Hubby’s a Crook, Daughter’s a Hoe, I’m Dumb and Ugly but at Least I’m Skinny Though. Pt. 77

« Older   Newer »

1.     +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (rockster @ 7/17/2022, 06:31 PM) 
    Why does she need new flooring? They just moved in to their new house a year ago.

We've concluded it is to finish the area where the contractor refused to put a room. Most likely what they are doing, is not to code standards. I'll laugh my butt off when the house sags or rafters split. When a builder says "nope!" there is a reason.

2.     +7   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    I'm sure the Dumbkins didn't use a structural engineer to determine if putting in that new room will cause structural problems to the house. Plus, I'm sure Lisa is going to overload that room with all her crap.

3.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    I haven't been watching her vlogs.

Has Brooke moved out?

Her IG is just out there. Is she working?

4.     +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    What a terrible back view to post. Her butt, her fake hair...ick. :cant-believe-my-eyes-smiley-emo

They couldn't finish that extra empire area because it was more money that they did not qualify for. They had to stick to the dollar amount of their loan.
    Screenshot_20220717-2046102

5.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    She wouldn't know flooring if it jumped out and bit her. :hearty-laugh:

Edited by rfjox - 7/17/2022, 09:28 PM

6.     +2   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Idontknoooow @ 7/17/2022, 12:54 AM) 
    Yeah, Lisa was going to high tail it out of there without her cats during the hurricane. Then when people called her out on it she claimed a neighbor was going to check on them. In a middle of a big hurricane like some neighbor is going to go outside and check. She was full if shit and made that up as an excuse.

Then she had to ask big daddy what to do and balless John went ahead with everything. John’s plan wudn’t good enough withbbis hotel and was in a “bad area.”

Why the heck would she even say John was afraid to speak in groups at work? Sheesh, she is so dumb to realize that needs to not be said as his other co workers or boss could see that.

That made me so angry. Like a neighbor was gonna put their life in danger for her cats! She has no empathy for any animal or human, ever. That part is missing in Lisa.

7.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Her minions never clap back at her, so we do it here. What a lame excuse of neighbors looking out for her cats. She didn't realize that made her look so stupid and such a liar.

If her neighbors would have been able to check on her cats, then she could have stayed and done same. :being-confused-smiley-emoticon:

What an idiot and a liar you are "miss D". You should make "notes" before you tell a lie and ask "daddy" if it's a good lie.

8.     +2   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (CherieRose @ 18/7/2022, 03:28) 
    QUOTE (Idontknoooow @ 7/17/2022, 12:54 AM) 
    Yeah, Lisa was going to high tail it out of there without her cats during the hurricane. Then when people called her out on it she claimed a neighbor was going to check on them. In a middle of a big hurricane like some neighbor is going to go outside and check. She was full if shit and made that up as an excuse.

Then she had to ask big daddy what to do and balless John went ahead with everything. John’s plan wudn’t good enough withbbis hotel and was in a “bad area.”

Why the heck would she even say John was afraid to speak in groups at work? Sheesh, she is so dumb to realize that needs to not be said as his other co workers or boss could see that.

That made me so angry. Like a neighbor was gonna put their life in danger for her cats! She has no empathy for any animal or human, ever. That part is missing in Lisa.

Exactly, and while she was off shopping wherever they were planning a hotel to stay.

9.     +8   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Is it normal for a woman of Lisas age to call their father daddy in the US? Is this a Southern thing? I have never in my life heard an adult in my country call their dad DADDY...gives me the heebie jeebies! But I'm aware it could be a cultural thing so I hope I don't cause offense to anyone.

10.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I am from Pennsylvania, and we say Mother and Daddy. Around here it is more something the plain folk say (Mennonite, Amish, Church of the Brethren, Brethern in Christ etc)

11.     +2   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    It is a southern thing. They say Mother and Daddy. It always struck me as so odd that the name "Mother" is so formal and "Daddy" sounds like you are 5 years old. However, I do have quite a few friends in the south and also in Texas that call their parents by those names.

12.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    For reference….

I call BS. You know Lisa loves salt. Maybe it’s her eating it claiming it’s her daddy. Also, taking the seeds out seems so Lisa. 6BA6B0DF-2288-47A8-A269-86D3D69EE7A22B59DF3B-EC5A-439E-821C-E8A0150B1A7E

13.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I'm odd. I've never liked watermelon. I don't like the flavor, texture, or smell. Everyone else I know goes gaga over this fruit. It makes me wonder why I'm the odd person out who actively dislikes it. Not sure if it stems from an experience, I had the weekend before I started first grade or if I just do not like it.
    Our cousins were over, and I know we had watermelon while they were there. Later I was violently ill and since then cannot tolerate the stuff. And, I have tried it. Yick, nope! Not for me!
    What I am not certain about is, was it the watermelon or the fact that one of my male cousins told me the 1st grade teacher (I knew I had) was very nasty and mean? BTW, she was neither! Not sure if I was a bundle of nerves, thinking about the mean teacher I was going to encounter and that made me ill, or the melon. Maybe both? Does not matter . . . Just call me one of the odd ones who does not crave watermelon in the summer!

14.     +2   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Not a watermelon lover either...

I'm from the south and never called said daddy and mother - maybe it's because my parents are from the north originally lol....

15. Jools’ Ghost
        +1   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (A.DoraBuhl @ 18/7/2022, 16:59) 
    I'm odd. I've never liked watermelon. I don't like the flavor, texture, or smell. Everyone else I know goes gaga over this fruit. It makes me wonder why I'm the odd person out who actively dislikes it. Not sure if it stems from an experience, I had the weekend before I started first grade or if I just do not like it.
    Our cousins were over, and I know we had watermelon while they were there. Later I was violently ill and since then cannot tolerate the stuff. And, I have tried it. Yick, nope! Not for me!
    What I am not certain about is, was it the watermelon or the fact that one of my male cousins told me the 1st grade teacher (I knew I had) was very nasty and mean? BTW, she was neither! Not sure if I was a bundle of nerves, thinking about the mean teacher I was going to encounter and that made me ill, or the melon. Maybe both? Does not matter . . . Just call me one of the odd ones who does not crave watermelon in the summer!

I’m with you hon can’t bear it.
    The smell yaaaaaaak

887 replies since 16/7/2022, 22:26   84470 views