or to get him to fawn all over her again. And it did not work

6.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    When does her Patreon update? I can’t imagine her numbers won’t drop this month given her excuses and unwillingness to take the time to answer all the questions.

7.     +31   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Huzzah @ 7/1/2022, 01:24 PM) 
    QUOTE (Beverage Chewer @ 1/7/2022, 22:11) 
    Thank you! Dare I say, and I apologize up front…Did Jen just get interesting?

:nervous:

What is Paganism? Didn’t she say something about being a witch before too?

No need to be concerned. I can guarantee that you interact regularly with good and kind people who are Pagans. All humans were Pagans before the rise of organized religions like Christianity, Judaism and Islam. Pagans are Polytheistic and do not worship one god, examples are Ancient Celts, Greeks, and Romans. Native, indigenous populations were/are Pagans. A Pagan is generally nature-oriented and follows the seasons of the year, phases of the moon, and is deeply caring about Gaia, the Earth mother. A Pagan can also be irreligious. Christians may use the term in a derogatory manner, similar to the word heathen.

The Christian religion co-opted Pagan celebrations in order to more easily convert them. All the bunnies and eggs (fertility symbols) for Easter are taken directly from the Pagan celebration of Ostara - note the similar names. Yule is the Pagan holiday of the Winter Solstice, and I’m sure everyone has heard that word. Witches are considered Pagan.

Jen does not possess the depth of character to study and commit to a religion that would be mocked by all the people she knows IRL. It’s simply a way to rebel like a teenager, and is another mask she is trying on to cover the fact that she is a narcissist with no true sense of self.

8.     +2   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Gene Is Sis Concert @ 7/1/2022, 09:38 PM) 
    QUOTE (Meow2 @ 1/7/2022, 18:13) 
    so much weirdness talking about her sacred mornings and connecting with God

I haven’t watched yet but she’s suddenly connecting with God when she wouldn’t even make the Lord a paska bread on Easter because she’s not religious. This bitch is full of contradictions. This is a prime example of what I mean when I say she doesn’t know herself or who she is.

She has never once spoken about infusing religion into her children's lives. They don't attend church/Sunday school that I am aware of but do participate in Christmas holiday pageants at Suzanne's local church. So, is the God thing just Jen now acquiring a new hobby? Or has she created an altar to Jennifer The Mighty and has developed her OWN religion? Maybe she's joined the Jedi religion. If so, Obi Wan is rolling over in his grave.

9.     +3   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (wallowinginsorrow @ 1/7/2022, 18:14) 
    She left her therapist just a few months before she left her husband... riiiiight. She left D** :to-quote-smiley-emoticon:

There was a video where she had said regarding leaving the therapist that if she would’ve realized how things were going to have played out she probably wouldn’t have left the therapist… I’m paraphrasing but something like that

I always took that as “if I would’ve known D** was going to leave me I wanted have left the therapist “

10.     +37   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    This SACRED "religious" morning ritual is Jen honoring herself and playing with woowoo new age crystals and sage and stuff. It's not that deep. That's why she won't discuss it. She knows everyone will laugh at her.

Trying to manifest positivity in her life clearly isn't working.

11.     +3   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Didn't she say not to long ago that the reason she went "plant based" was because of what Donnie could digest when he was a baby?
    Don had to put his meat in the garage but now she just doesn't care enough?
    Please make it make sense!

12.     +32   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group
    Building my forever daughter-in-law collection

Status
    Anonymous
    Jen has explained how God (personally) speaks to her and told her to have her social media channels. So, I am guessing Jen's morning routine is talking to God about what a great job she is doing. How wonderful she is, and God responds with Jen you are the best, so thankful I have you doing your valuable work in social media. And you smell great!!

13.     +20   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Bangle Bitch @ 1/7/2022, 18:56) 
    Even when married and child free, and left to cook for herself, Jen pretty much ate the same things: scrambled eggs with spinach, or murder bowl oatmeal; poached chicken, pasta and frozen veggies.

While she would eat more adventurously with Don at fancy restaurants or when he wanted to try something new at home, she gravitated to her boring stuff all the time. Ditto for the repetitious party smacks of chips & guacamolay, cheese cubes, spinach squares and chocolate chippies.

She’s a creature of habit. Of course she’ll feed the kids the same 4 things forever: pancakes. grilled cheese, tacos, and homemade pizza. I’m sure it doesn’t occur to her to venture out.

You rang? :goodbye_smiley_emoticon:

14.     +14   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Huzzah @ 1/7/2022, 20:32) 
    So wait, she said she left Don. Good, she finally stopped alluding to Tens being a catalyst for her divorce. I wonder how the Patreons will process this.

She left Don (and the Rosses) for more me time. I feel sorry for CC and Donny. It’s nice to know they have Tens.

First she is a liar liar who lies so anything that she says… Any words that literally come from her mouth I automatically think the exact opposite is going on.

Second .. I only think she’s going on and on about how she left D** in this video because it has been been discussed here the last three weeks at least… That Don left her!!! I know in the last few weeks it’s been brought up and discussed here several times.

She constantly finds a way to address what is being said here. Whether she is saying that she’s getting DM’s about it or when she does these Q&A videos. I don’t believe she gets any of these questions for real… I honestly think 90% of them are made up for her to respond to things she reads here.

15.     +12   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (BerthaGene @ 1/7/2022, 22:29) 
    QUOTE (zizizouzou @ 7/1/2022, 01:15 PM) 
    Post divorce blossoming Jen!

0E22E6CF-02B4-462E-AE5D-205933D6F660

This picture was bugging the shit out of me because I couldn't recall who she reminded me of. And then it hit me.

Do not insult Tuna!! He is a treasure.

877 replies since 27/6/2022, 21:22   99988 views