EvenGeorgeGlassDoesn'tWantAPieceOfJen'sAss Pt 353

« Older   Newer »

1.     +10   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Alimony and Wonder @ 17/7/2022, 02:23) 
    QUOTE (Rumpus Toothpicks @ 17/7/2022, 02:04) 
    I am so behind on Jen drama and I haven’t watched the Patreon video with Winnie screaming so forgive me BUT it sounds like Winnie has IVDD (disc disease that can cause years of herniated discs in dogs), my dachshund currently has it in her neck. Pain meds are absolutely 1000000% necessary- disc pain is excruciating and does cause the loss of function in hind or fore limbs that can come and go just like Winnie’s. She needs to consistently be on pain meds and an anti inflammatory along with crate rest. We used a pack n play to confine our dachshund while she recovered. Jen very clearly gives two shits because if she had done any research on her own at all she would have found tons of resources to help Winnie. She can also afford the very expensive (5-10k) surgery that would have almost certainly helped Winnie recover if she hadn’t waited so long. What a terrible pet parent. If she ever gets another dog I will scream.

She saw a veterinary neurologist who told her it's degenerative and that Winnie won't recover. She decided not to believe them.

Which is exactly what IVDD is, it usually happens over and over until the dog dies of old age or is eventually put down. Personally, I would put down an older dog with loss of function who is obviously in pain. That’s no life to live. But at the very least she could give her pain meds and buy her a wheelchair. I’m just appalled by her treatment of her. I’m willing to bet actual money that the neurologist also told Jen that surgery could have helped if she hadn’t let Winnie suffer so long but after a couple of days the success rate of surgery goes down considerably. It can also always happen to another disc as well but Jen has the money to throw at the situation.🤬

2.     +18   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Let’s hope even Aunt Julie advises her to put Winnie down.

3.     +42   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Winnie at the end of her breed’s average lifespan, 13. It would be perfectly reasonable to say enough and put the poor thing to sleep. (With younger dogs these decisions can feel much harder)

I bet Jen has read that Shih Tzus live to 16 or even 18. Some do, but average is average, and average is 13. I feel like this is some sort of competition in Jen’s brain, like of course *her* Shih Tzu should live until the end of the range.

4.     +8   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    This wouldn't surprise me if this was the thought process

5.     +15   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Uh oh, if Winnie is laying on Jen then she'll have to sit still for more than 20 minutes. How will she survive?

6.     +4   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (KerryGold - the return @ 17/7/2022, 01:47) 
    QUOTE (Cookie Marnster @ 7/16/2022, 05:40 PM) 

Dang, I loved that song, still do! I sang right along, danced around my kitchen and thought about jacking my hair up and re-doing my make up.

:smoking-smiley-face:

But did you chindancelikeJenny to it, though??? 😆 🤣 😂

7.     +27   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    We had a golden retriever that lived to be 16 which is very elderly for a golden. She went from being a hyper crazy pants to a good dog to the best dog ever in her golden years. We new it was the end when she started dragging her leg and would collapse while eating or going potty. We went through a phase of trying to hold her up while eating and pottying and walking but we knew this was the natural progression. Our vet who had been with her since the beginning told us that we may need to make a hard choice. That’s probably what Jen’s vet said as well and that is honorable. A bad vet will keep trying to take your money and not tell you the truth.

8.     +13   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I agree with you cupcakequeen, I think she’s trying to keep Winnie alive because she has nothing else that loves her unconditionally. But as Winnie gets worse, she will become less abiding. But Jen likes to live in her own delusion, to the poor animals detriment.

As many as I said before, when Jen acts like this, it makes me rage!

9.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Piranha Teeth Big Bertha Gene @ 7/16/2022, 10:22 PM) 
    QUOTE (KerryGold - the return @ 17/7/2022, 01:47) 
    Dang, I loved that song, still do! I sang right along, danced around my kitchen and thought about jacking my hair up and re-doing my make up.

:smoking-smiley-face:

But did you chindancelikeJenny to it, though??? 😆 🤣 😂

ewwwww thanks to Mom, who taught us kids to dance, I never suffered from the awful social embarrassment of the chindancelikeJenny. :cant-believe-my-eyes-smiley-emo

10. MrArthurRadley
        +7   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (KerryGold - the return @ 17/7/2022, 07:32) 
    ewwwww thanks to Mom, who taught us kids to dance, I never suffered from the awful social embarrassment of the chindancelikeJenny. :cant-believe-my-eyes-smiley-emo

Hmmm that makes me WONDER
    what Jill thinks, after all that $$$ on ballet lessons.

11.     +8   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Curveball @ 17/7/2022, 02:55) 

Did someone else hear Jen saying in a video (about 2 or 3 weeks ago) that Aunt Julie is the most wonderful (or similar word) woman in the world. She said it very quiet and in a bitchy way, like Julie is a way better person than Suzanne?

12.     +20   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    The worst for me is subjecting Winnie to acupuncture instead of giving her pain relief. Even if the acupuncture helps she is sticking this poor little dog full of needles without pain management.

That is straight up animal abuse.

13.     +21   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Browsing but not buying in the tacky earring section of Chico’s at strip mall on the sketchy side of town

Status
    Sure Jan…
    Attached Image
    8B780C0C-FD15-447D-9797-D4D0AEA89C80

14.     +13   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    At this rate Jenny will wake up one morning and have a dead Winnie in her bed. Time to say goodbye. As many of you know when a dog is dragging their legs like that it’s close to the end.

15. MrArthurRadley

User deleted

QUOTE (AlltheReisenthels @ 17/7/2022, 09:51) 
    QUOTE (Curveball @ 17/7/2022, 02:55) 

Did someone else hear Jen saying in a video (about 2 or 3 weeks ago) that Aunt Julie is the most wonderful (or similar word) woman in the world. She said it very quiet and in a bitchy way, like Julie is a way better person than Suzanne?

I don’t know but then I’ve found it very difficult to watch everything so I can’t say.
    Interesting though- can you remember where?

865 replies since 16/7/2022, 23:10   99299 views