Aaryn Williams Pt. 32

« Older   Newer »

1. Keystone Rd
        +16   Like  

User deleted

she is better off donating the ugly crap to goodwill for a tax write off. im guessing its a hit to the ego that she didn't have thousands flooding the place like she thought. even had mom come out to help. go drink more nail polish remover Aaryn. better luck next time.

2.     +8   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Keystone Rd @ 17/7/2022, 00:09) 
    she is better off donating the ugly crap to goodwill for a tax write off. im guessing its a hit to the ego that she didn't have thousands flooding the place like she thought. even had mom come out to help. go drink more nail polish remover Aaryn. better luck next time.

Luckily for her, I’m sure she’s not feeling any shame between her morning vodka and Starbucks and the margarita truck!

3.     +15   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Her little fish bowl did absolutely not have 124 names. That bowl confirmed it was 30-40. Is she counting her help, the husbands, children and margarita truck employees too? Lmao we’re counting fans only Airhead

Show us 124 people at your secret after party location sis

Edited by Randob1tch689 - 7/17/2022, 12:19 AM

4.     +10   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    morning vodka with coffee and appetite suppressant! LOL umm OK Aaryn

5.     +9   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Lmao well with husbands and the margarita truck driver that brings us up to atleast 30 “employees and spouses”

Looks like tex Mex brought 3 friends with her too. There were a few strollers in the background so she totally counted the kids 😂 but 124…oook my first guess yesterday was 60 and I think that was a pretty good guess still 💀

6.     +12   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Lol I’m actually kinda embarrassed for her- it reminds me of a friend I had in high school who planned this huge luau for her 18th bday. Got a whole pig to roast in the ground and everything and like 15 people showed up- mostly her family. Yikes Aaryn 😬

7.     +15   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    124?!? Wooo boy I hope this humbled her dumbass🤣 no doubt she spent WAY more on the event than she made in sales, it’s not a good sign she’s barely 9 months in and already needed to do a storage unit sale anyway. Add this on to her list of epic failures and poor business decisions. Keep bleeding that PPP money dry honey!

124 Jesus Christ I can’t believe she even admitted that. Where are all the cool after hours party pictures? Oh wait her fan base is mostly moms and I’m sure they don’t routinely leave their kids to get wasted like she does.

8. Orgahnicpahleo
        +20   Like  

User deleted

Whatever she made today was probably enough to break even for the water and margarita truck 😂

9.     +4   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Yogalou @ 17/7/2022, 00:28) 
    124?!? Wooo boy I hope this humbled her dumbass🤣 no doubt she spent WAY more on the event than she made in sales, it’s not a good sign she’s barely 9 months in and already needed to do a storage unit sale anyway. Add this on to her list of epic failures and poor business decisions. Keep bleeding that PPP money dry honey!

124 Jesus Christ I can’t believe she even admitted that. Where are all the cool after hours party pictures? Oh wait her fan base is mostly moms and I’m sure they don’t routinely leave their kids to get wasted like she does.

Ikr, that’s about half who said they’d come which is what I thought would actually show. But I thought 100 fans PLUS their husbands and kids. Not including them and literally anyone who breathed 100 feet from her today ☠️

10.     +9   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Gossipwitch @ 17/7/2022, 00:02) 
    If someone doesn’t agree with the politics in this forum then shut up about it! Everytime someone says something that 99% of you guys don’t agree with then you attack them and twist their words! You guys are pure jealous trash anyway

You’ve called us “pure jealous trash” and “stupid” and yet here you are on the same board as the rest of us. You’re the only person who has name-called on this board. You do realize that people are also allowed to disagree with you. No one is twisting your words. You’re reading into stuff. It’s really not that serious. You can exit stage left now.

11.     +21   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    124 and this number probably includes her PAID friends/staff plus people brought their husbands along. Max 50 people actually traveled there to shop. No mention of the Canada person either.

I’m laughing my ass off. She had a margarita truck, music and security team and that’s all that came out. I had a garage sale two months ago that I put a trashy sign out on the road for the day of and we had several hundred people come before lunch. She barely posted on her page she was 100% embarrassed at the turn out.

I don’t mind different views but if someone makes a claim that isn’t true then I’m going to call them out. The claim that drag queens were being inappropriate at these library readings and penis whatever being shown to children is false. No drag queens were bringing penises around children that was an adult parade not marketed for children. 🙄 you tried to twist this to make it look like something it wasn’t.

12.     +16   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    How does one have 347k+ followers and only 1000+ likes on photos? Or 20+ comments on posts?

If you scroll to the bottom of the posts, there are several spam comments. But, the last post, the bottom comment takes the cake. ;_;

Aryan, I love this for you. It's almost like you're mimicking the failed businessman you worship. Same concept. Failure. Loser.

13.     +5   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Watch guys she will be on it and say that it was a huge success! Um I don't think so Miss. This was just to boost her huge ego.The money in sales is an after thought. Oh Aaryn you're so beautiful she must of heard the sheep tell her.

Sent via ForumFree Mobile

14.     +14   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    24 people attended. She added an extra hundred 😂

15.     +16   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Wow! Isn’t Lauren Castaneda a lucky raffle winner! We are so envious and jealous of all things Pecos Princess she won. A beach bag, several t-shirts, a painted wine bottle, the $2.00 bracelets. Pretty much any and all items that she can’t sell . I’m surprised the very first sequined blue dress with a chunk missing that fits a ten year old wasn’t thrown in for good measure. Oh, and then she added that much sought after Ryan Hall Productions shirt. That’s the cherry on top. 😂

I’d love to see a before and after shot of the warehouse and how many items were sold. They’d better have an online BOGO sale like Tara and maybe she will be able to sort of reduce inventory. But please mark that crap down much lower. No one wants to buy boutique items that you can get from Amazon and other places at 1/3 of the price. Good grief!

Also, thank goodness those snipers were there to control that massive crowd. 😂

Edited by DisneyTrippin - 7/17/2022, 12:54 AM

1045 replies since 16/7/2022, 22:08   123506 views