SqueezingThatFannyIntoADressFromGranny Pt. 351

« Older   Newer »

1.     +40   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Sorry I just need to remind everyone of the fact that she packed the EXACT SAME clothes for the exact same city she was visiting multiple years later.
    I cannot get past this.
    She is fucking weird.

2.     +12   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I love cute PJ sets. Not sexy but cute and I have a lot, both summer and winter -- BUT -- I can't stand stuff bunched up under my armpits or creeping up my legs so I sleep in the nude and always have. I need smooth taut sheets too. The PJ's are right by my bed tho and I don't have little kids so.. And I'm older than Bertha

3.     +4   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Finally caught up with the last two videos (thanks again Bakery spies!).

So her kids use the sticker books and Polly Pockets EVERY DAY? Sure Jan. And eww on not washing your hair often with as much as she sweats.

4.     +31   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Jen didn't say anything about the tragedies because she doesn't know what to say. She still has zero social skills, so can't form a series of sentences that are her sincere feelings about something that has happened to other people. She's that person who acts awkwardly when someone has suffered a bereavement, and rather than being there for them and saying genuine things to express their condolences, they act weirdly and make it all about themselves. That's what Jen means when she says she doesn't know how to show up on Instagram... she doesn't know how not to be socially awkward. Which is why she has the Patreon... to keep herself 'safe'. She acts like people attack her on IG because she can't ever say the right thing, but actually it's because people can smell her insincerity from a mile away. They know she doesn't really care because she is so wrapped up in herself, and it stinks.

It all comes back to why she has no friends. Friendships involve a commitment to supporting the other person, and actually CARING about something that has happened to them. Jen just fundamentally doesn't know how.

5.     +6   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Party of 7 @ 9/7/2022, 04:26) 
    Well, the only comments about the lovey attachment have been at The Bakery, so hi Paula. What stuffed animal friend do you travel with?

I’m now understanding your “attachment” to Jen.

(IMG:https://upload.forumfree.net/i/fc12023888/...C21D34C837.jpeg)

She couldn't resist kissing Jen's ass. What a pick me.

6.     +32   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Anonymous
    I’ve never understood how/why Jen gets dragged into commenting or dragged for not commenting on these types of issues. I don’t see any other influencer (that I follow anyway) get embroiled in this type of drama and several of them NEVER comment on anything. Or if they do, they certainly don’t comment on EVERYTHING.

7.     +3   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (FutureMrs.DonaldK.RossIII @ 7/9/2022, 02:26 PM) 
    QUOTE (Party of 7 @ 9/7/2022, 04:26) 
    Well, the only comments about the lovey attachment have been at The Bakery, so hi Paula. What stuffed animal friend do you travel with?

I’m now understanding your “attachment” to Jen.

(IMG:https://upload.forumfree.net/i/fc12023888/...C21D34C837.jpeg)

She couldn't resist kissing Jen's ass. What a pick me.
    Attached Image
    a

8.     +12   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She really sounded like she was about to cry throughout this video. Her voice is so shaky and she sounds so timid when she talks.

The part where she talked about journaling about the kids’ days, in particular, really sounded like she was going to burst into tears.

9.     +5   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group
    Walking distance from Cody Boo and Peloton Studios.

Status
    QUOTE (Hobo Babysitter Jen @ 7/9/2022, 02:34 AM) 
    QUOTE (CherieRose @ 9/7/2022, 06:15) 
    Jen's butt aches for days if she doesn't roll her glutes.

Only because of the hours and hours of workouts she puts her muscles through each day, supposedly to offset the amount of sugar she consumes.

Except it isn't working since she is gaining weight, not muscle, fat.

If she did some weight training and built muscle, she wouldn't necessarily have to worry about her down time with the bad foot. She'd still be burning calories at rest, and of course more will minimal effort. For someone who's been "fitness focused" for most of her life, she's clueless.

10.     +20   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (fiercelyprivate @ 9/7/2022, 14:29) 
    I’ve never understood how/why Jen gets dragged into commenting or dragged for not commenting on these types of issues. I don’t see any other influencer (that I follow anyway) get embroiled in this type of drama and several of them NEVER comment on anything. Or if they do, they certainly don’t comment on EVERYTHING.

Other influencers do, but they usually just acknowledge it by writing something short, or reposting something in their stories that someone else has said. Then they move on, because people follow them for content, not virtue signalling.

Jen always makes a meal out of it by overthinking and being awkward.

11.     +24   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I never expect anyone I follow to post anything about current events (meaning lifestyle-type people). I don't care either way if they do or they don't.

This is all a fake act where Jen just wanted to use her Instagram account again to talk about her foot.

Jen doesn't care about any current events, ever. As long as it doesn't affect the DonBucks, Jen doesn't care.

I'm looking forward to the new Monday Updates which will now be about Gene's Foot.

12.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Gene would need a joint replacement to correct her Bunion.
    She would not be able to run or bike for at least four weeks.

13.     +8   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    If you look at the latest family picks from PA, you can see Jill’s bunions are very evident in her shoes. She never had hers fixed therefore Jen won’t either.

UNLESS a doctor finally tells her she’s done with running and hard impact exercise forever, coupled with extreme pain that she actually believes it.

14.     +5   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    I have a little baby bunion and sometimes it lets me know it’s there. And it’s really not big at all. I can’t imagine how Jen’s feet must feel with all her over exercising. It would be a small price to pay to finally not have it hurt and look so awful. And maybe if her feet weren’t killing her, she might actually be a nicer person.

15.     +11   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Hobo Babysitter Jen @ 7/9/2022, 08:47 AM) 
    Gene would need a joint replacement to correct her Bunion.
    She would not be able to run or bike for at least four weeks.

There's why she won't get surgery. She'd GAIN 20 pounds EASY in a month, the way she shovels crap in her mouth.

900 replies since 7/7/2022, 20:28   98361 views