SqueezingThatFannyIntoADressFromGranny Pt. 351

« Older   Newer »

1.     +12   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Meow2 @ 8/7/2022, 02:37) 
    QUOTE (BarefootNightmares @ 8/7/2022, 02:30) 
    The real question. Does she keep the post-its after?

she really left us hanging with this. my guess is she has an entire album full of bathroom post its with a little note on each one where they were used. memories 💜

Omg stop it :hearty-laugh:

And you know she 100% does this.

2.     +45   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Jill and her savage moves!

She probably texts Jen pics, when Tens posts, and the house or the pool is in the background. ‘Good morning Jennifer, this is your mother. This is what you could have, if you hadn’t screwed it up so bad. I will see you on Thursday at the theatre’.

3.     +15   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (zizizouzou @ 7/8/2022, 12:01 PM) 
    Jill and her savage moves!

She probably texts Jen pics, when Tens posts, and the house or the pool is in the background. ‘Good morning Jennifer, this is your mother. This is what you could have, if you hadn’t screwed it up so bad. I will see you on Thursday at the theatre’.

That is EXACTLY how I picture it. Jill showing Jen everything or at the very least making comments. "Tensleigh wears a bikini, maybe if you had done that you'd still be married" "D and T have a huge mansion with a pool, man did you screw this up", etc etc.

4.     +3   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Bangle Bitch @ 8/7/2022, 04:37) 
    Big girls leave their bunny in their bed…

Yes! Growing up I had a doll that I slept with as kind of a security blanket but I never took it out of the house. Also someone was talking about or asked straight up in a comment how she handles dual households and do the kids take their lovies, iPads, etc back and forth with them. We haven’t seen photo evidence that the lovies are even a thing while at their dads house. Jen is trying to keep those kids down.

5.     +4   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Just saw a new video up there. I've been on a Jenbo ban for the last few weeks here but I clicked onto this video. I've only watched 4 mins so far and just two thoughts...Jesus fix your hair and the lovies, for the love of God!!! Not exactly mind-blowing observations but I can't believe I'm still having the exact same thoughts a few years later about her crappiness!

6.     +4   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (CrustyJen @ 8/7/2022, 13:34) 
    Just saw a new video up there. I've been on a Jenbo ban for the last few weeks here but I clicked onto this video. I've only watched 4 mins so far and just two thoughts...Jesus fix your hair and the lovies, for the love of God!!! Not exactly mind-blowing observations but I can't believe I'm still having the exact same thoughts a few years later about her crappiness!

CrustyJen is a great user name! So simple and to the point 😂🤣 Bunnsy is the stupidest name ever and I never understood why she didn't let Charlotte name it when she got old enough.

7.     +17   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (OrganicTampon @ 8/7/2022, 13:48) 
    QUOTE (CrustyJen @ 8/7/2022, 13:34) 

CrustyJen is a great user name! So simple and to the point 😂🤣 Bunnsy is the stupidest name ever and I never understood why she didn't let Charlotte name it when she got old enough.

Jen is not keen on her kids using their initiative for anything. Even something silly like naming a toy, has to be done by Jen the control freak.

8.     +17   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Three pees and flush is not weird to me, if you live with well water and a septic tank, it is common not to flush if it is just pee. The saying I have heard is If it’s yellow, let it mellow. If it’s brown, send it down. A lot of people do it, and forget when there is city water and sewer. Although the planet could benefit from a whole lot of fewer flushes.

If she is going to continue inviting The Children into the same stall, she needs to use the handicap stall or better, the family designated room. There are many family ones at Disney.

9.     Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Backuppost box @ 7/7/2022, 21:38) 
    I think Jill was at the mothers brunch?

I was away during the brunch - were any details leaked?

10.     +12   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    She said the kids don’t really like/watch tv. They prefer iPads. And they use iPads for 30-45 mins per day when they’re with her. I don’t believe that for a second. Come on Jen. There’s no way the tv isn’t on to occupy them when she’s doing one of her many many workouts.

11.     +68   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I beg of you Bakers! Please don’t start pages and pages of how much tinkle juice you allow before a flush. :yucky:

12.     +6   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (zizizouzou @ 8/7/2022, 15:12) 
    I beg of you Bakers! Please don’t start pages and pages of how much tinkle juice you allow before a flush. :yucky:

:saying-a-prayer-smiley-emoticon

13.     +3   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (DAIRY FREE @ 7/8/2022, 03:16 PM) 
    QUOTE (zizizouzou @ 8/7/2022, 15:12) 

:saying-a-prayer-smiley-emoticon

Ok, I deleted my comment. Good idea since it's time for "weekend crazy town at the bakery" :sorry_smiley:

14.     +8   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I have seen Donnie with his "lovie" ( :sick: ) in pics at Don's but I don't think I've ever seen CC with hers. There is an older girl there with her and she is probably just humoring Jen at this point.

15.     +11   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Uncontrollable Resentment @ 7/8/2022, 12:53 AM) 
    Here's one of the (many) things that drives me nuts about Jen.
    I've seen women go through terrible divorces and end up in awful financial situations as a result and still come out better than Jen. One of the moms in my mom group divorced her addict husband and had to fight for full custody. She was a SAHM and had to re-enter the workforce. She's learned a new trade and she's doing AMAZING. Had a total glow up.

Jen had an uncontested divorce (that she says SHE wanted for years!) from a man who is an involved and loving father. He has the kids at least half the time, probably more. He threw a bunch of money at her and continues to support her and their children. She will never have to work.
    And yet she plays the continual victim. Like her divorce and situation is no different from a single mother's.
    If she pulled her head out of her ass she could have such a good life.

I think this is what offends me the most. She arrogantly REFUSES to admit she is wrong about this moniker. She won't even entertain the fact that she misuses the term. She is a divorced "mother" of TWO! Being divorced indicates she is single. There are women of divorce who are truly single - having to carry on with children with no support financially (or very little - emphasis on little), or any help raising the children. Many are both mom and dad to the kids and more often than not, work more than one job to keep it all going. Jen has none of those worries or concerns and for her to act like she does, well, she needs a solid punch to that smug face of hers. She is NOT a single mother in the widely accepted sense of the phrase.

Bitch.

900 replies since 7/7/2022, 20:28   98371 views