PropertyOfTheChicksCosSheCan'tGetNoDicksLikeJen Pt. 352

« Older   Newer »

1.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Linh Nguyen @ 16/7/2022, 07:25) 
    where is this winnie limping video everyone's talking about?

On the YouTube vlog.
    The watch ahead link is on page 42

2.     +18   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Ok so the salmon slop contained a Costco spice… Costco ALWAYS has a decent stock of floor runners… they’re not dirt cheap but surely she could invest $100 or so to put like 5 runners in Winnie’s most frequent walking paths… watching her drag her legs back to her bed with that treat was just absolutely heartbreaking. How she gets on camera to brag about the great new vet who put a mat down for her sweet girl because she struggles with hard floors and she has not bothered to do so herself in the house where Winnie LIVES and doesn’t see the hypocrisy in that???

Ugh she makes me ragey.

3.     +21   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Shopping for a Tensleigh Blue Dress to Wear to the Party!

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (concernedshihtzu @ 7/16/2022, 12:48 AM) 
    QUOTE (AnnieBee @ 7/16/2022, 07:38 AM) 
    Welcome to the bakery.

wow this is absolutely sad. How can she not realize something's wrong? I hope winnie gets the help she needs

There isn't really anything that can be done for her. She's in pain and Jen is leaving her to let her suffer. She needs to do the loving thing and help her over The Bridge. But, Jen is a selfish pig. More than likely, that is what her previous vet told her and that is why she switched vets.

4.     +10   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (gardenhoe @ 16/7/2022, 08:15) 
    A 1 hr live followed by a 48 min vlog? Hell I’m not giving her 2 hrs of my time. Think again Jenny.

And why are we calling her Jenny? Why didn’t she want to be called Jenny? Did someone call her that?

She said in her vlog that she is named after her beloved great grandmother, Jenny, but in the next breath said “don’t call me Jenny”. She’s a jerk.

QUOTE (Ronald Moss @ 16/7/2022, 03:59) 
    Jenny’s lunch recipe:
    Dave’s EPIC everything bagel that lasts forever in the pantry
    Canned salmon that’s been in the pantry forever but is good for another two years - the beauty of canned goods!
    “A healthy bit” of Kalamata olive hummus - make sure to lick the salmon off the fork before diving in
    A plop of dijon mustard - “that’s gonna be spicy!”
    Squeeze of stiff lime
    If anything slops over the bowl onto the counter, just plop it back in the bowl or lick it off your fingers
    Floor Cucumber
    Garlic powder from Costco
    Smoked paprika - “the best spice you would ever have”
    Use fingers to press oversized portion onto bagel - it’s not gross to use her fingers because her hands are “clean” and she’s the only one eating this “food”
    Fake Cheese - use your teeth to open the package if you’re struggling
    Broil it until it looks melted-ish - it’s fake cheese, so what can you expect?

Spot on recap lolol!

5.     +7   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group
    In my new kitchen playing with my new plants in their new planters on my new counters in my new home that D*** bought me

Status
    Anonymous
    Hi Jenny, you know you read here!

I haven't really been practicing my faith recently but I'm pretty sure believing in God doesn't mean he cares specifically about your exercise injuries and your quick recovery rate. Other people are living with so much pain and tragedy with the loss of their loved ones during covid, and most recently, the devastating loss at Highland Park. How self-absorbed are you?

Also - JeNnY - I know people like you personally - people who use other (living) things for props to make them look good. They go out of their way to purchase items that are out of their means of living for the brag value and to make themselves seem better than everyone else. It's a psychological mind game as if to throw rose-coloured glasses over everyone's eyes. One of my friends does this, and she had the cutest Shih Tzu elderly dog that gained her popularity over the years.

But, the difference between my friend and you, is that even she had the heart to put her elderly, suffering dog to sleep, while you continue to use poor suffering Winnie as a prop. Disgusting.

6.     +10   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    I think her vet asked how Winnie was doing with the meds and went off on her for not giving the dog her medicine.

We have an older dog with bad arthritis. She takes three meds a day and is good. She now has to be in her crate some. She can get up on but can’t get off of furniture without help. she is not hurting and is loved and being spoiled more than ever. She has been a great pet for 15 years!

7.     +4   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Bangle Bitch @ 7/15/2022, 02:31 PM) 
    QUOTE (CoffeeCat @ 15/7/2022, 23:03) 
    My elderly dog has been on Gabapentin this week due to dental work and the gas/diarrhea has been an ordeal. She’s had to go out for potty breaks during the night, too. I can’t see Jen coping with that.

My vet said to stop taking it. It was wrecking her system and making her feel more miserable than the pain would. I’m still dealing with repercussions as it gets out of her system.

There’s no way Jen was putting up with that (or middle of the night potty breaks). That’s why she’s convinced herself Winnie isn’t in pain, despite the whimpering.

Idk if you guys know about it but VetriScience Fast Balance GI Paste is amazing for tummy problems. My dog didn't have issues from medication after his dental cleaning but I always have this on hand because he randomly has days where he gets an upset stomach/gas and if I don't use it he'll be messed up for hours upon hours. I haven't used it for diarrhea (although I think it's for that too) but when he's off he'll be climbing all over us, constantly jumping up because his stomach noises scare him, goes out to potty but just stands there, sits up when he would be lying down (like to sleep at night), etc. I give him this and it usually helps within 30-60 minutes. I can only remember one time when it didn't work and that's out of a loooot of times using it because he is a sensitive boy lol. Anyway, you might know about it already but figured I'd mention just in case. Hope both your doggies feel better soon.

Edited by Calivibes - 7/16/2022, 05:04 AM

8.     +14   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Watch Persuasion on Netflix...there is a character in it that is sooo Jen (a classic narcissist). There is a scene where a child hurts his arm and the mother narcissist says: I am an empath and for this reason I cannot stay with my child while he is hurting because it is too rough for ME. I must distance myself from his pain to avoid my own...
    It is so worth it to watch just to see the commonalities with Jen's own narcissist discourse !

9.     +20   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Agree @pinksims. This show is getting desperate with only one character.

It’s like watching a season of Alone at this point except there is never an end date and the contestant has too much food.

10.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    And that garlic powder is from Costco. Jen hasn’t been to Costco since AT LEAST 2019.

QUOTE (Ronald Moss @ 16/7/2022, 03:59) 
    Jenny’s lunch recipe:
    Dave’s EPIC everything bagel that lasts forever in the pantry
    Canned salmon that’s been in the pantry forever but is good for another two years - the beauty of canned goods!
    “A healthy bit” of Kalamata olive hummus - make sure to lick the salmon off the fork before diving in
    A plop of dijon mustard - “that’s gonna be spicy!”
    Squeeze of stiff lime
    If anything slops over the bowl onto the counter, just plop it back in the bowl or lick it off your fingers
    Floor Cucumber
    Garlic powder from Costco
    Smoked paprika - “the best spice you would ever have”
    Use fingers to press oversized portion onto bagel - it’s not gross to use her fingers because her hands are “clean” and she’s the only one eating this “food”
    Fake Cheese - use your teeth to open the package if you’re struggling
    Broil it until it looks melted-ish - it’s fake cheese, so what can you expect?

11.     +6   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Shopping for a Tensleigh Blue Dress to Wear to the Party!

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Depl @ 7/16/2022, 07:05 AM) 

It’s like watching a season of Alone at this point except there is never an end date and the contestant has too much food.

:yellow-laughing-smiley-emoticon

12.     +34   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    The yoga mat suggestion is so good. I’m sure she has atleast 10 rumpus yoga mats lying around

13. MrArthurRadley
        +51   Like  

User deleted

Ah but yoga mats are for yoga.
    And they’re Jen’s.
    Does not compute.

14.     +32   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    Let Winnie use her old yoga mats? SHE CANNOT!

15.     +3   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Depl @ 16/7/2022, 14:05) 

Pwincess def needs to call her casting servants and get some more characters because the current sitch is not sustainable.

861 replies since 12/7/2022, 00:06   97491 views