SqueezingThatFannyIntoADressFromGranny Pt. 351

« Older   Newer »

1.     +9   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    ?t=62536007&st=660#entry457879413]
    She, once again, was lowkey hoping for the worst. She WANTED it to be worse. She loves being a victim and getting sympathy and pity. It's her favorite form of attention. She's sick.
    [QUOTE]

Sick indeed!! Because if it was worse she would have someone waiting on her day and night (although not sure who, since Donald is Gonald along with the rest of the Ross clan, and Jill hardly seems the type.). I badly sprained my ankle a week ago and went to urgent care. Nothing fractured according to them, but I have been on bed rest ever since. My poor H has had to do literally everything for me and I feel so bad for him! I would love to be able to put on a walking boot and get out of bed, but I can’t. The pain has crept up into my calf and I’m starting to suspect a hairline fracture or a ligament issue, so I’m seeing a doctor tomorrow. Jen can go screw herself with all her thousands of dollars in expensive exercise equipment and outdoor gear, but is a total miser when it comes to the kids. And Winnie. At least put her in one of the backup strollers instead of making her walk in pain. God I can’t stand her!

Edited by Aloner Like Jen - 7/10/2022, 05:57 PM

2.     +28   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING

is probably the bitchiest thing I’ve ever read, lol! She is Jill 2.0. This is why we don’t feel bad for her. Imagine running to the PT first thing Saturday morning or whenever because your foot hurts for a minute. 🤣🤣Don is lucky he got away.

Jen, LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING, your kids are on their iPads during dinner while they eat separately from you and then after dinner for another hour separately from you. Own it! Stop shading Don and Tens for screen time! 🤔

Edited by Huzzah - 7/10/2022, 08:58 AM

3.     +13   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Just a Tensleigh blue shovel with ALLLLLLLL the vitriol.

Status
    I see Jen is up to her usual Sunday WTFuckery this morning.

go-on-pulp-fiction-samueel-l-jackson

4.     +18   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    LOL @ Jen telling us to treat our bodies right, as she shovels sugar into hers all day long.

5.     +53   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Anonymous
    Can she fuck off about her body and its superpowers? You’re built like a tank. We get it!!!

6.     +3   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Ican’twiththelikesofher @ 7/10/2022, 05:56 PM) 
    Jens narcissist supply cup has no bottom, it requires constant filling.

39872943-DBE2-4621-947E-294779512DF4

OMG this gif :hearty-laugh:

7.     +37   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    waiting for more pretties to be cast off in rage

Status
    For someone who is supposedly injured, she’s managed to clock close to two hours of peloton time today 😒

8.     +10   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    In my closet eating hidden chocolate, nose pointed out for strategic reasons

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (NorthShoreExchange @ 10/7/2022, 18:10) 
    For someone who is supposedly injured, she’s managed to clock close to two hours of peloton time today 😒

That's only because she was being gentle with herself :eyeroll:
    Otherwise it would have been more

9.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    So she said she is really excited about Halloween this year on the BBB box post AND she said in her live she was so excited about a Fall trip with the kids separate from the family trip in November. Do we think she is doing the MNSSHP this year with the kids? She didn't mention it when she talked about Disney!

10.     +31   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    “My body and its resilience”

giphy

11.     +6   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Apologies if this has been discussed before but I tend to pop in and out of here (see what I did there) but has anyone ever figured out what exactly they go to PA around July 4th for? I know it’s something with either Jill or Gravy’s family but she’s always been so secretive about it. And what type of event around July 4th besides a wedding would require dress up clothes? They are always dressed up! I don’t get it.
    I take particular interest in this trip as I myself live in PA.

12. Tiffany Pancake Tits Bolin
        +14   Like  

User deleted

her body is like a Mack truck. she is such a slimy human she stinks. why does she always have to have these posts that go on and on about her gratefulness and how resilient she is. FUCK ALL THE WAY OFF GENE! you are a lazy cow that only cares about yourself. get your dog a stroller, lean into how to be a mom for a change, stop filling your pie hole with crap and get off your high horse.

13.     +36   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I couldn't give less of a shit about Jen's exercising or injuries. Why is she so self obsessed.

14.     +12   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Calivibes @ 7/10/2022, 05:50 PM) 
    QUOTE (Depl @ 10/7/2022, 15:55) 
    Is dog acupuncture actually a thing? Human acupuncture seems to have some elements of spirituality and energy flows in it. I had a friend who got pain relief from acupuncture, which is great, but she also believed in the philosophy of it.

I think so? My aunt’s lab had a stroke in her spine or something like that and I remember she had regular acupuncture visits. Idk if it worked or if my aunt just had money to throw and cared enough to try anything (doggy was like her baby) or if it’s a thing where she lives. I think she did PT too. The stroke happened when she was super young and she lived until she was 13 or so. Lovely dog ❤️

Our Black Lab developed a spinal dystrophy when she was about 13 years old - beautiful dog with beautiful long legs and the sweetest temperament. Gradually over time she started to have weakness in her rear legs for a long while until she could no longer stand/walk. Otherwise she was in good spirits with a full appetite, etc. She did take NSAIDS for possible pain and she was happy. Yes, we had to help her with elimination clean up toward the end etc. but we were happy to do so - at least we knew we were treating her pain and she showed no signs of discomfort (no crying, whining or other). Then one day she just suddenly gave it up - might have had a stroke - we then helped her over The Bridge because we loved her that much. She had just turned 14.

It breaks my heart to see Winnie knowing this selfish bitch is not treating her obvious pain and forcing her to walk. As a nurse, a human would not be forced to do that with back pain plus I don't know any vet who would suggest that either. If she is being treated by a chiropractor - shame on Jen.

I hate her so much.

15.     +8   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I feel like most of this is sticking it to Jill.

Meanwhile, Jill is waiting for an injury to sideline her to say I told you so.

Jen is a rebel.

900 replies since 7/7/2022, 20:28   98372 views