She's in her apron Pt 22 - Dimmy losin weight barely a video a week maybe she's lost in her aprons

« Older   Newer »

1.     +8   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group
    Burning My Neck with Bacon Grease at Waffhoe House

Status
    Anonymous
    But I also don’t think hers is just metformin either. I think she’s definitely on ADHD meds which are huge appetite suppressants. And it wouldn’t shock me at all to find out she’s also on ozempic and/or another weightloss drug like phentermine. I had a friend on phentermine for a while and she was all jacked up like a damn meth head!

2.     +5   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (This Sh*T is Crazy @ 8/2/2024, 02:41) 
    I’m sure it’s been said before but she definitely has Ozempic face; her face has that melting look to it🫠
    I don’t believe she’s under the care of a certified nutritionist because they would’ve told her she’s gone too far.

Please don’t call it Ozempic face. Even people who drop weight from weight loss surgery and diets have it. When you are super big, your face holds a lot of weight so the skin stretches.
    Once you drop the weight, it happens. Same with your stomach, thighs arms etc.

3.     +2   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Also I think they are still renting. The way rent keeps coming to her first, and the driveway makes it seem that way.

4.     +7   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Kimmy seems happier and more relaxed in her first video in the new house. I think they're probably renting, because she said they're still looking for their dream spot. Either way, I hope she is happier there.

5.     +2   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Hope23 @ 2/8/2024, 05:27 PM) 
    QUOTE (This Sh*T is Crazy @ 8/2/2024, 02:41) 
    I’m sure it’s been said before but she definitely has Ozempic face; her face has that melting look to it🫠
    I don’t believe she’s under the care of a certified nutritionist because they would’ve told her she’s gone too far.

Please don’t call it Ozempic face. Even people who drop weight from weight loss surgery and diets have it. When you are super big, your face holds a lot of weight so the skin stretches.

I agree. Any type of big weight loss will produce a face that sags along with a whole body of saggy skin. I am a diabetic and was prescribed Ozempic last year. I did lose weight, about 30 lbs. I didn't get 'Ozempic face", I didn't really lose much in my face. I sure didn't get manic while taking it either.

I believe Kimmy is on ADHD medication and dieting by means of gluten free and Keto which has caused her to lose weight. She doesn't post as much and she doesn't show us meals and what they are eating. We know Deric has been dieting for quite a while now and I think Kimmy had joined him resulting in a smaller Kimmy. She, like all of us, is getting older and her body won't bounce back like it did when younger so the weight loss makes her face look different.

I wish she woudl just come out and say what she has been doing to lose weight. She made this community, we are just curious how she did it and a lot are hoping they can do the same.

6.     +10   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I find it odd they lived with his parents for over 3 years to save for their dream land and house but now are renting? Did his parents finally say enough is enough? I do hope she is happy and will bring back some old style vlogs minus the kids which I respect. There are only 2 living at home and she bought 60 eggs to meal prep? That's kinda crazy.

7.     Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Willow Bay @ 9/2/2024, 02:50) 
    QUOTE (Hope23 @ 2/8/2024, 05:27 PM) 

I agree. Any type of big weight loss will produce a face that sags along with a whole body of saggy skin. I am a diabetic and was prescribed Ozempic last year. I did lose weight, about 30 lbs. I didn't get 'Ozempic face", I didn't really lose much in my face. I sure didn't get manic while taking it either.

I believe Kimmy is on ADHD medication and dieting by means of gluten free and Keto which has caused her to lose weight. She doesn't post as much and she doesn't show us meals and what they are eating. We know Deric has been dieting for quite a while now and I think Kimmy had joined him resulting in a smaller Kimmy. She, like all of us, is getting older and her body won't bounce back like it did when younger so the weight loss makes her face look different.

I wish she woudl just come out and say what she has been doing to lose weight. She made this community, we are just curious how she did it and a lot are hoping they can do the same.

I’ve lost 85 pounds on it due to insulin resistance and pcos. No matter how I would have lost that weight my face would be looking the same. I have quite a few coworkers who had weight loss surgery and all of them except one have sagging faces. The other one never got super small and still has a fuller face.

She also looks a lot more tired now with darker under eyes which isn’t helping, plus she’s at that age where you age.

8.     +5   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I wanted a house tour and she looks much happier. She's not under her inlaws anymore.

9.     +3   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    How old is she?

10.     +3   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Sprout123 @ 2/9/2024, 06:29 AM) 
    How old is she?

Kimmy was born in 1977 so she is 46. Deric is 48

11.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (motherblogger18 @ 6/2/2024, 03:28) 
    I am not longer subscribed but her Q&A video .. HAHHAHAHAHAH.
    her teeth are WAYYY too big for her mouth.. good Job, you have lost weight, but "BY GOSH" I bet you have to dig your foundation out of your eye wrinkles at night, Kimmy....

OMG. Her teeth are exactly what bugs me you hit the nail on the head. She's all teeth now it drives me crazy looking at her.

QUOTE (Vanillaswirl @ 8/2/2024, 02:16) 
    People don’t lose that much weight on Metformin. If they lose weight, it’s a very moderate amount … not a Kimmy amount.

I'm diabetic and I've been on metformin for quite a few years and I didn't lose one single ounce. I've taken a B12 supplement for years also so I haven't felt any negative effects from the metformin

12.     +7   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group
    Burning My Neck with Bacon Grease at Waffhoe House

Status
    Anonymous
    If they are renting I’m curious why they didn’t choose to just stay in the basement. I would think another year or so until they found the “perfect” place wouldn’t be that big of deal. They’ve been there so long already

13.     +2   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    On a dark desert highway, cool wind in my hair...

Status
    QUOTE (Willow Bay @ 9/2/2024, 18:14) 
    QUOTE (Sprout123 @ 2/9/2024, 06:29 AM) 
    How old is she?

Kimmy was born in 1977 so she is 46. Deric is 48

Dang, I thought they were closer to my age. I was born in 1965.

14.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (bitchybetty @ 10/2/2024, 07:39) 
    If they are renting I’m curious why they didn’t choose to just stay in the basement. I would think another year or so until they found the “perfect” place wouldn’t be that big of deal. They’ve been there so long already

I wo Der if the ILs asked them to leave. Or the pressure of being perfect Mormon wife got to her.

Because she seems happier and more relaxed in just the first video in their new place.

I do think Mormanism has caused a lot of stress for Kimmy and unwanted issues. She would be a good ex-mo for sure.

15.     +7   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Being a Mormon in Utah has to be next level weirdness. I think if they did eventually escape to the east coast, it would be easier to also break free from the cult.

938 replies since 16/7/2022, 22:41   216707 views