PropertyOfTheChicksCosSheCan'tGetNoDicksLikeJen Pt. 352

« Older   Newer »

1.     +14   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Even if Jen could go to Utah and stay at the house why would she want to . Normal people wouldn’t but she’s not normal.

2.     +26   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Having seen lots of Jen pics vs candids with her race shots and videos, I'm not convinced she was ever actually thin, even in her kale phase. Look how stretched her head looks in that swimsuit photo.

3.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    swimsuit_0

Woof. She looks like a corpse. I imagine it was very easy for Don to keep away.

Also I've heard about how she slimmed down to woo him back and I always assumed she at least looked good and at the bare minimum wore a nice swimsuit.

She did not.

4.     +42   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    That was the 'Let's all go to Utah in the RV because Don can't take the kids out of state without mommy' episode, where Jen tried to use it as an opportunity to show Don what he was missing (aka the crash diet and the swimsuit) and instead he was in that brand new, always texting phase of a blossoming relationship with Tensleigh. Jen is both arrogant and dumb at the same time.

5. IwannabeTenslikeJen
        +4   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Unserviceable Jenbot @ 15/7/2022, 06:57) 
    QUOTE (GrownUpStickerBook @ 15/7/2022, 05:47) 
    I vaguely remember her filming Don in the pool with the kids. I’m sure she was strutting her stuff in her new swimsuits with her newly (and briefly) thinned down body. And I think that might be the trip where someone got the screenshot of her lying on the floor like a dead body during yoga.

(IMG:https://upload.forumfree.net/i/fc11688181/swimsuit_0.jpg)

(IMG:https://upload.forumfree.net/i/fc11688181/pool.jpg)

(IMG:https://upload.forumfree.net/i/fc11688181/movie.jpg)

Thank you! I kept thinking that the rv ride wasn’t all there was to that trip!

Ugh she looks so matronly in that suit and he was so over her…

QUOTE (Nefarious Sharewithblunder @ 15/7/2022, 10:16) 
    (IMG:https://upload.forumfree.net/i/fc11418747/swimsuit_0.jpg)

Woof. She looks like a corpse. I imagine it was very easy for Don to keep away.

Also I've heard about how she slimmed down to woo him back and I always assumed she at least looked good and at the bare minimum wore a nice swimsuit.

She did not.

For her, she thinks she did, that’s what makes that more sad, I think she thought this was provocative and sexy and will do the job…

If I had seen her at the pool, not knowing anything about her, I would have assumed she was a mom…

And I wonder if she could have worn something sexy and actually changed her mindset enough to really show him “what he was missing” if things would have been different…

But she didn’t actually change she just lost weight…

6.     +6   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (LateKate @ 14/7/2022, 23:31) 
    August will be interesting for sure. During the first half, she will be by herself somewhere while the entire Ross family including her love podiums will be at HER heart home.

During the second half of August, the love podiums will be with her full time. This means a lot of shitquotes for us, a lot of stress workouts on the Pelotons while the damn podiums are entertaining themselves outside the door.

“Damn podiums”? I think you meant ME, Love Podiums!!!

7.     +9   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (LateKate @ 14/7/2022, 23:31) 
    August will be interesting for sure. During the first half, she will be by herself somewhere while the entire Ross family including her love podiums will be at HER heart home.

During the second half of August, the love podiums will be with her full time. This means a lot of shitquotes for us, a lot of stress workouts on the Pelotons while the damn podiums are entertaining themselves outside the door.

I still can’t get over the term “Love Podium”…
    :cant-find-it-smiley-emoticon:

8.     +23   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Don was thin in that Utah picture as well. It may be an unpopular opinion but I think they both lost weight due to stress of going through a divorce, moving etc.

I do not think she ever wanted to try to get him back. She wanted him to suffer without her and “realize what he was missing.” I’m not sure she ever really loved him, or is capable of being in a Healty/normal adult relationship/marriage.

I agree he was in the very early stages with Tens.

9.     +17   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (KayTee @ 15/7/2022, 12:10) 
    Don was thin in that Utah picture as well. It may be an unpopular opinion but I think they both lost weight due to stress of going through a divorce, moving etc.

I do not think she ever wanted to try to get him back. She wanted him to suffer without her and “realize what he was missing.” I’m not sure she ever really loved him, or is capable of being in a Healty/normal adult relationship/marriage.

I agree he was in the very early stages with Tens.

I think she didn’t want him specifically, but she wanted her status back.

10.     +10   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    The flutter suit selfie? Never noticed, but that was using that stretch filter, not quite the cone head, but sooooooo close.

11.     +9   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Going to go against the grain here. I did not think her AirBNB video sucked. It was old school Jen in some ways. Although basic concepts, some actual thought went into it as opposed to meandering talking to the camera about herself.

If you are newbie to AirBNB/VRBO and/or are used to hotel travel, I think there was value in that video. Nothing you couldn’t figure out by poking around, but that’s true with most things.

12.     +2   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Unserviceable Jenbot @ 15/7/2022, 06:57) 
    QUOTE (GrownUpStickerBook @ 15/7/2022, 05:47) 
    I vaguely remember her filming Don in the pool with the kids. I’m sure she was strutting her stuff in her new swimsuits with her newly (and briefly) thinned down body. And I think that might be the trip where someone got the screenshot of her lying on the floor like a dead body during yoga.

(IMG:https://upload.forumfree.net/i/fc11688181/swimsuit_0.jpg)

(IMG:https://upload.forumfree.net/i/fc11688181/pool.jpg)

(IMG:https://upload.forumfree.net/i/fc11688181/movie.jpg)

I remember another photo from that trip where Jen is relaxing in a chair poolside wearing her new swimsuit. Maybe reading a book? Do you have that photo saved? How do we know she flew home early?

13.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    She had another swimsuit on that trip, a more revealing suit that she showed before she went but we didn't get to see her wearing.

14.     +25   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Suzanne would have stayed friends with Jen. It would have had to be a different type of friendship. Like meet up for lunch once in a while or something. Jen is the one who took her toys and went home when Tens showed up.

August is going to be a trip.

15.     +29   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    inside Jen's Lululemon Everywhere Belt Bag

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (NorthShoreExchange @ 7/15/2022, 04:14 AM) 
    Behind several days here, apologies if it’s been mentioned already, but I have got to chime in immediately that Gene is at 3h45m of peloton today and hasn’t even done that “nightly routine” meditation yet.

She is absolutely batshit crazy addicted.

DF955489-9620-4D3B-BE50-E90876F35048

ezgif-com-gif-maker-49

861 replies since 12/7/2022, 00:06   97491 views