SqueezingThatFannyIntoADressFromGranny Pt. 351

« Older   Newer »

1.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    CITAZIONE (Ican’twiththelikesofher @ 10/7/2022, 16:42) 

Punish that bod, Gene!! :whipping:

2.     +7   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (NefariouslyHappiestAlone @ 7/10/2022, 12:21 PM) 
    So she said she is really excited about Halloween this year on the BBB box post AND she said in her live she was so excited about a Fall trip with the kids separate from the family trip in November. Do we think she is doing the MNSSHP this year with the kids? She didn't mention it when she talked about Disney!

I would be surprised if she did (but I’ve been shocked by Jen before— first by the divorce and again when she took the kids to Disneyworld earlier this year). However, I would not be surprised if she only bought the BBB Mickey ears for herself if she was also taking her kids. #OnlySensiblePurchasesForTheKids

3.     +33   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Such a twat she is.

So glad to be back in the saddle.

Meanwhile Winnie is suffering. Anyone who has EYES can see this.

Jennifer Ross is a shit dog mom as well as human mom.

I'm sorry, Winnie .

4.     +28   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    I guess I don’t think she wanted to be seriously injured at all. Based on that word salad, she seemed panicked to me about not being able to exercise at all. And it’s got nothing to do with “big plans” and everything to do with not getting a bigger ass.

But she’s got NO ONE to talk to IRL. So she types all that out like it’s her journal and hits post. I’m sure she’s getting positive reaction already, which is what she needs.

5.     +5   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (NefariouslyHappiestAlone @ 7/10/2022, 06:21 PM) 
    So she said she is really excited about Halloween this year on the BBB box post AND she said in her live she was so excited about a Fall trip with the kids separate from the family trip in November. Do we think she is doing the MNSSHP this year with the kids? She didn't mention it when she talked about Disney!

Bet the fall trip is the wedding vs an actual trip with the kids.

6.     +9   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    I can see the importance of Jen going to the wedding. Family is everything. It would really take a lot to keep her from Run Disney. Even her children both having Covid only merited her thoughts and prayers.

7.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (SeasonalWinnieBows @ 10/7/2022, 18:52) 
    QUOTE (NefariouslyHappiestAlone @ 7/10/2022, 06:21 PM) 

Bet the fall trip is the wedding vs an actual trip with the kids.

I did at first too but she said it was another trip with the kids besides the wedding. She is a liar tho so who knows?

8.     +15   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Bangle Bitch @ 10/7/2022, 18:50) 
    I guess I don’t think she wanted to be seriously injured at all. Based on that word salad, she seemed panicked to me about not being able to exercise at all. And it’s got nothing to do with “big plans” and everything to do with not getting a bigger ass.

But she’s got NO ONE to talk to IRL. So she types all that out like it’s her journal and hits post. I’m sure she’s getting positive reaction already, which is what she needs.

I agree.

Jen is addicted to exercise, & she, herself, has confessed to needing exercise in order to calm her anxiety & all the thoughts in her head.

I think she’s really scared of not being able to exercise not only because she’s fixated on her physical body but also because she’s also aware of the mental spiral she’d fall into w/o exercise.

Also, exercise & the related various challenges are basically all she’s got - this is what’s giving her any sense of self worth & pride right now.

9.     +7   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I can see her flying down to WDW with them to go to the Halloween party. Then they can trick or treat with Don on Halloween so she doesn’t have to be bothered. The party runs for 2.5 months.

10.     +28   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Shopping for a Tensleigh Blue Dress to Wear to the Party!

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (JenuinelyUnorganized @ 7/10/2022, 10:30 AM) 
    I am shocked she is not going to do the runDisney Wine and Dine weekend. She paid close to, if not more than $400 to do the challenge, but it was not her money, so who cares? Besides, she is injured!

I think she would probably rather do the Disney run, but the backlash she would get (and rightfully so) for doing that as opposed to attending her only nephew's wedding would be HUGE. Her mother would never let her forget it. Plus, she needs her brother now, because he is her only friend.

11.     +11   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Bangle Bitch @ 10/7/2022, 19:11) 
    I can see her flying down to WDW with them to go to the Halloween party. Then they can trick or treat with Don on Halloween so she doesn’t have to be bothered. The party runs for 2.5 months.

Yeah, Halloween will end up being like Easter - “I never really got into celebrating the holiday, &, since it’s something their dad’s family has always liked, the kids are with him right now. And we did our own thing at Disney World earlier this month.”

Due to her natural insecurities & knowing she can’t compete w/ the new Mrs. Ross in so many different ways, Jen is leaning waaaay into being the opposite of who she thinks/perceives Tensleigh to be.

Edited by SmoothiesLikeLily - 7/10/2022, 07:19 PM

12.     +34   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    So everyone having trouble with their body is just not treating it right.

What an ass.

13.     +3   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (SmoothiesLikeLily @ 10/7/2022, 19:17) 
    QUOTE (Bangle Bitch @ 10/7/2022, 19:11) 

Yeah, Halloween will end up being like Easter - “I never really got into celebrating the holiday, &, since it’s something their dad’s family has always liked, the kids are with him right now. And we did our own thing at Disney World earlier this month.”

Due to her natural insecurities & knowing she can’t compete w/ the new Mrs. Ross in so many different ways, Jen is leaning waaaay into being the opposite of who she thinks/perceives Tensleigh is.

She’ll be sure to be traveling the weekend before Halloween so she has an excuse not to go to any events that Tensleigh or Suzanne might have. Taking the chicklets to Disney means she can dress them how she wants for the party, not necessarily what they will wear for ToT.

14.     +41   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Depl @ 7/10/2022, 01:18 PM) 
    So everyone having trouble with their body is just not treating it right.

What an ass.

As an osteoarthritis and fibromyalgia sufferer I have so many things to say to her about this but I’ll keep my thoughts to myself.

Just that she’s a stupid bitch.

15.     +13   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (NorthShoreExchange @ 10/7/2022, 18:10) 
    For someone who is supposedly injured, she’s managed to clock close to two hours of peloton time today 😒

What a loser. She can barely walk but will still bike for 2 hrs. Must not hurt too bad.
    She used to fake injuries to get sympathy from Don. That won’t work with us!

900 replies since 7/7/2022, 20:28   98361 views