EvenGeorgeGlassDoesn'tWantAPieceOfJen'sAss Pt 353

« Older   Newer »

1.     +9   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Nefarious Oatly Foam @ 19/7/2022, 02:44) 
    QUOTE (merino wool underwear @ 7/18/2022, 08:16 PM) 
    Jenny....are you trying to pretend you care about Winnie. Are you showing those simpleton Jenions that you really do love your dog?

Screenshot-5767

maybe stop doing this love bit for show and give your dog the care she needs you animal abuser.

what the hell is that look for? it's almost like she is pretending like she didn't know we were in the room watching her? WEIRDO. Is she not aware that she turned the camera on and posed? haha and she wonders why she has NO friends. stop trying to be cute, the only that thought you were cute was Don and he moved on and is living with a wonderful woman
    Screenshot-5780
    Screenshot-5782

I'm a huge dog lover so I get the snuggles (though I never felt compelled to do it in front of a camera and post it on social media). BUT, this make-out sesh went on 10 times longer than we'll ever see her showing any kind of affection to her children. And, it was all SO clearly for US. "See how much I love Winnie, you stalkers?"

Meanwhile, she whined about her f*cking stubbed toe like she lost a limb and that poor, innocent dog can't walk a step without pain.
    She doesn't deserve a dog, or even a flea on a dog.
    She's such a piece of garbage.

Well I see that Jenny here saw that we were all chatting here at the bakery about how much she doesn’t love her dog and how cruel she is to it so she just had to give us a lovely Instagram story about how much she does love the dog

Nice how she only doesn’t know how to use Instagram or isn’t feeling Instagram until she needs to prove a point to the bakery… We see you Jenny we know you read here!!!

2.     +10   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (fiercelyprivate @ 18/7/2022, 20:50) 
    Speaking of foot injuries, remember when she lost a toenail? She waxed on and on about that damn “injury” for weeks? And she’d debate with herself on camera because she wanted to show the toe but people had had enough of hearing about and seeing the toe. Fun times!

She called it “the hole in her foot” :10:

3.     +20   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    From the vlog video, I can’t get over how she ate the fallen cucumber from the floor like it was nothing. Also the amount of that slop she made that she put on top of that bagel was kind of over the top…..The size of the salad bowl she uses to eat from, isn’t that a serving bowl, like for multiple servings, yet she uses it as her personal bowl and fills it all for herself?

Another thing that got on my nerves is that every time she “mixes” something in a bowl, she makes a giant mess around it like a child. How hard is it to keep everything inside the bowl, specially the giant bowls she uses‽ What a slob.

Dragging poor Winnie on walks knowing she’s having a hard time is SO CRUEL. Watching that poor dog drag those feet was HEARTBREAKING. Forcing her to get up when she doesn’t want to, to walk on those hardwood floors!!!! She has the money to HELP THE DOG, so why doesn’t she DO IT‽ !! Back in the day, when she actually was on top of her hygiene, and was so over the top with the bows and crap, I thought she actually loved that dog, but day after day she proves that is not the case. Poor Winnie, I could cry!!

Then the comment of “strengthening a relationship with herself”. Seriously?!!!!‽

PartyOfOneBecauseI’veGotNoOneJustAFaTAssLikeJen

4.     +19   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    I can't with the ear digging and scratching. It's bad enough she looks like she's actively trying to see how bad she can look and still have people pay to see her. But the ear stuff is too much. It might be a nervous thing just to keep her hands busy but yuck.

5.     +20   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I agree with others that Jen's make out sesh with 'my girl' is just to combat what is being said here. Winnie isn't going anywhere yet. She is convinced Winnie is bouncing back with her new pseudo-medical treatment.

I never thought a pet post could make me feel so deeply icky.

6.     +14   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (marieandme @ 19/7/2022, 06:36) 
    I can't with the ear digging and scratching. It's bad enough she looks like she's actively trying to see how bad she can look and still have people pay to see her. But the ear stuff is too much. It might be a nervous thing just to keep her hands busy but yuck.

Maybe she got fleas from all her Winnie smooching.
    She is just so gross. How Donald ever saw past her disgusting habits is beyond me, and I know he was no angel, men are generally more gross. But Jenny takes the cake for me 🤮

7.     +11   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    F6F31FB4-EB17-4DD1-9CD8-5A2E94DFC89DOK bakers, I just saw Jennifer Gardner and Glennon Doyle sport soccer mom T-shirts on Facebook. How long do you think it will take before Jenny turns into the “soccer mom” persona? Or will she turn into the anti-sports mom?

You know Tens will be all decked out and have orange slices and juice boxes for everyone on the team.

8.     +9   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Jenny Ross presenting herself as a motivational , inspirational, supportive “ content creator “ is a laugh…. also pitiful….how on this Earth are people paying her for this horsesh!$

9.     +39   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She always wants to blame other people for her lack of friendships, as if she keeps trying and keeps getting rejected. You can bet that her 'attempts' involve a bunch of inappropriate socially awkward moves that come off as desperate or demanding, like wondering why they didn't want to listen to her talk about herself for hours. She probably also has very little in common with other women her age... they all have jobs and commitments for a start, whereas she has committed her life to pleasing and loving herself and has very little interest in her kids. How relateable!

I also think that her understanding of friendships has been totally warped by her experience on Youtube. She expects a friend to praise her for existing and want nothing in return. Her Patreons have made it worse... now people are literally paying money for her to abuse them and listen to her complain. Jen doesn't have a healthy example of an equal relationship to use as a template.

What makes it even funnier though is that it's obvious that Tens has a TON of friends, and has totally made the Rosses, Emily in particular, her besties. Jen must be so mad about that :lol:

10.     +12   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I'm annoyed with her, because so many of her Internet friends (aka followers) have reached out to offer her friendship, and she didn't respond while complaining it's other people's fault for not trying. I'm guessing in her mind they're beneath her somehow, although she's a good for nothing asshile who has no interests in life but herself. She's not to be felt sorry for, she's to be ignored, and the sooner the patreons understand that and leave, the sooner maybe she'll have a wake up call, although it'll still be their fault for her.

11.     +48   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I think her total lack of any perspective is one factor that makes it tough for her to make friends.

Imagine venting to her that you're disappointed that you were passed over for a job promotion you really deserved.

Jen: Oh, I truly know what disappointment feels like. Last week, Whole Foods was out of the expensive salmon, so I had to buy the regular. It's so tough!

You: "I finally got someone to watch my kids for thirty minutes so I could get a workout in and grab a quick shower."

Jen: Oh, I'm with you. This morning, my love podiums ran into my home gym before I was finished with the fourth hour of my Peloton workout. Isn't it tough for us single moms?

12.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Cookielover @ 19/7/2022, 06:17) 
    From the vlog video, I can’t get over how she ate the fallen cucumber from the floor like it was nothing. Also the amount of that slop she made that she put on top of that bagel was kind of over the top…..The size of the salad bowl she uses to eat from, isn’t that a serving bowl, like for multiple servings, yet she uses it as her personal bowl and fills it all for herself.

PartyOfOneBecauseI’veGotNoOneJustAFaTAssLikeJen

Eating off the floor while your dog who has been outside walks around and does she wear outdoor shoes inside :20130930103114-64d41b31:

I use a bigger bowl when having a salad because I don't like mixing it in a tiny bowl and having stuff fall out. I don't use a bowl like the clear one she used in her vlog just a bit bigger than individual sized.

13.     +17   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    At the runDisney finish line, waiting for Jen to tippy-tap by (Brooke finished ages ago)

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Ican’twiththelikesofher @ 19/7/2022, 14:32) 
    JenRo (that’s what the card said) what every happened to your friend Rachel? You know the one you had a birthday lunch with? The one who went through all that effort to buy you some beautiful gifts?
    (IMG:https://upload.forumfree.net/i/fc11484624/...6E1333ED37.jpeg)

Rachel: the friend who always relegated Jen to lunch.

“Lunch-zoned”, if you will :snickering:

14.     +37   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I do think it's hard to make friends as an adult. I will give Jen that.

But her biggest problem is that she is a huge snob and she only wants to be friends with certain people.

I always say this, but she refused to make any effort to make friends at that preschool, ever. I guarantee there were nice moms there who would have loved to be her friend. But they didn't have Instagram followers.

Her snobbiness is going to be her downfall if she ever decides to date too. She will never like the guys who will like her.

15.     +29   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    I just exchanged numbers with a mom at my daughter’s soccer practice bc they liked playing with each other.

That’s it. That’s all I did.

I did it before at library story time and at the playground. Those two have become great friends.

Why does she make everything so hard?

865 replies since 16/7/2022, 23:10   99299 views