50 Shades of What Is Bullshit For $1.25 Alex? pt 46: Anything Outta Kee's Mouth, Vee's Insta Feed, Nee's Personal Training

« Older   Newer »

1.     +9   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    Being a beef eating bitch with the Italians and hiding from the FBI. Formally known as Lenore

Status
    Anonymous
    I swear all these YTers are obsessed with hotel breakfast buffets and I do not get it. I rarely think I need to hit up that breakfast buffet when traveling.

2.     +13   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    We had a leak behind a wall upstairs and had to retexture our whole ceiling on that side of the house. Drywall, tape and texture came to about $7k, which we had in savings for such emergencies. I don't think she has any idea what she's looking at in terms of inconvenience or cost. I'm still finding drywall dust places.

3.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Taking my seat ❤️

4.     +4   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (ThatsWhatSheSaid @ 18/7/2022, 20:19) 
    This is what happens when you don’t take anything seriously. Both girls’ sinks have been having issues for months.

We’ve been told multiple stories - slime down the drain, puppy food down the drain when the dogs were all up there, the previous owner doing a shotty repair job (that should have been discovered during a basic inspection….) so who knows what the real cause is.

But if I was having plumbing issues, that would take priority over the vanity kitchen makeover they’ve been wasting money on. And she’s giggling like an idiot….what a simpleton.

I thought some earrings went down the drain too.

5.     +10   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    It is all fun and games for Lemon, mama and papa lemon will surely come to the rescue! Nothing she has to worry about❤️❤️

6.     +15   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    When she cleaned or redecorated the girls bathroom months ago, wasn’t the cabinet under one of the sinks leaking and rotting the particle board out? And she blamed it on the previous owners doing a shoddy job on a repair?

Did they ever fix that? Or just cross their fingers and hope for the best.

Funny also that once the leak was stopped and under control she was like “so no way am i going to the grocery store today”

Wtf???? She will use any excuse to order takeout and get out of doing something useful. Why the F can’t she go grocery shopping??? She can’t handle an ounce of stress or any type. She is so sheltered!!!!

7.     +17   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Lenore @ 18/7/2022, 19:33) 
    Does anyone else find themselves saying guyysss like 50? It slipped into my vocabulary.

Every time she says “See you guysth in the next one… Bye guysth” a scammer gets its $3500 wings.

The thumbnail for her summer camp lunch video looks like leftover pasta. Mm mm, just want every camper wants on a hot summer day. Just cut up a cucumber and be done with it.

8.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    IDon'tEatSugar Thx bb! Could we also get the dollar tree louvre thread pinned to the top please?

9.     +6   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Water damage is awful and moldy issues will appear if not fixed properly. Doesn't Lemon have Walmart plus...I bet she will go tomorrow.

10.     +10   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    That ceiling is going to be a mess and she'll need to probably replace that light. Many years ago when my husband and I were still renters, they put in a new dishwasher in the unit above us. They'd cut a line and we got a mess of water damage in our kitchen. They had to pull out a ton of drywall, bring in those heavy duty drying fans, replace the light, replace drywall, and repaint. It was a mess. She won't do any of that it sounds like. Have fun with all of your mold and other problems lemonhead.

I mean we know her brother is a worthless electrician. Who is the worthless plumber she got to "fix" the girls' sinks? Never hire them, I tell you what.

11.     +13   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Calla-lily @ 7/19/2022, 06:31 AM) 
    That ceiling is going to be a mess and she'll need to probably replace that light. Many years ago when my husband and I were still renters, they put in a new dishwasher in the unit above us. They'd cut a line and we got a mess of water damage in our kitchen. They had to pull out a ton of drywall, bring in those heavy duty drying fans, replace the light, replace drywall, and repaint. It was a mess. She won't do any of that it sounds like. Have fun with all of your mold and other problems lemonhead.

I mean we know her brother is a worthless electrician. Who is the worthless plumber she got to "fix" the girls' sinks? Never hire them, I tell you what.

Good thing her bestie knows a thing or two about pipes.

Fiddy with a full stache gives so many Ron Jeremy vibes. Guess Darryl now has an idea what he can look forward to.
    Attached Image
    Black Grey Overlay Photography Business Card(1)

12.     +8   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    I was thinking that…. Since she said the kitchen floor was covered with water …it seems as though there was a significant amount of damage. Doesn’t that have to all be replaced in order to be fixed properly without rotting?

I think Lemon should have gotten her butt to the grocery store so she could film a haul and contribute instead of taking yet another day off of “work”’. Their ridiculous decisions and spending is catching up to them.

13.     +6   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    The kitchen being covered in water there’s no way there’s not mold. Our home was new when we moved in years ago and under warranty for a year our bathroom sink had been installed wrong and leaked. I don’t know how long before we noticed bc we don’t look under the sink often. The builder took everything but the bathtub out we had mold remediation and fans for a week or more and the they replaced everything. They will never do that.

14.     +9   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Sunshine08 @ 7/19/2022, 06:31 AM) 
    I was thinking that…. Since she said the kitchen floor was covered with water …it seems as though there was a significant amount of damage. Doesn’t that have to all be replaced in order to be fixed properly without rotting?

I think Lemon should have gotten her butt to the grocery store so she could film a haul and contribute instead of taking yet another day off of “work”’. Their ridiculous decisions and spending is catching up to them.

Why didn't she just have groceries delivered like she does every other damn day of her life???

15.     +3   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (ThatsWhatSheSaid @ 7/18/2022, 02:19 PM) 
    This is what happens when you don’t take anything seriously. Both girls’ sinks have been having issues for months.

We’ve been told multiple stories - slime down the drain, puppy food down the drain when the dogs were all up there, the previous owner doing a shotty repair job (that should have been discovered during a basic inspection….) so who knows what the real cause is.

But if I was having plumbing issues, that would take priority over the vanity kitchen makeover they’ve been wasting money on. And she’s giggling like an idiot….what a simpleton.

Lemon and MM really shouldn't "own" a home. They just want it to "look" a certain way. But unfortunately for them home maintenance is a real thing. So is the fact that unexpected things happen and need to be addressed and fixed. This house is way more than they can handle, and actually more than they want to handle. I have to wonder what shape their previous home was in, not just cosmetic things that they did like carpet and paint. The things an inspection would find, that one doesn't see. Because if they let these things slide in this house they most certainly let them slide in the other house.

1277 replies since 18/7/2022, 18:12   80115 views