SlammingTensleigh’sCharcuterieBoardInsteadOfSortingThroughHerHoardLikeJen Pt. 350

« Older   Newer »

1. GrandmaSophia
        +8   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Hobo Babysitter Jen @ 7/3/2022, 07:23 PM) 
    I have to say that I haven't found any of Tens" clothes to be tacky in any way.

She has a fabulous figure with endless legs, she's in her 30's so if you've got it go for it is what I say.

I agree that Tens knows how to dress her type of body. She does seems to have a lot of fun with her different outfits. Tens looks like a young modern woman/mother/wife while Jen still doesn't know how to dress herself to look her age. Tens has a lot of confidence and that is a very good thing since she is the mother of two daughters and a step-daughter. I am glad that CC will have other women in her life that are relatives and friends to help her become a beautiful and confident young woman as she ages. I also have to say that Don looks really relaxed and happy in his photos with Ten and their new blended family.

When he was with Jen, he always looked like he was afraid to speak up or that he might get hit with the frying pan if he said anything wrong on camera. With Tens, he looks like he can now fully enjoy his life, wife and family without getting yelled at. The man looks so carefree and HAPPY now!!! I bet the kids love being at their dad's house too!

885 replies since 2/7/2022, 16:25   116246 views