Hubby’s a Crook, Daughter’s a Hoe, I’m Dumb and Ugly but at Least I’m Skinny Though. Pt. 77

« Older   Newer »

1.     +8   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Omg that video of her explaining the hurricane and asking her dad what the worst that could happen. She’s such a child.
    And she thinks that because she’s 26 feet above sea level, they would never flood?? In a hurricane? 😳😬

2.     +11   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Yeah, Lisa was going to high tail it out of there without her cats during the hurricane. Then when people called her out on it she claimed a neighbor was going to check on them. In a middle of a big hurricane like some neighbor is going to go outside and check. She was full if shit and made that up as an excuse.

Then she had to ask big daddy what to do and balless John went ahead with everything. John’s plan wudn’t good enough withbbis hotel and was in a “bad area.”

Why the heck would she even say John was afraid to speak in groups at work? Sheesh, she is so dumb to realize that needs to not be said as his other co workers or boss could see that.

Edited by Idontknoooow - 7/17/2022, 07:11 AM

3.     +13   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    "Brooke's example was that Jawn says pilla for pillow and sundee for Sunday and would say things like "don't get runned over" and Brooke said when she would correct him he'd say I dun't care."

Right, and GE is going to send someone with atrocious grammar on speaking engagements all over the world. Her fabricated stories are laughable.

4.     +6   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Can her OOTDs be anymore boring :being-confused-smiley-emoticon:

They have no personality at all.

5.     +3   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Wow, Lisa’s hair looked so much better in the hurricane video. The color suits her and her skin doesn’t look so “Something about Mary”.
    The “pilla” thing cracked me up. My neighbor says “worsh” as in “I just worshed the dishes”. 🤦🏼‍♀️

6.     +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    When I met my husband, he took a shoawr, vs show-er. I blamed it on his parents and corrected him.

7.     +6   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    QUOTE (A.DoraBuhl @ 17/7/2022, 15:35) 
    When I met my husband, he took a shoawr, vs show-er. I blamed it on his parents and corrected him.

🤣🤣 I blame many things on my husband’s parents. 😜

8.     +3   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    60B0AC4E-E728-4249-AA8E-0F7FA91FDC539080D3C9-B16A-4DA1-8AEF-8882A61D9C09
    8949A3E1-6365-45AB-B1F7-9E65531416D0

9.     +13   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Shopping a big box for flooring? How "down at the heel" can she be. THIS! THIS is what makes no damn sense! Multiple Rolex watches, Chanel bags, countless pairs of designer shoes, eighty black moto jackets, engh you all know what she buys . . . Then she drives a 140k car to the big box store.
    Why not let the Tesla in the garage and have the decorator DELIVER samples to the house? Nope, old claw hands goes off to the big box. Guess she craves the stares, and gosh knows, people in the big box store are staring, wondering what they are looking at. Bet she buys more dated grey tone flooring! Lisa manages to be every "do not put in your new build" Maria Killam mentions these days.

10.     +8   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Right? I have gotten samples and then ordered them all to be delivered and installed by the contractor. Or if John is going to install have them deliver the flooring. Makes no sense to look at the big boxes. Oh, and then to put her phone on the ground to take a video of her outfit is even more laughable. It looks like this is at Lowes. The samples would not even be down this isle, and we know sure as hell Lisa isn’t going to be dragging boxes of wood home.

11.     +6   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    It’s just a photo shoot to her.

12.     +12   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (A.DoraBuhl @ 7/17/2022, 11:09 AM) 
    Shopping a big box for flooring? How "down at the heel" can she be. THIS! THIS is what makes no damn sense! Multiple Rolex watches, Chanel bags, countless pairs of designer shoes, eighty black moto jackets, engh you all know what she buys . . . Then she drives a 140k car to the big box store.
    Why not let the Tesla in the garage and have the decorator DELIVER samples to the house? Nope, old claw hands goes off to the big box. Guess she craves the stares, and gosh knows, people in the big box store are staring, wondering what they are looking at. Bet she buys more dated grey tone flooring! Lisa manages to be every "do not put in your new build" Maria Killam mentions these days.

She likes the illusion of wealth.

13.     +6   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    WHY isn't she using the same "wood" flooring used throughout the house?? What a hick... :being-confused-smiley-emoticon:

14.     +5   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Great choice of shoes to wear to the home improvement store…🙄

15.     +5   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Why does she need new flooring? They just moved in to their new house a year ago.

887 replies since 16/7/2022, 22:26   84470 views